• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Coney

Smash Master
ya already know about those, it's a known issue with east coast verizon atm...its the top thread on the support forum that they're trying to fix

i'll play one tomorrow i guess @-@

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That means Olaf will hate >**** and not like fun.
Enjoy his Brolaf skin everyone loves becoming a college teacher instead that follows the rules.

MrEh

Smash Hero
I'm somewhat excited to see what he plans to do about the ultimate, considering that the armor pen might be moved around or removed entirely.

D

Deleted member

seeing as that is now official, i am kidna surprised they are going for this more future style look. they seem to make it fit within what is established but it does seem odd.

also he must use gun-kata or else im not playing him

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
For some reason every time I see Lucian I think of Quinn with guns. And probably filling her intended role better than she does.
Maybe it's just me. We haven't heard whether he's supposed to be like, an adc or assassin yet right?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
LUCIAN OH YAY

im excited, but he has ZERO CC, so.................. Hopefully he's high-damage like Vayne or Graves or something.

bassem6

Smash Lord
If I had a dollar for every time somebody posted in this thread wanting to start a competitive 5's team...I would have enough money for a 2am taco bell run; combo meal with cinnamon twists.

That being said, It'd be cool to be on the team. Inv if you want. I am on every single night at the same time looking for peeps to play 5's with.

Edit: main role is AD but I can play every role fairly well with at least a couple of champs.

Leacero

Smash Lord
his job is to balance live champions, olaf is a live champion. balancing sometimes means changing up skills. if you're knowledgeable in game design and you're able to show it, that should be enough.

john!

Smash Hero
seems like more of a "game designer" or "live balance team" kind of thing. i guess i was under the impression that you needed many years of experience creating video games to land that kind of gig. unless mogwai has designed video games in the past that i'm not aware of, in which case disregard this post, lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I think why they're throwing a QA on it is so they can do "makes him feel right" changes/buffs. Not just flat out reworking/buffing.

Company structure for live design isn't really set in stone either. Their paradigm is one of "effort" rather than bureaucracy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I kinda doubt he does it entirely alone, anyway. He's probably running it by all sorts of people on live design as he gets info/ideas from the masses.

League on new computer, so crisp and smooth <3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So...

Even I had forgotten the true power of 20 ping.
Being able to like...
Auto attack
and do all the abilities
and
and
stuff
properly
OH MY GOD.

Like I never even knew Twitch's AA animation was amazing. Ashe is actually usable and feels amazing (she was always my "God" of ranged ad mechanics). I haven't even gotten to the melee characters yet since I'm smurfing, but I can't wait for spell shield on reaction with Nocturne. AWWWW MAN.

Australian meta right now:
Vayne
Lee Sin

Every game.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Dude, I can minion jump as Fiora with no delay, it lets me dance around the battlefield like a graceful swan.

you should add my smurf if you want: sylph storm

:>

D

Deleted member

I associate it more with the clerics form Equilibrium (such a good bad movie)

Vyke

Smash Champion
Mogwai is on Live Design, his forum title is a bit outdated in that regard. He still does QA though.

Coney

Smash Master
If I had a dollar for every time somebody posted in this thread wanting to start a competitive 5's team...I would have enough money for a 2am taco bell run; combo meal with cinnamon twists.

That being said, It'd be cool to be on the team. Inv if you want. I am on every single night at the same time looking for peeps to play 5's with.

Edit: main role is AD but I can play every role fairly well with at least a couple of champs.
dude i agree, i would start a team myself but while i have strong leadership/managerial skills, i'm REALLY ****ty at team comp analysis/number-crunching and ****, i just play the game

so i'm just hoping somebody else will start one so i can jump into it headfirst

here's to hoping this gets off the ground!

bassem6

Smash Lord
dude i agree, i would start a team myself but while i have strong leadership/managerial skills, i'm REALLY ****ty at team comp analysis/number-crunching and ****, i just play the game

so i'm just hoping somebody else will start one so i can jump into it headfirst

here's to hoping this gets off the ground!

Welp if this doesnt get off the ground then I will be updating my own 5's team (wombo combo gaming) and I will invite all the dudes on here including you who were wanting to play. This will happen after I take my MCAT on july 14th.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Nami's ult is really good at disengaging... like its Janna ult good, except it doesn't screw over your team by letting kills get away. I find myself saving it to disengage/peel unless its to pick off stragglers running away.

Top Bottom