• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Magnus because Saki was already shown to be represented with the Smash Bros logo, not the S&P logo.

K. Rool or Dixie?

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Popo because Nana always falls of the edge like a klutz.

Bowser's Castle or Grima's Back (As stages)

Shalashaska

Banned via Warnings
Grima's Back sounds cooler, though I've never played FE so I don't know how it would work exactly. Bowser's Castle seems likely, but it could end up being boring. I think for now I'll just say Bowser's Castle.

Snake with stubble instead of a full beard or Snake with more taunts than just hiding in a box?

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Bald Bull, although Glass Joe with a headgear gimmick could be interesting.

Gray Fox or Shadow the Hedgehog?
Can't believe I'm saying this but Shadow the Hedgehog. I'm not a big fan of Metal Gear Solid.
Ryu(Street Fighter) or Liu Kang(Mortal Kombat)?

Oops, it appears someone beat me to it.
Shadow the Hedgehog, though I really don't want either.

Wonder Red or Viewtiful Joe?
Wonder Red.
Ryu(Street Fighter) or Liu Kang(Mortal Kombat)?

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Ike. WE LIKE IKE!
newcomers from represented series or newcomers from unrepresented series?
Newcomers from represented series, I still want Paper Mario and King K. Rool.
Alright, Zelda time!
Vaati or Tingle or Demise?

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Newcomers from represented series, I still want Paper Mario and King K. Rool.
Alright, Zelda time!
Vaati or Tingle or Demise?
Vaati becasue Tingle is weird and Demise appears for like 20 minutes in one game. And I want another Toon rep.

Charizard X or Charizard Y?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dark Lord Dome. The false prophet could be his final smash.
Paid DLC or no dlc?
Paid DLC. I trust Nintendo and Sakurai that they won't be like Capcom.

64 Pikachu, Melee Fox, Brawl Meta Knight, or Project M Pit?

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
A returnimg poke-rep. I don't buy the "type circle" theory, and I never liked sceptile's design. Plus, we need Mewtwo and Jiggs.

Bass, shadow, eggman, or Dr. Wily?

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Shadow because it would shut up a lot of stupid children.

The real question is Zero or Knuckles?

DeOnde

Smash Cadet
Zero all the way. He has much more moveset potential and can be made into a really good character (take MvC for example), Ryuenjin for an Upb, Shoenzan upsmash, Kuuenzan air moves, Hyouretsuzan down air, Sentsuizan dashattack, and of course the Rakuhouha Final Smash. The fact that he does not appear in Megaman's final smash (and so isn't considered a "megaman", despite the megaman zero series) makes him the better choice.

Now, who would you rather have as a returning Pokémon, the veteran Rolling Killer Balloon Jigglypuff (12 OG), or the Overhyped Nostalgic Fanfavorite Mewtwo?

Sorry for that

Master Higgins, The Half-Naked Sk8r

Now, who would you rather have as a returning Pokémon, the veteran Rolling Killer Balloon Jigglypuff (12 OG), or the Overhyped Nostalgic Fanfavorite Mewtwo?

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Zero all the way. He has much more moveset potential and can be made into a really good character (take MvC for example), Ryuenjin for an Upb, Shoenzan upsmash, Kuuenzan air moves, Hyouretsuzan down air, Sentsuizan dashattack, and of course the Rakuhouha Final Smash. The fact that he does not appear in Megaman's final smash (and so isn't considered a "megaman", despite the megaman zero series) makes him the better choice.

Yeah I'd prefer Zero all the way. And he's had soooo many games that are Nintendo exclusive.

That was mentioned a few posts up. Mewtwo, obviously.

Ness or Lucas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom