• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Def. gonna be there, and DEF. gonna have a stepped up game, my performance at the previous CH was sub par, and thats generous...

Gaameplaye

Smash Rookie
Registration should be up early this week. We are working on getting paypal verified with a bank account so that we can link the signup to igames. We will post the link when it is up.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, it's called "listing people who think I'm cool"!

*rim shot*

*arm-pump*

Who wants to play Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo?
I was talking about the size of my writing, not the length of the paragraph. :'(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Psh. You guys are just mad cuz you're old money and I'm the new money.

ANYONE ELSE GET A REFERENCE FROM THE 1920'S?!

kirbstir

Smash Lord
"It was 19-diggity-8 (we had to use the word diggity because the kaiser had stolen our word for 20 the previous year)..."

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Holy crap DireVulcan's coming? As a G&W main in melee, I used to practically worship you. Watching your vids helped me win quite a few G&W ditto MMs.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Holy crap DireVulcan's coming? As a G&W main in melee, I used to practically worship you. Watching your vids helped me win quite a few G&W ditto MMs.
who else would've EVER thought to down throw level 9 hammer???

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
TO G-REG:

Ganon MM against my G&W?

Dire, it'll be nice to see you there.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
also the night before this tourney im gonna have a july 4th party/fest with lots of alcohol and other july 4th stuff around.

anyone is welcome to come and play/drink/etc, im about 30 minutes from the venue and the only thing is to bring stuff to sleep on on the floor XD

edit:: also, if OOSer's need housing saturday night i can help them out too. everyone needs to come

Alukard

Smash Hero
also the night before this tourney im gonna have a july 4th party/fest with lots of alcohol and other july 4th stuff around.

anyone is welcome to come and play/drink/etc, im about 30 minutes from the venue and the only thing is to bring stuff to sleep on on the floor XD

edit:: also, if OOSer's need housing saturday night i can help them out too. everyone needs to come
oooo thats nice mister plank ... may swat might take u up on this offer =)

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Sonic ditto MM?

Candy I'll MM your Snake.
kk sounds good

good **** then candy i was watching you at CH2 you got mad skills
lol thnx ^_^...i look foward to play you sir

who the **** is candy?

lol
******* lol

lmao IDK some random scrub :laugh:
*******#2 lol

that sounds like funn ^_^

Top Bottom