• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

-------------

My friend and I were talking about SMTxFE and I noticed something:

Is that Marth in a classy suit?

Is Marth gonna be the prodigy of a fancy clothing company in this game?

Last edited:

takanuinuva

Smash Rookie
Not sure if this should go here or not. But this is how I'd want the roster to look like when Lucas is released
For now the extra random slot takes his place.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
On top of the link not working anymore, this thread is meant to be for pictures/captions, not vids.

Meanwhile this one has nothing to do with SSB4 at all.
There has been many videos before mine (Little Mac air jabbing a Character into the dead zone for example "You're no air fighter mac" , and vines) ..but ok.

And there has been MANY Nintendo related pics but not smash 4 related before mine as well (even on this very page) but ok..

:/

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
The community's reaction to Dark Pit in a nutshell. Sorry for how crappy my editing is.

Poor guy can't catch a break these days ya know?
Can't help but feel sorry for you!:troll:

Last edited:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace

I just woke up, and I wanted to tell you guys my most fabulous, too good to be true, impossible dream. :crying:

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I got quite a lot this time so I'll put them under spoiler tags.

Also got this one but I forgot what I wanted to caption it.

Last edited:

Piedro

Smash Apprentice
Seriously they need to fix 'Dorfs facial rig right now. The way that Ganondorfs mouth deforms is just too hilarious.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>tfw everybody calls u "princess" when u never were that and in actuality u've basically become god

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
This thread has strayed far enough from/long outlived the original purpose of posting/captioning screenshots hyping up the release of games, and has more or less devolved into like-farming and posting general "funny" pics, usually not even pertaining to Smash.

Whilst posting actual pictures is not a problem in and of itself, that is more suited to other areas (Smash 4 Social for Smash related things, Pool/Disco Room for others, etc.). Allowing for them to be amassed here served its purpose for quite some time, but like the Miiverse, various leak and Character Discussion threads, they've gotten way too out of hand on too many occassions.

Lastly:

There has been many videos before mine (Little Mac air jabbing a Character into the dead zone for example "You're no air fighter mac" , and vines) ..but ok.

And there has been MANY Nintendo related pics but not smash 4 related before mine as well (even on this very page) but ok..

:/
Other examples of not following the rules has never made it okay for anyone else to condone or mimic such behavior themselves.

-

That all said, we apologize for any inconveniences for people that legitimately followed this thread. And thank those who shared good stuff here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom