• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Hey that's the photo I posted on Smashboards lol. Guess I should post here first haha

Hey the Rosalina photo is the one I posted on Smashboards lol. Guess I should post here first haha
There's double posting, and then there's... whatever this is.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Will Captain Falcon finally find true love? Find out in this spring's hottest slice of life anime.

Zorua101

Smash Rookie

(I'm sorry, if it's not appropriate just let me know and I'll delete it.)

Last edited:

Bert HM

Smash Cadet
This was known before E3 2014 though, so it's nothing new. It was obviously done to avoid seeing any knee clipping.
Seems odd cause IIRC the clipping happens with peach, zelda and palutena, though peach and zelda have a black void their legs still clip when crouching and stuff just like with palutena's 'uncensored' legs
does Rosalina really not have any attacks involving her legs?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Seems odd cause IIRC the clipping happens with peach, zelda and palutena, though peach and zelda have a black void their legs still clip when crouching and stuff just like with palutena's 'uncensored' legs
does Rosalina really not have any attacks involving her legs?
No it's because Peach Zelda and Palutena actually have legs. The void with Peach is just an effect, you can remove it by making her metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom