• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GMC Presents : TNJ! Febuary 10th/11th. Yeovil, Somerset. PROPER UPDATE FIRST PAGE!!1

grayfox

Smash Champion
Some of my flatmates have shown interest in this. Chances of them coming on the other hand are slim lol but hey. Therse only 6 pages on this thread .___. wheres the spam!!!

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
hhaha. im gettin confused myself having a name like spam. maybe we should call me lamb.
infact, thats a tad delicate. lets call me the "eye slicer" or some thing like that. who the hell is gonna mess with a name like that? ****
How bout we call you Spam-a-Fish Monger? No? Ok how bout Spam-a-Yak Milker? Spam-a-Doughnut? Spam-a-Vermin? Spam-a-Dung Beetle? Spam-a-Big Head? Spam-a-Loser? I can go on....

:oP

Eye Slicer???? hahahahahaha! Day-Day ur stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppid!

THE JUDJE

Smash Cadet
Fuzzy, I challenge you to a luigi rematch. Would of challenged you at the london tornement, but couldn't make it :(

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
DRE, U SUCK BASKETBALLS.

im sticking to the original day-day:p i hope charles beats u in that yoshi mirror match which he will mkay? then i hope lady beats u in a mario mirror, which is really a matter of inevitability ya?

lady, ure insane for coming up against the eye slicing likes of the eye slicer. its gona be a good rematch homay : D

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
spam, who am i beating in a doc mario mirror now? Owna?

*shurgs*

sure thing.

and the eyeslicers going down. gonna be ripped apart, then ground into nothing more than a fine dust XD

-x-

Syntax Error

Smash Cadet
How about we just dub you 'spammer', spam-a-lamb? ;)

Though I think you might have some competition for that title *looks at J03*

J03

Smash Master
no no no no no no no no no no no no theres no limit

no no limit, so reach for the sky, no valley to deep no mountain to high!!!!!!

dont know what your on about mate XP

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
OwnA i challenge you to yoshi dittos ;P
I didnt kno you picked up Yoshi dude!!! But yes, YES I accept your challenge. En Guarde!

Lol, I get no practice against Yoshi's at all coz neither Spam-a-Dufus, Ouch or Yawn even play him a lil bit so im looking forward to it!

Start using Yoshi, Jid.

Yoshi dittos FTW!!!

then i hope lady beats u in a mario mirror, which is really a matter of inevitability ya?

Lady doesnt play Mario he plays Doctor Mario, Spam-a-Toejam... DUH!!! But yea i dont mind Mario dittos. Me like Mario dittos.

lady, ure insane for coming up against the eye slicing likes of the eye slicer. its gona be a good rematch homay : D
Lady, please please please make sure you destroy his oversized cranium with your Doctor Mario!!! :mad: kthxbye!

no no no no no no no no no no no no theres no limit

no no limit, so reach for the sky, no valley to deep no mountain to high!!!!!!

dont know what your on about mate XP
Hahahahaahaha 2 unlimited!! I aint heard that song in AGES!! Im gonna go listen to it right now.

Yea i have the song..... SO WHAT!!! Stop laughing at me!!!! :mad:

:yoshi:

J03

Smash Master
Yea i have the song..... SO WHAT!!! Stop laughing at me!!!! :mad:

dont worry doesnt make you any less of a man...well i hope not coz i have it too lol

oh TILLY!, i aint taking the mick im taking you....DOWN!

i wish :(

by the by where getting rather off subject here, sooooo is anyone NOT gonna be able to make this?

if not why?????

****ing n00b flakers!

Lido-Gara

Smash Rookie
its Juganthestar here aka Frozenwaves, i will play ANY IC player! although im a noob, im a IC so beware lol?

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Yoshi can suck on my left big toe.
His tongue is actually long enough to suck on all of your toes and at the same time..... but thats not the point. The point is that you, my friend, are a ninkonpoop! A silly silly ninkonpoop! Accept ur fate!:psycho:

PS anyone want a money match at this tourney? Im willing to go as high as -5 pounds. That means if i lose you owe me 5 pounds ok? However the same rule DOES NOT, i repeat, DOES NOT apply to me so if i win you owe me 5 pounds ok. Anyone?

(*whispers* Extortion and ripping off FTW! :laugh: )

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
and on the subject of mario dittos, play jakes mario o.o

its kinda scary.

-x-
Yea i know man! I played him the last tym i was down Yeovil man he tore me to bits and pieces. But hopefully iv gotten a bit better since then lol!:laugh:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
So theres no actual guarantee of this tournament going ahead?
Im not booking tickets until it is,and its most likely plane,and they rise in price everyday,last I checked they were at £54,that was a couple weeks ago.

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
lol fits; classic

anyway caleb is taking responsibility for the venue; but i can assure you this will most definately will go ahead.... and it will be posted asap...

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
HUZZAH!

Can't make long post. on mothers PC. I HAVE VENUE! I shall make a lengthy appology later to the world as a whole for taking so long xD It's all sorted, I finally got hold of the old bloody woman that runs the place! It was a ****ing nightmare, but the booking was easy - though they have some odd fire regulation thing where they want, if possible, the names of everybody. I'll look into this later, but for now I have to go, as my mother is going to shoot me if I use her PC any longer!

EDIT: I have a moment of time to say more. I thought I'd mentioned - this tournament was going on no matter what on the days said. The venue has been the only thing in question, and considering that I can think of about seven potential ones off hand, there was never any more than about a 1% chance that this could totaly **** up. However - it's all totaly confirmed, we have housing, we have TVs, we have cubes, we have extension leads, we have every bit of equipment we can offer at hand, any brought along will help, and most of all, we have the **** venue. Again, I appologise for this taking so long, I don't expect any sympathy here but I have horrid issues with my memory - if Jay hadn't mentioned it earlier while I was in work, it would have gone another day without being done >.> Anyway, getting kicked again!

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
basically, on the fire regulations thing.

its going to be to much hassel to get a fully correct list of names online, so it is my suggestion that people sign the list upon their arrival.

its apparently now a legal requirement for them to know who each and every person in the building is o.o

-x-

grayfox

Smash Champion
Getting our names shouldnt be that hard lol. I really hope people don't hold that much to their alias'. I'll book soon depending on prices and what not.

Top Bottom