• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Pretty nice threads. I guess people just never really knew about this thread before the Monado monday hype.
I'm sure there are many people who have accumulated most, if not all of their posts from this thread alone.

But yes, you are probably the main organ for this thread and LV 99 GifMaster. I just come around hear to offer some insight, have fun, and make sure all the pieces within the system are running.

Actually, yes you can.
Pssst, False. I'm trying to boost the morale. If you're going to say such words, use the smallest font size possible and change the font color to black :(

So music for shulk that's what we were talking about, right?
Music just gets posted around here freely. That topic has been covered a great deal.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Only 30 something of my posts are outside this thread actually.

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
Thread loyalty.
You get a bonus 30% off on your next Shulka-mocha if you don't post on the Mulk, hair to the pinata thread.

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
The few posts outside this thread are in the general character discussion thread where about why I think Shulk is in. Crazy to think though almost two years of supporting and hyping up Shulk is about to come to an end. How it ends remains to be seen, but it's been one heck of a journey. A saga even. A Xenosaga.

heh

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
A Paper Mario stage for 3DS, that transitions from Sticker Star(ugh) to TTYD(yay).
Looks like a cool stage. (Also, BTW, I check POTDs when they're posted, so you don't need to worry about that, but thanks anyways :D)

Because of that stage, I think Paper Mario could be decently likely now.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Mine are rather scattered. But a good majority are here, the former Robin support group, the Welcome Center, and just the Smash 4 forums in general. Although I am around other parts of the forums as well.

I just enjoy support groups since it kinda gives off the feeling like you're apart of a mini-family. Things change a little once the character is confirmed though. Noticed that with Robin. Still nice though!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Dittsney land, with your host D**key mouse.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Alright, Dittsney Land is the straw that broke the camel's back. Time for me to cut off all ties to this thread.
Yet you still have a pink name. :troll: The Dittson support is real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom