• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smady

Smash Master
Mega Bidoof. I don't know what a regular Yuiitusin is, why would I want a golden one?

Sandbag or Big the Cat?

Smady

Smash Master
Tails. He's the original sidekick, Knuckles and Shadow especially came later.

I knew that'd happen eventually. Woody I guess, because he's the main character and could have a fun tether?

Palutena, Medusa or Hades?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tails. He's the original sidekick, Knuckles and Shadow especially came later.

I knew that'd happen eventually. Woody I guess, because he's the main character and could have a fun tether?

Palutena, Medusa or Hades?
HADES!
The future of Smash should be with him, the true 2nd character to represent Kid Icarus! Palutena and Medusa are just cute, cuddly bunnies compared to Hades.

Tetra or Sheik?

Smady

Smash Master
Tetra. Sheik had his chance! Tetra would give another rep to the Wind Waker line of games that is better than another mainline one for a dead character.

Simon Belmont or Goemon?

Smady

Smash Master
King Hippo is by far the most notorious Punch-Out!! boxer, he's the only real contender for second PO!! rep and can be interpreted as funny or serious based on what games is used as the source.

Mario remade so his set is centered around FLUDD and Super Mario Sunshine, or Luigi remade so he is centered on the Poultergeist and Luigi's Mansion?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Luigi remade.

A character you hate that has an enormous fan base OR a character you're neutral about that has a niche fan base?

andimidna

Smash Master
Characters I hate with an enormous fanbase: Shadow, Toad, Waluigi, Toon Zelda... no.

Characters I'm neutral on with a niche fanbase: Daitoryo, Ganon, Stork, Andy... yes.

Matthew or Isa or Andy?

D

Deleted member

Characters I hate with an enormous fanbase: Shadow, Toad, Waluigi, Toon Zelda... no.

Characters I'm neutral on with a niche fanbase: Daitoryo, Ganon, Stork, Andy... yes.

Matthew or Isa or Andy?
Andy. It's about time Advance Wars got a rep.

Anthony Higgs or Adam Malkovich?

Smady

Smash Master

Adam is unauthorized to join the brawl. Plus Higgs, y'know, actually uses the weapons that Adam can and isn't (as) hated.

:003: or :009:?

Last edited:

Smady

Smash Master
Revolver Ocelot. He's basically the main antagonist of Metal Gear Solid's story, although it's all kind of dumb, he does also have some cool gunplay.

Dante (DMC1-4) or Donte (DmC)?

Smady

Smash Master
Astaroth, one of the best candidates for an ax user and a brutal heavyweight archetype that can manhandle any opponent as if they're a rag doll.

Nightmare (Soulcalibur) or Reptile (Mortal Kombat)?

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Astaroth, one of the best candidates for an ax user and a brutal heavyweight archetype that can manhandle any opponent as if they're a rag doll.

Nightmare (Soulcalibur) or Reptile (Mortal Kombat)?
Reptile he was one of my favorite characters. Nightmare is really cool too though.
Joanna Dark(Perfect Dark) or James Bond?

Shalashaska

Banned via Warnings
Joanna Dark, as she originated in a video game (a Rare one, no less). Nothing against Bond, but I wouldn't even put him above Master Chief or Kratos in this case.

Muddy Mole or Mach Rider?

Smady

Smash Master
Chancellor Cole could be fun if combined with Malladus. Athena Cykes has no reason to fight.

Skull Kid or Zant?

Smady

Smash Master
I don't hate Navi. There is a [random#]% chance that Fi's inclusion into Smash 4 would cause a ripple effect of rage on Smash Boards.

Mr. L or Masked Man?

D

Deleted member

I don't hate Navi. There is a [random#]% chance that Fi's inclusion into Smash 4 would cause a ripple effect of rage on Smash Boards.

Mr. L or Masked Man?
Mr. L! As a Luigi fan, I liked his character and how he is pretty much almost everything that Luigi wants to be like; more confident and strong.

M. Bison or Shao Khan?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Mr. L! As a Luigi fan, I liked his character and how he is pretty much almost everything that Luigi wants to be like; a more confident and strong.

M. Bison or Shao Khan?
M. Bison, but that's a hard one. I want to see those Smashers pummeled to dust!
Red Power Ranger or Ken the Eagle?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Sonic in Link's Clothes, Cool costume actually used in the DLC and wouldn't require an extra sonic character, though I would be cool with them having one. AmyZelda doesn't make sense without SonicLink.

Medusa or Palutena?

Smady

Smash Master
King Boo. I'd love a ghost set, that alone would be fun, but King Boo is an awesome antagonist who would be a great Luigi rival and Mario rep at once.

Andy (Advance Wars) or Shulk?

D

Deleted member

King Boo. I'd love a ghost set, that alone would be fun, but King Boo is an awesome antagonist who would be a great Luigi rival and Mario rep at once.

Andy (Advance Wars) or Shulk?
Easily Shulk!

Bandana Dee or another Fire Emblem character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom