• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GMC Presents : TNJ! Febuary 10th/11th. Yeovil, Somerset. PROPER UPDATE FIRST PAGE!!1

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
Nobody like beans scott -_-

and singles will be on the sunday... want as many as possible

looks like we will have 10 seperate machines

please start confirming if you can come so i can make a spiffy list >>

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
On TVs: Not sure how many STFU can bring, i could bring mine again like i did to edmas, WITH the remote this time, if need be, not sure about the others

On Cubes: if you are short, i know we can probably bring up to 5 by then, + 3 of us have Wii's though im not sure any of us will be willing to bring these,

And i look forward to it guys, smash community ftw <3

COEY

Smash Lord
Good thing I have a group to travel with, I'll slap 'em with this thread if they haven't found it already. Cheers L4DY
Don't slap me =( i found this thread im just very shy.....
Neways add me to confirmed plz Twigs :3
Shall be dragging the rest with too but for now i'm a definite.

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for all the support guys but ti seems we will have enough cubes (10) between us; if a few of you could please bring spare copies of the game and memory cards just in case that would be ace, cheers.

and i will get caleb to update rules, and other formalities in the first post >.< he s a bit like >.> not doing anything atm.

J03

Smash Master
ooooh shiny thread untouched by my spam =o

aye aye captain, will be bringing my hearties down to the depths of hell to bear there souls at TNJ :)

COEY

Smash Lord
Is there any chance of housing Sunday night? As all the coachs Sunday are in the morning and i don't wanna miss singles :(

Edit: I am assuming housing was already available Saturday night.

monty06

Smash Ace
yh it is available ihav housing available from jan 28 till the 18th feb so theres plenty of time. people are able to come down couple days early for pratice 2. yh you are able 2 stay sunday thats fin and we dont want u 2 miss singles either

COEY

Smash Lord
Cool thanks well i'll get in contact with the rest of the guys and book the coach asap

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
yh it is available ihav housing available from jan 28 till the 18th feb so theres plenty of time. people are able to come down couple days early for pratice 2. yh you are able 2 stay sunday thats fin and we dont want u 2 miss singles either
You know - it never clicked we had such a window. But I believe there are reasons involving holidays and whatnot that I don't fully grasp for that particular day? Anyway - appologies for all for this taking so long to sort. I plan on doing a run-around of church halls and whatnot tomorrow, as St'Mikes is booked untill the end of time D: Soyeah - I promise updates tomorrow with results xD

Syntax Error

Smash Cadet
I'll be turning up, assummng I can afford to. Shouldn't be a problem but stranger things have happened to me in the past :)

~Cene

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Right - I have progress! ...Kinda! Butyeah - theres a hall I'd never even thought about untill I practicaly walked into it earlier, but it was too late for me to ask as their office was closer - I've got the number though, and I'll be ringing them tomorrow. This place is actualy a great deal better than the other one, admitedly it's not as big, and we don't have a stage or anything, it's big enough to manage peice of piss, and it's litteraly directly infront of the bus station, so you go all the way to where the bus into yeovil stops, and then just turn around, and it's there. Could not ask for better positioning - gonna see when they've got it available, I know it often is, as they do gigs and whatnot down there. The date may shift a bit, but I doubt it. Will update with an actual final date, and all confirmations needed tomorrow.

Wish me luck~!

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Hey can we come if we suck? I can bring a spare cube 2 spare memories and smash bros melee? and i can only ome if spam-a-lamb drives me ^^

Mont i heard you play IC's ill challenge you but ill get mashed over

and yeh the free venue was <3 the best venue ever + its free -_-

Top Bottom