• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Pancakes 21! Brawl tourney In payson UT! <3

___X___

Smash Lord
UPDATE! so I just got done talking with my good friend Alex! and he told me that they announced BP21 at maple mountain high!!! They announced it during morning announcements, so everyone heard!! and a lot of kids came up to him and asked him about it! what's even better is that MMHS has a brawl club!! and now we're expecting way more people now!! also, he's gonna help me out with power strips and what not! we can accomplish anything if we work together! so help out as much as you can!! :teeth:

DZLE

Smash Master
SERVE I NEED A RIDE MAN! FRONT SEAT BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M THE MAN!!!

DZLE IS GOING TO THIS AND THERE BETTER BE MELEEEEEE!!! YEAHHHHHWOOO!!!!!

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
UPDATE! so I just got done talking with my good friend Alex! and he told me that they announced BP21 at maple mountain high!!! They announced it during morning announcements, so everyone heard!! and a lot of kids came up to him and asked him about it! what's even better is that MMHS has a brawl club!! and now we're expecting way more people now!! also, he's gonna help me out with power strips and what not! we can accomplish anything if we work together! so help out as much as you can!! :teeth:
MM has a brawl club? Jeez. I miss everything good by one year -_-

Is it possible that we'll have TOO many people at this? :dizzy:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
How much space is their in the car rj? If there is still room i have a friend who'll come.

Also I told a lot of people at my school but no one want to go that far lol

r3d d09

Smash Master
I might be driving separate, if i do, then there will be 1 more space in bj's car.
I might be able to take people, but i'm going to hang out with someone after the tourney, so you'd have to find another ride home.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Such a bad scene people actually complain about how much one person posts. Especially when that person is looking for legitimate help.
QFT. The man just wants to make it to one of the biggest smash tourneys (if not the biggest) Utah has had.

I'd also be making sure I had a guaranteed ride.

___X___

Smash Lord
Can you say... HYPE?!?!?! hahah only 2 more days guys!! also, SERVE is coming! and he has an empty car! be sure to ask him as well!!

Jesse, I really hope we have "TOO MANY" people coming!! the more the merrier right?!

and guys, please don't post about stupid things containing "WHO POST'S POINTLESS POST'S"
IN THIS THREAD.
we all know that red dong does. so END OF DISCUSSION XD

but in all seriousness, this tourney seems like its gonna be effing epic, I'm recruiting Associates! so if anyone wants to help out, please contact me via facebook or MSN and inform me!

zz, IF ALL ELSE FAILS about getting a ride, please contact me! I'd love to help out the best I can!
but keep on trying! I wanna see EVERYONE there!!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Didn't he all ready tell you the car was full like twice? Or do you just enjoy posting that much?
Yup :3

So red dog, if you are driving yourself lemme know so i can bring another friend too

___X___

Smash Lord
Update!! So Wal-mart is have a FREE sundae give away!!!! May 22 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.!
and fortunately the venue for the tourney is right across the street from wal-mart!!!!

Also, it'd be nice if all of you guys helped mass advertise for the next 2 days! :)

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
Is there going to be any different payouts depending on how many people show up?

Because I don't know about you, but I'd be pretty pissed off if I ended up placing 4th out of 50 people and getting no money.

Not sure we're gonna get that many people, but I think it ought to at least be addressed since there is a chance there could be a LOT of people.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I say if we have over 50 people that we give to the top 8, but veeeeery small amounts for the later ones

___X___

Smash Lord
Hahaha! guy's, stop expecting that you're gonna place low!! simply place high! have high hopes!! I'm sure you guys can do it!!!

I'd love to make the payment out to 4th, but the problem is that we are already making the tourney's cheap, if I were to spread out the payments to even 4th or 5th then we would all get paid a REALLY low amount.

so sorry :(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Do this: 50 / 30 / 10 / 5 / 2 / 2 / 0.5 / 0.5

It's absolutely perfect imo

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
QFT. The man just wants to make it to one of the biggest smash tourneys (if not the biggest) Utah has had.
I highly doubt it'll set a new record, considering our best is around 50 people with the entry many times the entry for this, and had recognizable OoS names attending. But this was before your time...
RJ's tournament has a chance to beat it if he does things right and everything goes smoothly.

___X___

Smash Lord
I highly doubt it'll set a new record, considering our best is around 50 people with the entry many times the entry for this, and had recognizable OoS names attending. But this was before your time...
RJ's tournament has a chance to beat it if he does things right and everything goes smoothly.
Records are made to be broken!! watch BP21 work it's magic <3

Trust me, if i'm the TO for his tourney. it will be the biggest.
Really? why? what's wrong with RJ being the TO?? :laugh:

Alright guys 1 more day till the tourney!!! I guess I'm gonna print out like 100 fliers and just throw them at people on the street's like in Hot Rod LOL!
But our main concern now is getting a few tables! can anyone help with that?
It looks like we have everything in place!! get ready for an awesome tourney!!

Staz

Smash Lord
if ANYONE can bring chairs or tables or stands that can fit in their car to bring to the tourney please do, we really need some bad :) oh yeah also we have to take off our shoes as if it were rj's house :p

advertise, its tomorrow :bee:

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
Hahaha! guy's, stop expecting that you're gonna place low!! simply place high! have high hopes!! I'm sure you guys can do it!!!

I'd love to make the payment out to 4th, but the problem is that we are already making the tourney's cheap, if I were to spread out the payments to even 4th or 5th then we would all get paid a REALLY low amount.

so sorry :(
Yeah I see your point. Just wanted to have it addressed at the very least though.

Do this: 50 / 30 / 10 / 5 / 2 / 2 / 0.5 / 0.5

It's absolutely perfect imo
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeck no. Top 8? I can see top 4 or 5, tops with an entry fee this small. But it's totally Chris' call and I'm cool with top 3 for this..........as long as I don't place 4th haha.

___X___

Smash Lord
Yeah I see your point. Just wanted to have it addressed at the very least though.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeck no. Top 8? I can see top 4 or 5, tops with an entry fee this small. But it's totally Chris' call and I'm cool with top 3 for this..........as long as I don't place 4th haha.

Hmmmm Then again, if there were to be a BUNCH of people I could possibly make a payment out to 4th place... Just as long as more people show!!!

Well guys, 1 more day!!! I hope you've all been practicing because this tourney is gonna be way intense!!! make sure to bring lots of money (LOL) for money matches of course!! and be sure to expect pepper/cat food/ doing something embarrassing matches!! If double's ends before 4:00 pm, you guys can go across the street to wal-mart and get a free sundae!! but then again you can get one from 11 am to 4 pm.

I really hope to see all you guy's there bright and early! I won't have much tolerance for this tourney to start at a later time. so be there or be SQUARE!!!!

If you guy's still aren't familiar with all the rules and shi, please read on first page! I'm expecting you ALL to abide by them.

___X___

Smash Lord
Who still needs a ride?

I have an empty car. All I'll need is for you to just somehow get to my house. Unless that's too much of a problem, then I can see if I can pick you up.
YES REALLY! look, he even said it himself!

Utah! please help anyone in the SLC/Sandy Area to come down here! if you guys have empty car's.... FILL EM' UP!! we ave to work together and help one another!

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
YES REALLY! look, he even said it himself!

Utah! please help anyone in the SLC/Sandy Area to come down here! if you guys have empty car's.... FILL EM' UP!! we ave to work together and help one another!
I didn't read the thread because of the assumption of me not going.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You know what assume means, it makes an *** out of u and me

DZLE

Smash Master
Yo TDJ, are you not out on your mission anymore or do they let you go on Smashboards? I miss you man. Remember when we found out Shy Guy Cancelling? Rade slept under your bed too.

X, what time do you want me there to help set up and what not? 10? Because Serve is driving so him and anyone else going in his car (I already got first class shotgun because i'm a boss) will have to end up being there that early, which Serve is cool with.

C!Z, Melee MM? Just a dollar, if thats ok. We can play friendlies too.

Anyone else Dollar MM? Depending on who it is i'll accept :p

Top Bottom