• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Boo @ Chinesahh going Metaknight on me, so gay, lol!! Got out of pools to only get 25th, it's aight.

I'm happy Luigi's Mansion's was banned cause I was beat by Toasty in losers there. I never had time run out on me before so I was jumping up and down screaming, you can ask anyone. Good **** though Toasty, our set took like 20 minutes total, lol!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
haha good **** keitaro beating me with falco. There arent any falco mains around here only like in sova and other places, but i loved the matches :p

Steck

Smash Journeyman
Well I did horrible. But it was really fun. And I got to G&W ditto Velocity which was awesome.
Toasty's toaster is top tier
Meep's Marth owned me.

110 people!

Program

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff people. i had lots of fun.

Falcon rematch Nacker lol!

Thanks for the friendlies Chinesahh, your falco made me feel like is was holding my controller upside-down.

Forte, rock band next crit hit lol

<-- Ice9, had to change my name.

Looking forward to the next CH, Gonna be a blast!

By the end of the tourney and all the friendlies, I have gotten so much better. It was awesome seeing so many people from all over the country at one venue just to play smash.

Cless

Smash Champion
I had fun despite not making it out of pools. Almost though lol.

And thanks for letting Beat and me enter teams despite being tons and tons late.

Khronox

Smash Rookie
I had fun in teams. PerfectSim and I made a pretty cool "Quick Attack" team. xD

But I dunno what got into me. I just sucked in singles, so I left early. Prolly gonna take a break for a while, if not end Smash for me. Not sure...

Had fun while I was there.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I had fun meeting a bunch of new people, didn't play as well as I wanted to in singles or teams but hey, it happens sometimes

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
That was an amazing fun tournament!

Thank you Caesar for housing all us rowdy OOS folks. Your farm is amazing! Thank you thank you thank you!

I wont do a shoutout because I suck at them and I hate leaving people out, but I love all you that housed with us and everyone that was nice to me at the tournament. You made me feel at home on the other side of the country.

Oh and East Coast *****!

I am mos def a scrub at Brawl. I need to work on my skills. Hopefully I can get a power cord soon so I can play smash outside of tournaments.

Footage will be uploaded to youtube on this channel:

youtube.com/dookdigity

my laptop decided to take a **** in my face and stop working. So a lot will be from my digital camera. Sorry about that.

-__-

Smash Ace
Get at my trash talk... i still dont own a wii or brawl and got top 10...get at me rawr o.O

Snakeee

Smash Master
Get at my trash talk... i still dont own a wii or brawl and got top 10...get at me rawr o.O
Leo let me know if you want to team at the next weekly. I'm pretty sure we'd have at least top 3 if not win it. I think ZSS + DDD has to be one of the best teams in this game.

-__-

Smash Ace
NYC weekly discussion in MD thread ftw XD

Leo let me know if you want to team at the next weekly. I'm pretty sure we'd have at least top 3 if not win it. I think ZSS + DDD has to be one of the best teams in this game.
I had planned to team with Vanz last week so umm let me talk to him and get back at you... i think theyre a really broken team lol they have infinites+ d smash to f smash = **** O_O!

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Yayuzz!

haha you were like in the center of every scene Dook

How was vegas?
Lmao!

I have been soooo tired from all this traveling. Vegas was awesome! I got my **** ***** again (lost my first two matches in singles) but took 3rd in teams. I am under some sort of n00b spell. I haven't a single match in singles for the past 4 tournaments I have been to. So weird, but I don't really care. I love to record more than anything.

Nice job on the vid. I am still laughing haha.

Top Bottom