• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAwes & XPlayGround Present: Falconpunchion- Feb. 18th : GA v. OOS crew battle

Ares726

Smash Ace
I vote X2X to be Georgia's Most Dedicated Smasher. He's always picking up people to make tournaments better. Well, okay, he's done it once so far that I know of but still. That's one more time than me.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
I was disappointed at the lack of donuts at this last tourney...so there better be a dozen boxes of a dozen donuts at this next little shindig...because I go maniac with some donuts in my system...I heard that I'm unstoppable after my donuts...I heard that...I just heard that some where...might be true...hope it is

shenanigans is still in affect

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i'll be down in valdosta on the 17th/18th.

I can make it up there just fine, i just dont believe you'd drive ~4 hours to south georgia (read: north flordia, lol) and then ~4 back up to the atl area.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Anyone else can drive and can do the pick up thing? I for sure want to get Best101, and I guess if Alpha is gonna pick up Dogy, then I'll prob be along for the ride rofl.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Anyone else can drive and can do the pick up thing? I for sure want to get Best101, and I guess if Alpha is gonna pick up Dogy, then I'll prob be along for the ride rofl.
I still am pretty sure i dont need a ride, unless all hell breaks loose. I just was messin around because I'm all the way down here on the ga/fl boarder.

And on a side note, i might be bringin some people with me if i wind up coming, one of them being my homie from talle.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Wes...very merry birthday to Wes and me indeeeed...and MLK...he's the man

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i will be headed to falconpunchtion people. i will be bringing a friend this time though.
also im very saddened that X2X and a few others didnt mention me in shout outs. i was sad so i didnt do shout outs. *runs to room crying and locks the door*

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
i will be headed to falconpunchtion people. i will be bringing a friend this time though.
also im very saddened that X2X and a few others didnt mention me in shout outs. i was sad so i didnt do shout outs. *runs to room crying and locks the door*
Im sorry about that it kinda hit me in the head while i was at work today. I edit that post though so your in my shoutout:)
PLZ dont cry.

Nite

Smash Champion
Will Nite come to this? The world may never know...........................until Feb. 18th.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Oh, snap. Edited. I thought, and technically still think but I'm not sure, that you were someone else. This isn't Blake, is it?

*thwacks self in confusion*

mog112

Smash Ace
crew battles

we need to some sort of crew battles!

i think the most fair thing would be to draft crews. (have captains then switch off picking the team).

who else agrees?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Well we alrdy have several crews that could participate don't we? And then the left over people could be drafted. *Is determined to have Reflex since he was almost swiped away by Chad at G4S2*

Hey Eps you can pay Wes to team with me!!!

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
daniel, ill pika spike you IRL.. in the butt :)

p.s. look at my sweet *** sig OMGEEEZ it r00ls
zach. BREEEEEEEE BREEEEEEEEE BREEEEEEEEE BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BREEEEEEEEEEEE BWWEEEEEEEEEEE BWEEEEEEEEEEE BWEEEEEEEEEEEE

(insert break down here)

BRE BRE BRE BBRE BREEEE BERERERER EREBRERBERBEBRBER BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(its clearly pika spike time baby)

BREEE BREEE BREEE BREEEEE BREEEEEEEEEEwessucksBREEE BBREEEE BREEEee:psycho:

mog112

Smash Ace
Well we alrdy have several crews that could participate don't we? And then the left over people could be drafted. *Is determined to have Reflex since he was almost swiped away by Chad at G4S2*

Hey Eps you can pay Wes to team with me!!!
while that would be better gerbil, there is just not enough good players around here. basically one or two crews would be substantially better than the others and for the most part defeats the purpose. i think doing something with even teams would just be more fun for everyone.

Top Bottom