• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
No it's not. You can't force people to support a character. Though seriously this is ****ing annoying. Should've never touched this thread.
Good riddance now, I guess
Wow. Didn't know you were so upset. Sorry 'bout the pink name, dude. Just meant it as a joke. You don't have to go.

Bad @ Solfiner Solfiner . Behave yourself. :(

Edit: Though this whole Dittson thing is really starting to get old and, well, annoying. Perhaps we could move past it?

Edit X2: He changed his avatar to non-Xenoblade. Now I feel really bad.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Wow. Didn't know you were so upset. Sorry 'bout the pink name, dude. Just meant it as a joke. You don't have to go.

Bad @ Solfiner Solfiner . Behave yourself. :(

Edit: Though this whole Dittson thing is really starting to get old and, well, annoying. Perhaps we could move past it?
Well, this is kinda what happens when there is nothing left to talk about. And when I say nothing, I literally mean nothing. But sure, I'll stop. Though I don't know what else to talk about.

Enyalb

Hardcore Wonder-Casual Dragoon
NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250
Ignore this post, it doesn't exist. Certainly not an accidental repost. *whistle*

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Well, if he just asked me to stop, I would have stopped. I never thought he was actually angry about it since he has made several Dittson jokes before. I'm not an a**hole you know?

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Well, if he just asked me to stop, I would have stopped. I never thought he was actually angry about it since he has made several Dittson jokes before. I'm not an a**hole you know?
Ok, this is probably the last time I post on this thread, but it was somewhat annoying before but not annoying enough to actively hate it.
It went too far with the pranking though.

Enyalb

NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250
Ok, this is probably the last time I post on this thread, but it was somewhat annoying before but not annoying enough to actively hate it.
You will always be remembered.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Wait, Titan was being serious? What happened exactly...?

Were you picked on? Pranking? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused on what's going on here at the moment.

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
In their defense, it didn't really seem like you were actually angry. I think if you were a little more clear none of this mess would have happened.
Then again, I am not really the best reader of emotions over the internet, so you could have been crystal clear with your feelings and I just could have missed it. If so, I apologize.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I was actually really annoyed when I got pranked, but made a joke out of it instead. Again, I'm sorry. I joke around a bit too much when I'm tired, which I practically am everytime I'm active here since no one is ever around when it's morning for me. Sorry. :(

Theotakugirl9

Smash Apprentice
Random somewhat on topic question time who wants 2 xenoblade characters to make it in and if so what two i want shulk and dunban

Last edited:

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
We bronados are gathered here today, to mourn the loss of a supporter and a fellow bronado, @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime will be deeply missed, Amen
I don't really think you're helping right now, Sam. If you could dial it back a bit, that'd be a bit better. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, I'm just saying try to be a bit more sensitive when someone's a bit upset.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Deeply sorry, Bronado. Truth is, I set that pranking a long time ago when we were all in the best of spirits. Then it took a long time to go through and when it finally went through... *sigh* Didn't know you would hate it so much. I didn't think the pink name was that bad and I apologize again.

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
Wait, Titan was being serious? What happened exactly...?

Were you picked on? Pranking? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused on what's going on here at the moment.
I'm a bit confused too. He isn't just pranking us? And what does being pranked do on here anyway, besides changing your name to pink? Is that really so bad?

TitanTeaTime, Solfiner's fellow god of the Xenoblade gif and one of the most recognizable names in the Shulk support thread was pushed to hating us by too many Dittson gifs and having his name changed to pink? Um...hmm.

SamTheMan711

Smash Apprentice
I'm a bit confused too. He isn't just pranking us? And what does being pranked do on here anyway, besides changing your name to pink? Is that really so bad?

TitanTeaTime, Solfiner's fellow god of the Xenoblade gif and one of the most recognizable names in the Shulk support thread was pushed to hating us by too many Dittson gifs and having his name changed to pink? Um...hmm.
Hype train officially derailed

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Deeply sorry, Bronado. Truth is, I set that pranking a long time ago when we were all in the best of spirits. Then it took a long time to go through and when it finally went through... *sigh* Didn't know you would hate it so much. I didn't think the pink name was that bad and I apologize again.
We have done all we can Heropon. It's up to him to decide if he accepts our apology or not. We have at least been men enough to face our flaws and apologise, and that is true proof that we are indeed, genuinly sorry.

Enyalb

NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250
From this day forward, the Shulk support thread will receive a sad reminder: we lived in tranquility with TitanTeaTime.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Pranking really is just innocent fun. It happens randomly, users get surprised and they typically laugh about it, or get over it eventually. It doesn't have any major effect on one's experience on the forums though. I was just wondering if being pranked by a fellow supporter is what set him off. I dunno. And I guess I missed when the Dittson jokes started, so I don't know what effect they're having either.

I just would like to see the issue addressed and move things back to 'normal'. I'd suggest laying off on wise cracks and comments that really aren't doing much of anything at least until we're back on track here.

Am i alone when i say i want metal face to be a boss
Nope. If we get a boss, most agree with having Metal Face.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I'll take the pranking off of TitanTeaTime if that means he will come back.

Edit: What I mean is I don't have the power, but will let someone put it one me instead.

Last edited:

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
No @ Solfiner Solfiner is the conductor and @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime was the tracks without him, we're derailed, he was an important part of the thread and a fellow bronado, it's not the same without him
Weren't they both conductors? The Hype Train our vehicle, Smash Bros our destination, and Xenoblade our tracks to our Nirvana. Solfner and TitanTeaTime were both doing an excellent job of leading us in the right direction--a direction previously not taken by earlier forums. A direction of peace, (relative) tranquility, and people who just generally get along.

D

Deleted member

Am i alone when i say i want metal face to be a boss
Nah. There are a few people who want a Metal Face boss. I personally prefer to not have him as a stage boss like the Yellow Devil is in the Mega Man stage. But, as a boss like Rayquaza was in Brawl? That would be awesome!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Pranking really is just innocent fun. It happens randomly, users get surprised and they typically laugh about it, or get over it eventually. It doesn't have any major effect on one's experience on the forums though. I was just wondering if being pranked by a fellow supporter is what set him off. I dunno. And I guess I missed when the Dittson jokes started, so I don't know what effect they're having either.

I just would like to see the issue addressed and move things back to 'normal'. I'd suggest laying off on wise cracks and comments that really aren't doing much of anything at least until we're back on track here.

Nope. If we get a boss, most agree with having Metal Face.
Basically, it was a stupid little thing that I started when I slapped D!cksons face on a Ditto. He then became our mascot kinda. Metal face is the only worthy boss.

SamTheMan711

Smash Apprentice
Weren't they both conductors? The Hype Train our vehicle, Smash Bros our destination, and Xenoblade our tracks to our Nirvana. Solfner and TitanTeaTime were both doing an excellent job of leading us in the right direction--a direction previously not taken by earlier forums. A direction of peace, (relative) tranquility, and people who just generally get along.
Either way this has been the most grim day this thread has seen since the failed monadomonday
(Edit)-now it's up to @ Solfiner Solfiner to lead the hype train, unless someone else want's to step up to the challenge

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
You guys have never seen me as a jerk I hope? I just like to joke around a lot :'(

Last edited:

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman

Ah, thank you, I was very much confused about that. In fact, I'm still confused. What in the name of Meyneth is happening?

Anyway, I remember when I first thought, "Ooh, Shulk in Smash Bros. would be cool". That was back when a story mode hadn't been deconfirmed and I was still pumped about what it could be about. I thought of just how cool a section focusing on Shulk could be, and of Tragic Decision or Unfinished Battle playing in a boss battle with Metal Face. I'm really sad that there won't be a story mode in SSB4. And I just reminded myself of that sadness. Crap.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
What? TitanTeaTime, you're seriously leaving? Please, no!
I have to make an announcement here: If Chugga uploads a video tomorrow, could soemone take care of it, now, that my friendly niche rival is gone? I won't be online tomorrow.

You guys have never seen as a jerk I hope? I just like to joke around a lot :'(
I would never consider anyone right here an jerk. You are all my bronados, after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom