• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Pancakes 21! Brawl tourney In payson UT! <3

___X___

Smash Lord
Zz, I plan on having a LT tourney next time I host, Setting up one now would be too short notice, and I don't know if people would want to or not! but I'll for sure ask people about it and get one running next time :)

Red dong, About the boxing matches...... they seem like fun, but It might get a little bit out of hand. I'd love to see em, but I'm already on a strict schedule with my friends momma who's supplying the venue. so sadly, we can't. But maybe next time :)

1 week and 1 day till the tourney!!! Me and my bro's are thinking of printing out A BUNCH of fliers on Monday and just start spamming them like crazy till the day of. :laugh:

Also, there MIGHT be a venue fee of 1 dollar. MIGHT. I'm trying to get it to be a $0 venue fee, but this BIOTCH wants some money for letting me use the venue... EHHHH I'll work things out and update you guys on it soon.

Also, I'm thinking of teaming with a scrub for doubles. Would everyone be down with that? all of us teaming with a scrub??? I'd love to help people get better at this game.
so let me know what you guys think about that.
if not, I always have kevin to team with. but I'd love for us to team with not so well players.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS HAVE A LT!!!! PEOPLE WILL JOIN I PROMISE!!!!

Also my friend might come so if he does ill team with him

C!Z

Smash Lord
**** you me n Yaz takin teams. Get that money. Scrubs gotta realize there's competition out there, hence the term competitive gaming.

___X___

Smash Lord
*sigh* alright then its settled. me and Kevin are teaming. but I would have liked all of us to team with a noob.

Dryu, Text Steve about teaming.

1 more week till the day of!!! remember guys, we have to make this tourney better than all of them this and last year!!! I Don't have much to announce.... anyone have any questions???

vazor

Smash Apprentice
:( I think the scrub partnering would help the scene more.
Anyway, I hope this tourney rocks hardcore.:074:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh, it will... also gkirbs do you have space in your car for 1 more? If so ive got a friend who'll come

___X___

Smash Lord
ANNOUNCEMENT: I am saddened and dismayed to announce that there WILL be a $1 venue fee.
But luckily $1 isn't a lot :) So this is how its gonna go down - you WILL be charged a $1 venue fee at the entrance of the venue, you will not get in if you don't pay. you will then be stamped or will receive a wrist band upon purchasing entrance (we're still thinking on which one to do, wrist band or stamp?) :D after that, you can come in and eat all the food that you want!! Sorry guys, I didn't want to have to charge anyone anything but I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.

whomever is found without a wristband/stamp will be asked to pay the venue fee or to GTFO :D

So in total you would have to bring $6 for all the cost's. And that's still way cheaper than an average tourney! :D

also, six more days till the tourney!! lets start mass advertising!!! we need to make this thing huge!!!!

questions? comments? concerns?

(PBnJ)

Smash Rookie
I'm coming to this for sure!

I gotta get some serious smash time in before I go on a mission, you know?

I tried to get my smash buddies to show up but they're all afraid of David and Chris...even though I think only one of them has actually played any of you guys.

___X___

Smash Lord
PBnJ!!! awesome! hey make sure to get all your friends to come!!! don't worry, there will be other noobs there for you guys to own :D

Update! We plan on having some intense matches!! Money matches, pepper matches, dog/cat food matches (LOL) and well pretty much any other match you can think of!! practice up people! this is gonna be an intense tourney!! :D

(PBnJ)

Smash Rookie
Two doors down, but close enough to next door haha.

And I keep telling them that there is supposed to be a bunch of scrubs there but they are too afraid to take a loss. I think they don't want to find out that they're not as good as they think they are...

I haven't played anybody good for at least a year and a half, so don't expect much from me. But it is gonna be way fun to be there!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I've never punched another player.

Never will either.

I just have a lot of unresolved anger issues that I'm slowly, but surely, getting rid of.

You shouldn't fear me anyway. I'm more chill when I'm not so flustered.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen Lanky get mad in a while now. He's becoming one of the most chill smashers I know. :)

___X___

Smash Lord
Alright guys so what are your thoughts on the $1 venue fee? not a big deal right? anyways I was talking to yaz and he suggested we have CREWWWW BATTLEEESS!!!! and I thought it was actually a pretty good idea, of course I'd be teaming with noobs and stuff, and you all should also.
we need to involve the new comers as much as we can!! thats how we make our scene grow!! So this tourney is still going in the right direction! be sure to contact me on facebook or simply here on SWF if you guys have any questions or issues.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
Id pay $2 if it meant better food!

How much till you can afford halibut?

I'm going to try to come to this one for sure, halibut or not!
( but there will be halibut right? )

Staz

Smash Lord
so yeah guys we have to be really careful with this venue, though its really nice but we have to be careful with everything because they have cameras EVERYWHERE, so if we break something, they will get it on camera and charge us :p so yeah guys we have to be extra careful, i got like 40+ from my school, so expect a big turn out ;)

___X___

Smash Lord

Hahaha! I would love for there to be halibut, but unfortunately we're too poor!!
I'll make sure to have some for the next tourney I host though!! :)
Anyways, try your best to make it to this tourney! I'd love to see you there!! :)

so yeah guys we have to be really careful with this venue, though its really nice but we have to be careful with everything because they have cameras EVERYWHERE, so if we break something, they will get it on camera and charge us :p so yeah guys we have to be extra careful, i got like 40+ from my school, so expect a big turn out ;)
Speaking about being careful... I also need to announce that excessive cursing (swearing) and raging (Hitting things, throwing things, yelling at the top of your lungs) will not be tolerated at this tournament AT ALL. if you want to go balls out and pop your top off be my guest, but make sure its NOWHERE NEAR THE TOURNEY.

EDIT: I'm gonna need help with power strips!! anyone have any that we can borrow for the tourney? that would help a ton!!!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
X wants me to tell you guys, for some reason, that I will probably go to this.

Edit: X wanted me to edit my post.

Edit2: "I'm coming. BE READY FOLKS!!!"

(PBnJ)

Smash Rookie

Loooool chain? I remember you. Back in the dark, gloomy days when I used to be a semi-regular on N00bSider. You still a sheik/pika main?

Top Bottom