• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Man... if everyone didn't have blinks and kiting ability that Udyr skin buy would be a no brainer.
I pretty much only pick Udyr when my team has some other form of hard engage. Got to pair him up with stuff like Zac top, or Oriana + any champ that can dive hard, Ashe, etc.
As long as Udyr doesn't have to start fights I think he's an absolute monster. Bear Stance gives him more than enough movespeed to follow up on an initiation, and chain his stun, at which point his ******** amounts of damage murders everything.
Counterjungle, and countergank. That's basically what he excels at early on, so that's what I rely on. I don't really think any jungler can straight up 1v1 Udyr, the best you can really do is run away or hope Udyr overstays his welcome and your laner saves you. And his ganks are pretty meh until you start getting ranks in Bear Stance (screw Turtle Stance... Bear Stance gets more out of each rank than Turtle), so rely on counterganks.
Like, yeah Udyr has defined weaknesses, but you can definitely work around them and make him worthwhile.

Niko45

Smash Master
It's funny to me how many fail smites I've seen from bigfatlp since he started jungling and yet the commentators keep insisting that he's a notably good smiter.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Garnering interest for a 5s team to hit challenger and compete for a LCS spot next year.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Garnering interest for a 5s team to hit challenger and compete for a LCS spot next year.
Now that I'll have a computer that's capable of handling game+skype at the same time without frying, we should play together more.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Calling it right now : Yorick tentaive changes are here so that a new apocalypse themed champion can use omens as his skills.

Now we just have to wait til fall 2014 to see if I'm right.

Niko45

Smash Master
Prolly cause Saint still misses the most smites that cost games compared to bigfatlp so far.

Yea bigfat is fine it's just so dumb to me that they are labeling him as a "great smiter." Idk, the LCS commentators are so so painful to listen to now for me. I've run out of patience with them in general. If I have to hear one more time about how CLG defers farm to doublelift, or CLG uses "protect doublelift" comps....I swear to god they've talked about that like 8000 times and they do it when CLG isn't even playing. Just give me deman and joe miller every game please. :(

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
For free wins?
Because that's what I see when I'm up against Aatrox.
Every Aatrox I see wins lane, and then proceeds to do nothing throughout the rest of the game because every team comp has like at least four ways to reduce healing it seems. A couple ignites, grievous wounds from Varus, MF, Trist, Fizz etc., or just have your mid/support build Morellos. He has to auto attack to really do any real damage, and his means of surviving long enough to do that is healing... yeah sorry but that's almost laughably bad with how much they spread grievous wounds around these days.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Still, his winrate's been 47-51% since release, and that's pretty damn good for a release champion. Most of the recent ones (like Lissandra) had awfully low starts... then there's Zac who's had great winrates since release as well.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
entered a saudi arabian tournament and our team was doing well. we thought we had a chance at a top 3 finish.

then we find out we're playing against 3 members of complexity (on smurf accounts) in our next round. lolololololol

Coney

Smash Master
been having stupid lag for the past month or so, apparently its bc of verizon fios

now about to decay but dont want to lose a game bc i cant pick the right card

whats a goof to do

Top Bottom