• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
that would be breaking ur probation...ill tell on you :)

well nwo that eveyrone knows conyers isnt a myth adn we do exist u can expect us to be even better by this touney. daneil knows first ahdn hwo dedicated i am to increase my skill...

but this time im gonna sleep!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
draft crews would be fun but i dont want to see a huge thing set up. i mean maybe 3 crews 5 on 5. that way 15 people are in? but at the same time it is going to make people feel rejected too because they didnt get picked.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
draft crews would be fun but i dont want to see a huge thing set up. i mean maybe 3 crews 5 on 5. that way 15 people are in? but at the same time it is going to make people feel rejected too because they didnt get picked.
Eh, if they don't get picked then that's a sign that they obviously need to get better. I wouldnt hold any grudges or feel that any wrong had been done to me if I werent drafted.....cmon, most of us are approaching adulthood...i think we should be able to contol ourselves emotionally

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I think it would be a lot of fun to do some crews. Still I'm more than willing to have a crew battle against any individual crews, O RLY is in for some friendlies.

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
draft crews sounds like a gangster idea. and can someone make me not have this gay sig down here anymore
V V V V

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@ Ogilvie- PETE I need to come see you one weekend up at West GA, its been too long

Crew battles sound like fun to me. Blue, TBag and I will be at FP for sure, but I'm not sure if we fit into a region or not. We live pretty close to 112.

chaddd

Smash Lord
@ Ogilvie- PETE I need to come see you one weekend up at West GA, its been too long

Crew battles sound like fun to me. Blue, TBag and I will be at FP for sure, but I'm not sure if we fit into a region or not. We live pretty close to 112.
Yo, please tell me we're all still going together. I really really really really don't want to get gimped out of a ride to this thing. Let me know.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Yeah man, I'm driving.
You, Cornell, Tommy, and Jim are my current passenger set.
Unless you say you've found another ride, YOUR *** IS COMING WITH ME!
lol

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
*sigh*...... it looks like I don't have a ride to this one either.....:(
Maybe. I really want to actually go to this, so I could ask my Aunt to borrow her car. She has no life, and nothing else to do, so you, Tony & I and maybe some one else could catch a ride. We would probably have to follow someone since I dunno how to get there, and my direction skills blow. But, like I said, the ride thing is a thought that we would have to capitalize on...and ask her quickly.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I am ready sir. May I have another sir? More lightly if you would this time sir. Fewer than 5 if you would please sir. Thank you sir!

Marthyboy88

Smash Cadet
Soooo i think i'm going to come to this... >_>;;

yeah yeah i know i always say that v_v

p.s. MARTY GIB RIDE NAO PLZ!?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
LOL i would almost put money that wes is going to try to FP u now sunchaser.

does anyone want to record matches for this? Just curious I mean I dont really care too but I always enjoy when matches are online so I can show them to peps.

go go 1800

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Who said it had to be a grab Falcon Punch? Ask X2X... he was Falcon Punched in teams by the strangest of ways, but I refuse to spoil it XD

Gerbil

Smash Champion
ROFL I thought that way too when it happened. Get this man. Final Destination. I just got slung way to the right, microscoped as Fox. There is no way in hell I was gonna recover (last stock). However, Wes being Wes, moonwalk jumped out into a Falcon Punch and landed it on me >.< If that isn't pure determination, I don't know what is lol. All I can do, is wish you the best of luck. So here it is.

Good Luck

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Thx, i may very well need all the luck I can get....I've seen a magnified Falcon Punch from wes before......so far i've been able to get out of the way of those in the nick of time.

Top Bottom