• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
Roy: Cool there's more space for me now to be back in!
Master Hand: Uhh how do I put this gently...
Crazy Hand: YOUR NOT IN AGAIN!!
Roy: Oh that's fine I guess, who's replacing me?
Master Hand: Bring in She-Marth Crazy
Crazy Hand: OK!!
Roy: WHAT! I lost to her.
Master Hand: Not just her... Bring in.... The Other Roy....
Roy: Wh-what other Roy?-*gets stabbed by an oversized fork*

also...

I love how Marth looks overly Aggressive...

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon

Did anyone do this yet? Just asking because I thought someone would have made this joke by now, but I didn't see anything.

Well, either way, the joke is self-explanatory. It should probably be, anyway. I don't think Falco's new voice is particularly bad, but I've seen people have that opinion, so, yeah.

justinwing6202

Smash Cadet
NNID
justinwing
3DS FC
5026-5310-0665
Moderator Edit: Please do not post pictures with any sort of swearing as that is considering bypassing the censor here on the site. Thank you.

Seriously, how many times now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying you are, I'm referring to the Sonic fanbase in general. Now can we can back on subject? :p
UltraMario is right in that statement. Please don't take up space with this and discuss this, if possible, somewhere else please. We come here for the funny pics and to enjoy the fanbase without conflict. Thank you guys. :)

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
This happen especially in 9.0. Need more 9.0 because that crap was hard because of this.

And yeah I explain some issues with Olimar that the Pikmin start doing Moonwalk, Pikmin Moonwalkin is amazing! except competive when I really aim for... Keep up the HYPE WITH MORE FUNNY THREAD!!!

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Pic Of The Day, Who the **** is this you may ask? Well this is Zael from the Last Story. He was going to be playable, but he didn't heed my warning and touched the superspicy cury. Now he is doomed to be a trophy, but hey at least he's in the game. Those girls are from Fatal Frame...I think. So remember Ridley if you want to be playable shrink down so your big*** doesn't touch my superspicy cury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom