• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
Only 1000 pages to beat the ridley thread

Go Monado boy!
Well, that should take what, a week or so?
Once upon a time... Isaac support thread used to have more replies than Shulk support thread (That changed the in the 18th day of June, at the end of June, Shulk thread had 15 pages more than Isaac thread).

Between 1st of July and 14th of July (Before the character reveal streaming), Shulk thread had around new 2300 replies, the insane quantity of 57 pages in less than half month. After Robin and Lucina confirmation, i expected a light decrease in the activity of this Thread, caused by the Chrom disconfirmation. Instead, between 14th of July (after the character reveal streaming) and 22th of July (today), Shulk thread contains more than 3250 new replies, even more replies in less days, causing the 238 current pages.

WHATS GOING ON HERE?

It took two years (June 2012 - June 2014) to the first 99 pages of this Thread and now in July, 139 pages, suddenly and the month is not over yet. What is causing this? What is causing this Shulk Month? None of the confirmed newcomers thread had this activity.
At this rate Shulk is going to beat King K. Rool in number of replies.

HOW ANY OF THAT MAKES SENSE?

We have 3 characters, Ridley, King K. Rool and Shulk, that carry a lot of expectation in the Smash Boards and the game is going to be released, soon. I dont know what is going to happen, but certainly, is going to be something memorable.
During the Fire Emblem day, i was expecting something different, Not Chrom, Shulk and Chorus Men, a plot twist. And what a plot twist, Chrom disconfirmation was something that i didnt expected at all. At this point i dont what to think anymore when it comes to newcomers. Smash 4 had too many surprises...
3250 posts/ 8 days= 406.25 posts per day.
So yeah, a couple weeks and we'll be the biggest thread on the board.[/quote]

Last edited:

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
Okay, based on what @ Metal Face Metal Face Face said from when he started this witch hunt to his first hint, I made a list of everyone who commented during his 2 posts. He said it had to be one of them, and they were a supporter. Here is the list of everyone who posted and is a supporter. Now take out everyone that was guessed when @ Metal Face Metal Face said we weren't guessing correctly, and we have:
@ Metal Face Metal Face then said that the person was on @ Solfiner Solfiner 's friend list. That leaves:
Based on what people posted, we can narrow it down a little bit further.
@ Metal Face Metal Face was last seen at 10:37 P.M., when he needed sleep. Guess when everyone else was last seen?
@erico9001 2:16 A.M.
@Pega-pony Princess 10:21 P.M.
@MASTRLINKX 4:57 A.M.
@Andyjoe522 3:07 A.M.
It wouldn't make sense for @ Metal Face Metal Face to stay up for at least 4 hours after he logged off, but then again, I'm no detective. I think it was @Pega-pony Princess .

Metal Face

Smash Cadet
Okay, based on what @ Metal Face Metal Face Face said from when he started this witch hunt to his first hint, I made a list of everyone who commented during his 2 posts. He said it had to be one of them, and they were a supporter. Here is the list of everyone who posted and is a supporter. Now take out everyone that was guessed when @ Metal Face Metal Face said we weren't guessing correctly, and we have:
@ Metal Face Metal Face then said that the person was on @ Solfiner Solfiner 's friend list. That leaves:
Based on what people posted, we can narrow it down a little bit further.
@ Metal Face Metal Face was last seen at 10:37 P.M., when he needed sleep. Guess when everyone else was last seen?
@erico9001 2:16 A.M.
@Pega-pony Princess 10:21 P.M.
@MASTRLINKX 4:57 A.M.
@Andyjoe522 3:07 A.M.
It wouldn't make sense for @ Metal Face Metal Face to stay up for at least 4 hours after he logged off, but then again, I'm no detective. I think it was @Pega-pony Princess .
...Nope
You've misinterpreted one of the clues, I meant the people who had posted since the first statement about being one of the people in this forum. But I'll give you lot another clue: This person tends to stay up way too late in their time zone.
EDIT: Wait wait wait, I've been giving you pathetic numbskulls more clues than I should have: exactly 0.
But I plan to not leave any clues.
Whoops.
So, no more clues. You weak, weak and pathetic fools who are foolishly pathetic will need to do this yourself.
I will come back when someone gives reasoning and gets the right answer.

Last edited:

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
...Nope
You've misinterpreted one of the clues, I meant the people who had posted since the first statement about being one of the people in this forum. But I'll give you lot another clue: This person tends to stay up way too late in their time zone.
EDIT: Wait wait wait, I've been giving you pathetic numbskulls more clues than I should have: exactly 0.

Whoops.
So, no more clues. You weak, weak and pathetic fools who are foolishly pathetic will need to do this yourself.
Oh no! We will be lost without this man's/woman's/thing's brilliant commentary over our weak, weak and pathetic discussions! Oh, Metal Face, whose claws cut through flesh like a hot knife through butter, don't leave us!

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
...Nope
Well, I gave it a shot. Please don't kill me.

Melia

Smash Cadet
...Nope

Whoops.
Hello. My name is Melia Antiqua. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Hmm, sounds like we'd need to be thinking in terms of who lives where. But anyway, back to productivity.
We've never actually discussed what a Xenoblade assist trophy might do, have we? Maybe RIki could heal you, or use bitey-bitey.

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, sounds like we'd need to be thinking in terms of who lives where. But anyway, back to productivity.
We've never actually discussed what a Xenoblade assist trophy might do, have we? Maybe RIki could heal you, or use bitey-bitey.
I would love to see Riki pop up in the battlefield saying you can do it.

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
Can we have assist trophy's of all the party members? Please?

...I can dream.
  • Riki: uses bitey-bitey, inflicts bleed (similar to lip's flower), does more damage if hit from behind.
  • Reyn: Shouts "Now its Reyn time!" and charges all over the stage dealing heavy damage with sword drive.
  • Sharla: Heals you with Heal Bullet, then uses thunder bullet to deal thunder damage to air-borne opponents.
  • Dunban: Uses Blossom Dance to deal a four hit combo to closest player
  • Fiora: Deploys cannon drones, gun drones, sword drones, or shield drones randomly
  • Melia: Buffs you with summon Aqua, Earth, Bolt, or Flare for awhile, then uses elemental discharge to remove buff and damage enemies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Can we have assist trophy's of all the party members? Please?

...I can dream.
  • Riki: uses bitey-bitey, inflicts bleed (similar to lip's flower), does more damage if hit from behind.
  • Reyn: Shouts "Now its Reyn time!" and charges all over the stage dealing heavy damage with sword drive.
  • Sharla: Heals you with Heal Bullet, then uses thunder bullet to deal thunder damage to air-borne opponents.
  • Dunban: Uses Blossom Dance to deal a four hit combo to closest player
  • Fiora: Deploys cannon drones, gun drones, sword drones, or shield drones randomly
  • Melia: Buffs you with summon Aqua, Earth, Bolt, or Flare for awhile, then uses elemental discharge to remove buff and damage enemies.
how about Melia using Mind Blast to seal everyone's B moves (except their Up B to make recovery fair game)? If Melia isn't a full on playable fighter that'd be the best role for her AT to take. I personally want Fiora as Xenoblade playable rep no. 2

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
how about Melia using Mind Blast to seal everyone's B moves (except their Up B to make recovery fair game)? If Melia isn't a full on playable fighter that'd be the best role for her AT to take. I personally want Fiora as Xenoblade playable rep no. 2
Fine by me. The more Xenoblade characters, the better.

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
I think Melia would be an awesome Assist Trophy (though you can say that for all the characters, along with being playable) for summoning an element at random, and depending on what it is, you get buffs. Like with flare, your normal attacks do more damage, bolt increases your specials, and aqua heals you over time. These all last for 10-15 seconds, and once Melia leaves she releases the element at whoever has the lowest percentage (that's not the summoner).

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
I leave for a couple hours and now Mumkhar, Melia and Fiora are on the board...pretty soon the sad child from Colony 9 is gonna have an account and that is when this will go too far...

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
I think Melia would be an awesome Assist Trophy (though you can say that for all the characters, along with being playable) for summoning an element at random, and depending on what it is, you get buffs. Like with flare, your normal attacks do more damage, bolt increases your specials, and aqua heals you over time. These all last for 10-15 seconds, and once Melia leaves she releases the element at whoever has the lowest percentage (that's not the summoner).
That would be amazing, and would leave an unique impression of Melia to everyone else playing the game.

Melia

Smash Cadet

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Don't let them treat you that way Melia!

Fight back and seize your destiny

That's better

Edit: You can never go too far with the guest appearances of Xenoblade characters :b:

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
robin has a attack that works like backslash
mega man stage has a day and night version on both console
SHULK CONFIRMED!

Metal Face

Smash Cadet
Ah, here at last! I've been getting hungry!
oh my mechonis... Xord? Why are you here, weak fool?
Ok, to clarify, the only account me myself have made (other than my original account) is Metal Face. Everyone else is everyone else's doing, latching onto my ideas like a gecko superglued to a candy apple shaped like the Monado.

Last edited:

Melia

Smash Cadet
Ok, to clarify, the only account me myself have made (other than my original account) is Metal Face. Everyone else is everyone else's doing, latching onto my ideas like a gecko superglued to a candy apple shaped like the Monado.
The Head! Shoot him in the head!

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Um, last time I checked, @Hades the Magnificent did that first anyway...
Is this the Shulk support thread or the roleplay thread? We were more coherent when we were making fanfiction, at least then we knew who we were
In other words,

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
for real I'll be kind of sad if they do the same route they did with mega man and just have one version be the day version and the other night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom