• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I remember during the wait leading up to the release of Super Smash Bros.
Brawl, there was a thread based around making captions out of the Dojo pictures. (Click here.)

(Some of the pics may not work now that the old Dojo is inactive)

So lets have some fun, feel free to post your captions below.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Moderator Update
Hey everyone, the staff would like to mention that if you are going to post a huge batch of pictures - please keep it to 10 pictures maximum. Ideally, 1-3 is best but 10 is the max. Going over that may result in a warning/infraction so please keep that in mind. This saves bandwidth space on the site and helps the page load quicker for lower-speed internet connections.

That doesn't mean you can also spam post 1-3 pictures to go over the 10 picture limit. Several posts in one page is permissable but if there's like 8 posts of the same user with 10 pics each - that's going to be warned.

Lastly, using pictures that use swear words is a form of censor dodging.

Just keep this in mind and post pictures in moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

[collapse=Makes sense when you click this]
[/collapse]

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681

[collapse=Makes sense when you click this]
[/collapse]
I am not a 7 year old girl. I am a 15 year old guy. It is horrible that I didn't need the spoiler to know you were referencing to the PPG's

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
How do you post these pictures? I want to join in on the fun too.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post. I forgot about it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I am not a 7 year old girl. I am a 15 year old guy. It is horrible that I didn't need the spoiler to know you were referencing to the PPG's
Hey, you're not alone there. :laugh:

Also, I usually just download the pics of the day and create and post them on Quickmeme. You'll have to post it on said site before you can post it here though.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Oh boy! I guess your manliness will be compromised... FOOOREVAAARRR!!

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Here's one that someone else posted on this site:

Don't know who the original creator is.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
meme.gif
Okay, either I posted the picture and it isn't showing up on my laptop, or it won't post it. I tried copying and pasting it from quickmeme and downloaded and tried to upload it (the file should be on the bottom but it isn't showing anything to me). Any help? http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3vbk8k/ that is the link. It's my first try, so don't expect much. Also, sorry for asking for help, just want to find out how to post the pictures.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 1741Okay, either I posted the picture and it isn't showing up on my laptop, or it won't post it. I tried copying and pasting it from quickmeme and downloaded and tried to upload it (the file should be on the bottom but it isn't showing anything to me). Any help? http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3vbk8k/ that is the link. It's my first try, so don't expect much. Also, sorry for asking for help, just want to find out how to post the pictures.
I seem to have been having the same problem as of late, but I thought it would only happen that once to me.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what's happening with the pictures not showing up.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Whatever, I'll figure out a way. Thanks for helping me. :)

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
All GRC OC, I'm proud to say.

Also here's this if anyone wants to make use of it:
[collapse="Mario's "I'm about to slap you" expression"]

[/collapse]

Lemonwater

Smash Ace