• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Dillon. I think he has enough to offer to make a really awesome character.

Dudley or Balrog?

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Bluto, but only if we get Popeye first.

Jules Winnifield (Pulp Fiction) or Harmonica (Once Upon a Time in the West)?
Jules Winnfield, just because his his dialogue would be funny.
Hoenn Pokémon Trainer(Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken) or Kalos Pokémon Trainer(Chespin, Braixen, Greninja)?

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
Jules Winnfield, just because his his dialogue would be funny.
Hoenn Pokémon Trainer(Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken) or Kalos Pokémon Trainer(Chespin, Braixen, Greninja)?
Kalos Trainer purely for Greninja

Wild Gunman or The little guy from Doki Doki Panic? (Imajin I think?)

Smady

Smash Master
Terry Bogard. Sub-Zero is more iconic, but Terry's set would be full of high-impact moves and showboating plus rep King of Fighters the best.

Goomba or Metroid?

D

Deleted member

Terry Bogard. Sub-Zero is more iconic, but Terry's set would be full of high-impact moves and showboating plus rep King of Fighters the best.

Goomba or Metroid?
Goomba, because it would be hilarious to have people lose to one.

Banjo-Kazooie or Conker?

Smady

Smash Master
Custom Robo. I'd love for a robotic character who doesn't awkwardly hover but flies like a superhero and has lasers or high-tech weaponry.

Gruntilda or Medusa?

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Custom Robo. I'd love for a robotic character who doesn't awkwardly hover but flies like a superhero and has lasers or high-tech weaponry.

Gruntilda or Medusa?
Medusa, I actually want her over Palutena.
Cyborg(DC) or Cyrax(Mortal Kombat)?

D

Deleted member

Aw man, I missed a Tiki one.
Oh well.

Daisy.
'Cause I leik to play as her in the spinoffs.

Honey Queen or Elise from Sonic06?:troll:
Princess Elise. At least she wouldn't hog a spot for a deserving Mario character. (Bowser Jr., Toad)

Chancellor Cole or Count Bleck?

andimidna

Smash Master
I like Chancellor Cole more, but he'd take the 5th Zelda slot away from one of the 15 Zelda newcomers I actually want more.
So, Count Bleck. He's cool.
And is mah pick.

Bomberman or Luigi? :awesome:

D

Deleted member

I like Chancellor Cole more, but he'd take the 5th Zelda slot away from one of the 15 Zelda newcomers I actually want more.
So, Count Bleck. He's cool.
And is mah pick.

Bomberman or Luigi? :awesome:
Easily Luigi. If I had to choose between Luigi and every character that I support... I will still say Luigi. He's my favorite video game character of all-time; I seriously wouldn't buy this game if Luigi wasn't playable.

Groose or Alfonzo?

Smady

Smash Master
Groose! Doesn't get much better than Groose, baby. Alfonzo can be the stand in on Skyloft.

Bandanna Dee or Waluigi?

Smady

Smash Master
Tom Nook. Really fun character and the absolutely perfect Animal Crossing rep, more than even Villager.

Porky or Lucas?

Smady

Smash Master
Zoroark. I've seen a very cool interpretation of how the trickery and illusions could work in Smash, Genesect has no appeal to me whatsoever.

Slime or Black Mage?

Smady

Smash Master
Yuga, no. Between Ghirahim and Midna, Ghirahim has better potential for a set, but Midna is the better character... have to go Midna.

Cranky Kong or Dixie Kong?

D

Deleted member

Yuga, no. Between Ghirahim and Midna, Ghirahim has better potential for a set, but Midna is the better character... have to go Midna.

Cranky Kong or Dixie Kong?
Dixie Kong. She was my partner 95% of the time in Tropical Freeze and Cranky Kong was pretty dang useless in that game.

Isaac or Saki?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Nabbit. Gotta chase em' all.

Mickey Mouse (Classic) Or Oswald the Luck Rabbit?

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Mickey mouse (classic).
A thirty character roster hand-picked by you, or a fifty character roster picked by the development team?

Shalashaska

Banned via Warnings
Shadow would be a better character, but I don't think it makes any sense to include him. Nor do I think Pichu's a good choice, but it was in Melee and is an actual Nintendo character...so, Pichu. Especially since it would be hilarious to see how Shadow's Miiverse fans react.

Urban Champion or Fighter Hayabusa?

Smady

Smash Master
Looking them up, Urban Champion seems more of a joke choice, while Fighter Hyabusa is the better character, so I'll go with that. Could be fun alongside Little Mac.

Blood Falcon (CF clone) and de-cloned Ganondorf, or still cloned Ganondorf and Black Shadow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom