• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

C......

Smash Apprentice
...wait..........i AM entering this tourny, its in 2 weeks?!?!?!?

i havent really been on the $ma$h $cene in a $ec be$ide$ playin at tony's but i do need $ome more practice for Bruce $pring$teen...................................................mm anyone?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
c..... I asked youa bout a MM a while back in another thread. I know I have a MM with epsilon. I have a 2 dollar falco ditto with chad. I think I have a random MM with x2x. I wanna say that was $1? I personally wouldnt want to do much more than $1 for a random when its just best 2 of 3. But if we did best of 5 then it means the matches cant be terribly one sided. So if u wanted to do like $5 then we can do best of 5?

anyway C..... you wanna MM? rules? 5 or 10$

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
c..... I asked youa bout a MM a while back in another thread. I know I have a MM with epsilon. I have a 2 dollar falco ditto with chad. I think I have a random MM with x2x. I wanna say that was $1? I personally wouldnt want to do much more than $1 for a random when its just best 2 of 3. But if we did best of 5 then it means the matches cant be terribly one sided. So if u wanted to do like $5 then we can do best of 5?

yeah 1$ sounds good CO:)

co_and_me

Smash Lord
why do i want to play YL? I hate that guy he is no fun. I will random MM you again though. same offer as x2x. $1 for 2 of 3. if u want like $5 best of 5.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
co you suck at this game!!! I owned your samus with Ylink and I don't even play him!!! lolololol!!!! You got *****!!

Laijin if you can't beat co with ylink then you must suck worse than him!!!! HAHAHAHA!!

FL owns GA!!
[/Lambchops]

<3 GA and my crewmate.

EDIT: *KILLS THREAD*

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
NO YOU CANT.....

i havent beaten yah yet.
at this or g4s2 im gonna have to beat you atleast once in a freegame or w/e.
then...........and only then......can u retire

Ares726

Smash Ace
No more Bruce Springsteen? Ah well, we will all mourn his loss. So now it's Falconpunchtion? Seems like you're sending a stronger message with this name than before; though I'm not quite sure what it is...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Yeah I can't make this. It seems there's a threat to my life via falcon punch if I attend. Nothing against anyone personally, but I just can't do it. /sarcasm

Save me...

C......

Smash Apprentice
sure y not?

sry havent been payin attention to smashboards, not home much
Co and me, yea....sure 5 doolars (ego issues?) 3/5 tourny rules
Bobby i'll mm u for 5 bucks best 3/5 tourny rules
if ur gonna do random y not just fox ditto and embarrass me co and me?:ohwell:
y dont u do that 2 bobby, wasn't fox ur secondary in devotion?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
sry havent been payin attention to smashboards, not home much
Co and me, yea....sure 5 doolars (ego issues?) 3/5 tourny rules
Bobby i'll mm u for 5 bucks best 3/5 tourny rules
if ur gonna do random y not just fox ditto and embarrass me co and me?:ohwell:
y dont u do that 2 bobby, wasn't fox ur secondary in devotion?
im confused. you saying that I have ego issues? because I want a 5 MM. Is that because I should want more or less? Also sounds like u are looking for a fox ditto lol.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
im sorry wes but this is the dumbest name for a tourney ive ever heard of lol j/k but seriously i need to pay attention to all these tourney's im missing them *tear*

C......

Smash Apprentice
im confused. you saying that I have ego issues? because I want a 5 MM. Is that because I should want more or less? Also sounds like u are looking for a fox ditto lol.
My bad, thought u were talkin trash to me in a previous post, and yea i love fighting other fox players.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
hellz yeh ill fox ditto you for 5 bucks C.... how bout 20 bucks though?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
isnt it obvious..also know this...when he requested that i make his sig he wantd me tio get rid of al the red on fox.....lol...............

yeah

its obvious

co_and_me

Smash Lord
My bad, thought u were talkin trash to me in a previous post, and yea i love fighting other fox players.
I am still confused what is this about ego issues that u bring up? I thought you asked if people wnated MM with you and I was up for one. Also what are we calling for rules. I say just tourny rules. Characters can be who ever.

Top Bottom