• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So I was looking at that one image of Ness looking towards the sun, and it suddenly reminded me of the old Karate Kyle meme. :p

If anyone else wants it -
Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Pikachu, and now Ness? Everyone is a sadistic murderer nowadays.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So I yesterday, I encountered the worst Captain Falcon player I've ever seen.

Sorry I couldn't keep my 3DS still. xP
DAT :GCB: + :GCN: Overuse

Going to the blast line with a Falcon Kick is a mistake...
Two times is being distracted..
Three times + other SDs + wasting a FS = Dude Why?

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon

And with a kick, too.
This is a reference to Fire Emblem: Awakening. In that game the character models have stubs for feet. Kind of in the style of Wind Waker, I think.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Pic of the day. Tips will display in three columns in the Wii U version. There's more content, which includes descriptions of the original games. This game seems to never run out of easter eggs, even if you play it normally. Knowing that this will get translated into multiple languages, I shouldn't go overboard with the contents, though because I hate having my games leaked by all of you stupid people. Seriously how many more Kid Icarus Uprising characters do I have to put in before you guys finnaly shut up about Ridley. Oh and guess what I created a clone called Nurse Peach, but she's not a clone of Peach... She's a clone of Lucas ( even says PK freeze and all that) I hate Lucas, but like having his moveset in online with anyone so I made a lazy clone of Peach and gave it Lucas' moveset. What You want Lucas well no not even as an alt you get Nurse Peach.:troll:

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
I love this thread! Here's my first contribution :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom