• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I have failed you Smash Boards... I must reevaluate my life based upon this atrocity...

Next time you will see me as a new man pink fluff thing... Until I get bored of this joke.

Goodbye Everyone! Don't touch my stuff, it's booby trapped!
*Hushed whisper* "Is- is he gone?"
*slowly reaches out to touch @ Mr.X98 Mr.X98 's stuff*\
*Boulder falls from the ceiling and starts rolling my direction*

"Aw c'mon @ Mr.X98 Mr.X98 , That's so cliche!"
*Runs from boulder*

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I have failed you Smash Boards... I must reevaluate my life based upon this atrocity...

Next time you will see me as a new man pink fluff thing... Until I get bored of this joke.

Goodbye Everyone! Don't touch my stuff, it's booby trapped!
*Hushed Whisper* "Is- is he gone?"
*Reaches out to touch @ Mr.X98 Mr.X98 's stuff*
*Boulder falls from ceiling and starts rolling towards me*
"What the!?- Aw, C'mon Mr.X98, that's SO cliche!"
*Runs from boulder*

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
*Hushed Whisper* "Is- is he gone?"
*Reaches out to touch @ Mr.X98 Mr.X98 's stuff*
*Boulder falls from ceiling and starts rolling towards me*
"What the!?- Aw, C'mon Mr.X98, that's SO cliche!"
*Runs from boulder*
Mr. X recently died from getting run over by a steam train conducted by The Incredible Hulk.

But do not fear he has been reincarnated!

The time has now come for the successor of Mr. X! Mr. Dr. Professor Dark Metal Pink Gold Baby Grownup X!
And for my first action!
*scratches head, pauses, coughs, scratches head again*
I got nothing
(scratch that, any body know how to make that little bar things with stuff in it in the bottom of a comment? I don't know how to make that stuff...)

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think the pics are funny but still making them spoiler or not do not violate the rules of the site if they flip people off or if the image suggests images that are not ok for people who can't join this site, 13 is young and even at that age I get it. I like some dirty stuff but still be careful on what you post, do not post stuff that is suggesting sexual content and the like, be PG about the pictures you post.

I'm saying this as an I will not infract previous posts reminder, be mindful of what you post and how PG it is. If someone is harping on something off topic just report it. Do not troll or flame him about it.

Last edited:

Tyril132

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tyril132
3DS FC
4957-3662-2945
Moving this here due to mod intervention.

2014 has been a painful year for many of us.

We've lost a lot of truly great people... men and women who committed a lifetime to spreading joy through the entertainment of others.

I would like to take a moment to pause and reflect on one of the greatest of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom