• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Starting today, I'll take a break from the forums. There's this really important test I'm going to take and I need focus to study. So I'm making this special post with ALL the jokes I made, complete with the original comments. And there's a bonus at the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jul 21, 2014

First, I saw this: http://smashboards.com/threads/6-year-old-names-smash-characters.361958/#post-17123044

Then, I made this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aug 4, 2014

I'm not proud of myself.

Aug 12, 2014

HOLY CRAP

JAKE THE DOG CONFIRMED

Aug 27, 2014

Aug 27, 2014

Aug 27, 2014

GUYS! BOWSER JR'S ALTERNATE OUTFITS JUST LEAKED! THEY LOOK AWESOME!

Aug 28, 2014

Sophia joins the battle!

Aug 29, 2014

Sep 1, 2014

It's the power of the Banado all over again!

Sep 5, 2014

I made this for a joke in the PotD thread, but I don't see why not post this here:

Sep 5, 2014

So, I just saw this:

Then I made this:

Sep 10, 2014

Sep 11, 2014

Anyway, two more:

Sep 17, 2014

To all the smarta**es out there.

Doctors and criminals shouldn't mix.

It's Zelda's Bizarre Legend Part 3!

Sep 18, 2014

One more before I go sleep.

Sep 26, 2014

I was going to make "Villager People", but this had much more potential.
Now excuse me while I listen to Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

29 Sep, 2014

Aren't they cute?

3 Oct, 2014

9 Oct, 2014

Two more:

I feel my sense of humour is getting weirder.

9 Oct, 2014

One more.

15 Oct, 2014

Guys, I hacked today's PotD and I managed to revert the polarity of the mosaic. Now we can see the full, uncensored picture.

19 Oct, 2014

20 Oct, 2014

20 Oct, 2014

Template:

21 Oct, 2014

22 Oct, 2014

I made this for the Project M Clone Engine thread, but what the hell.

(btw, vote Takamaru in that thread. Full votes, half votes, anything is fine)
23 Oct, 2014

29 Nov, 2014

7 Nov, 2014

Bonus:

I just made this. It's my last joke until I return. I hope you guys like it!

Last edited by a moderator:

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Starting today, I'll take a break from the forums. There's this really important test I'm going to take and I need focus to study. So I'm making this special post with ALL the jokes I made, complete with the original comments. And there's a bonus at the end.

Jul 21, 2014

First, I saw this: http://smashboards.com/threads/6-year-old-names-smash-characters.361958/#post-17123044

Then, I made this:

Aug 4, 2014

I'm not proud of myself.

Aug 12, 2014

HOLY CRAP

JAKE THE DOG CONFIRMED

Aug 27, 2014

Aug 27, 2014

Aug 27, 2014

GUYS! BOWSER JR'S ALTERNATE OUTFITS JUST LEAKED! THEY LOOK AWESOME!

Aug 28, 2014

Sophia joins the battle!

Aug 29, 2014

Sep 1, 2014

It's the power of the Banado all over again!

Sep 5, 2014

I made this for a joke in the PotD thread, but I don't see why not post this here:

Sep 5, 2014

So, I just saw this:

Then I made this:

Sep 10, 2014

Sep 11, 2014

Anyway, two more:

Sep 17, 2014

To all the smarta**es out there.

Doctors and criminals shouldn't mix.

It's Zelda's Bizarre Legend Part 3!

Sep 18, 2014

One more before I go sleep.

Sep 26, 2014

I was going to make "Villager People", but this had much more potential.
Now excuse me while I listen to Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

29 Sep, 2014

Aren't they cute?

3 Oct, 2014

9 Oct, 2014

Two more:

I feel my sense of humour is getting weirder.

9 Oct, 2014

One more.

15 Oct, 2014

Guys, I hacked today's PotD and I managed to revert the polarity of the mosaic. Now we can see the full, uncensored picture.

19 Oct, 2014

20 Oct, 2014

20 Oct, 2014

Template:

21 Oct, 2014

22 Oct, 2014

I made this for the Project M Clone Engine thread, but what the hell.

(btw, vote Takamaru in that thread. Full votes, half votes, anything is fine)
23 Oct, 2014

29 Nov, 2014

7 Nov, 2014

Bonus:

I just made this. It's my last joke until I return. I hope you guys like it!

I remember ALL of these! They're great! Good luck on your test man!

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Don't know if this was posted but Link's got a glitch that uses Lana's moveset. And he's fabulous!

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Hi guys I have Leaks for uy I tookk a picure of a scene in da direct here it is

So due u beelive ma leak
everyone: NO
Leaker: I'm Vaanroos
Everyone who's really gullible or stupid: 100% confirmed
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Might wanna check your eyes, that's Blue lol
The gif give it a slight purple tone ._. I thought it was more akin the blue Link in Smash.
For my defence, I'm short-sighted and it's 4am in France :p

(also, I don't have the game, I just play it a lot at a friend's house)

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
I heard that there was a Nintendo direct tomorrow on upcoming game details 2014 - 2015, better post the Gif raid.

Last edited:

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
The gif give it a slight purple tone ._. I thought it was more akin the blue Link in Smash.
For my defence, I'm short-sighted and it's 4am in France :p

(also, I don't have the game, I just play it a lot at a friend's house)
Didn't mean it in a cruel way was just mentioning! No worries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom