• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

iLight

Smash Lord
**** i can't believe i'm not going to be in town for this, i'm helping my family move to florida, i won't be back till like the 21 or something and when i do come back only for 2 weeks or so then i'm gone for good, college down in texas

ShuA

Smash Rookie
no CH for june.... -.- .....well does that mean that if ur only playin singles its 25 total? or do you HAVE to play both? guess ill just do friendlies again....yes i suck. though i have never played m2k or cort.?!

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'm going to bring the Settlers of Catan as well. Who wants sheep port?

Gaameplaye

Smash Rookie
Info on the tournament!

Hey, we will open registration this Friday may 9th and will close on June 21st. I will start a new thread with a link to our site having pictures from our last event and any new information. We will release the pools on June 28th one week before the tournament, so you will know in advance where you stand. I would also like to ask everyone if you would like pizza? If I get enough response from you guys I will buy sum that afternoon. :)

Thanks

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna be there...I'm probably gonna need a partner

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey, we will open registration this Friday may 9th and will close on June 21st. I will start a new thread with a link to our site having pictures from our last event and any new information. We will release the pools on June 28th one week before the tournament, so you will know in advance where you stand. I would also like to ask everyone if you would like pizza? If I get enough response from you guys I will buy sum that afternoon. :)

Thanks
Hellz yea I would like some pizza! =)z

Met

Smash Ace
yo i like pizza and i will be there **** blacksburg this **** is boring, and joe i am up for some catan i got wood for sheep. for days. i guess me and east coast eddie are teaming?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
lol @ brawlandwatch, i want sweet ganon pics to put in my sig. imma make my own. anyone want to money match my dark lord of evil $5?

hova

Smash Champion
i'll mm your ganon with peach!.... or falco/DK

anyone wanna mm my peach/falco/DK... $2 a pop

Mr. Brawl and Watch

Smash Apprentice
piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i would like some pizza in fact, thank you for offering

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
hova i actually work in greenbelt and get off at 4 usually, lemme know if you guys ever play in the evening during the week.

and boss, **** your mario, i can't deal with that ****.

on topic: yes pizza would be much appreciated

hova

Smash Champion
hova i actually work in greenbelt and get off at 4 usually, lemme know if you guys ever play in the evening during the week.
i'm usually down to play most nights, but i usually don't get home until around 630

Crew MMs?? Brawl or Mario Kart

Jump20X6

Smash Apprentice
Lobos: We'll get some teams practice during the freeplay at C3. I'll be too busy with school to get anything in before then. Maybe sometime between the two tournaments we can put together a smashfest to get some more practice.

Pizza sounds awesome.

chillindude829

Smash Master
pizza is good

also OMFG @ overswarm potentially coming. i thought this thing was going to be big, but OVERSWARM?!?! this will truly be a battle of the titans

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'd ask for his autograph, but I don't own poster paper long enough for what will probably end up an essay about how awesome camping really is

Top Bottom