• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Bow down to the Goddess of Light, Demon King!

You've heard of Clifford the big red dog? Well, here's the smallest dog (and duck) in the world.

Busted!

Naughty dog strikes again!

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Sigh.

A few more:

So cǽme it pæsse; inn ye fivth age of yon kyngdom of Hyrule…evile mostē fovl appear’d frúm thy ðeserts. A fiendē of evile magicke. Thy lvst of Ƿowēr īnsatIable. Hē hvngred for blood. CællIng thy dāmnȳd dēmǽns frvm yón dǽrkst píts vf hell, thy unhóÍy ábberǽton láyd-wæste to thýne kygdom. YÓn stǽrs thýselve trémbēl’d āt sȳte of hē vīsygē…

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
I have an injured leg at the moment, and I really hope it heals soon, because the boredom from being laid up is causing me to make things like this.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I have an injured leg at the moment, and I really hope it heals soon, because the boredom from being laid up is causing me to make things like this.

I NEED THIS MII!

PigglyJuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mr.Hugz
3DS FC
2793-1251-1909

You should get bored more often, this is awesome!

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

DUDE! YOU'RE AWESOME! WE HAD THE SAME IDEA!

THAT MEANS WE HAVE EQUALLY MII STUPID IDEAS!

Imma follow you

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Probably how people who have only known Rosalina from Smash and the Game Theory episode interpret her character:

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942

Can someone explain this, i dont get it

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The following isn't mine, but a user that I've been acquainted with posted the following snapshots with some quotes that came from some classic cartoons.

"What for you say you monkey when you got lil powder puff tail like rabbit, RABBIT?"

"I'm a dog! D-O-G, Dog! What you want is a chicken. R-A-T. Chicken!"

"What for you bury me in the cold cold ground?"

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Because, you know, Dedede and Dark Pit aren't villains at all right?
Honestly I don't consider Dedede a villain at all at this point (Kirby Triple Deluxe saw us SAVING the guy - and no, there is no "I WAS THE BAD GUY ALL ALONG" twist). Dark Pit is also an Anti-Hero, but considering Wario is also an Anti-Hero, both Dark Pit and Meta Knight could have worked for the Bad Guy team.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
And even back when DeDeDe was a villain,it was more mischief for the most part anyway,so he was kind of a 'bad guy' not a villain strictly.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Can someone please explain what kind of terrorising Greninja did?
In the movie, Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction, Greninja was used by one of the movie's antagonists. And since Greninja is a Water/Dark-type Pokemon, that may explain its inclusion into the bad guys category.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Duck just doesn't care

"Dude, this Lumas look really weird"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom