• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
ur just mad cuz ur a n00b and i could destroy u in ssbm
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're a typical example of an internet moron! Thank you! You people make everything very entertaining with your funny little comments that don't make any grammatical or logical sense! Go you! And with that I leave you this:

http://jumi.lut.fi/~japalvia/pics/******.gif

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BROUGHT BACK THE SNAKE/IKE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE THOUGHT WE HAD GOTTEN RID OF IT ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luke Skywalker voice*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
Jeff Highwind said:
Disregard this quote, I'm an idiot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that may possible be better than the origianal... maybe...

The funny brawl thread is now actually funny now after all this time, due to the wonderful thing that is "motivational posters"!!!!! Here, here, I say, to the funny poster-things!!

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
ur just mad cuz ur a n00b and i could destroy u in ssbm
Unless you're a pro smasher, I doubt it.

You're a typical example of an internet moron! Thank you! You people make everything very entertaining with your funny little comments that don't make any grammatical or logical sense! Go you! And with that I leave you this:

That one pic is probably funnier than most of the things in this thread.

floyd_!FloydyW0Kg

Smash Rookie

durr hurr ur argueing 2 u n00b

D

Deleted member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BROUGHT BACK THE SNAKE/IKE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE THOUGHT WE HAD GOTTEN RID OF IT ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luke Skywalker voice*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Sorry, dude. Unfortunately, your reaction made me less sorry. It was priceless.

Maybe this can help:

:laugh:

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
durr hurr ur argueing 2 u n00b
No, actually, im stating something. And no, this is not argueing, either it is correcting. And no, sorry, you're still the guy in the picture, nice try at catching me out, though... it ALMOST worked... but as all trolling n00bs do, you fail... epicly.

And yes kasek, that picture may well be funnier than most things on here! I have a very large collection of pictures funnier than that even on my PC (over 100... yeah, A LOT)... im just waiting for the right time to post them so that they dont count as spam.

EDIT: Yes, Sonic the Baron, that does help, and at least my reaction was funny to someone...

Also, nice one, Yaya, finally a good use for that pic!!!!!

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
No, actually, im stating something. And no, this is not argueing, either it is correcting. And no, sorry, you're still the guy in the picture, nice try at catching me out, though... it ALMOST worked... but as all trolling n00bs do, you fail... epicly.

And yes kasek, that picture may well be funnier than most things on here! I have a very large collection of pictures funnier than that even on my PC (over 100... yeah, A LOT)... im just waiting for the right time to post them so that they dont count as spam.
over 100? what you meant to say was "OVER 9000!!!!!!"

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
i could kinda tell lol But i did it for you
Ah, well thank you, Pitismyangel!

Its strange, I feel like I partially now you because I tend to just lurk for a few weeks in row instead of posting, and I see your posts quite a bit. I know its weird, but sometimes I just prefer reading, plus my opinion is rarely listened to and I feel left out, so its best to just look at others' opinion and find out new things.

Due to my lurkiness, I lack a high post count after nearly a year, and have no-one on my friends list :(

But I think I may post in this particular thread often, though. I like it here!

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Jeeze, you guys are getting trolled poorly and losing. Quit feeding it.
I feel like im more mocking him than feeding him. If he takes it as food and continues to troll, he's more ******** than I thought and is just giving me lolz. I just find it incredibly funny that a person could waste thier life making a prat out of themselves on the internet.

Oh, and...

200 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
I feel like im more mocking him than feeding him. If he takes it as food and continues to troll, he's more ******** than I thought and is just giving me lolz. I just find it incredibly funny that a person could waste thier life making a prat out of themselves on the internet.

Oh, and...

200 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although, yes, the troll IS funny, can we please get back to the funny pics?

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
i feel like the new pengie with his kirby rampage(if u missed that it was hella funny)

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
*dies of laughter*

Also, thanks for helping me out there, it was obvious he was aiming that at me, and I did not have enought eime to come up with a witty-poster-reply. Thanks Kasek ^_^

Lol, I cant believe he's still at this anyway... the true definition of a n00b.

EDIT: @ Sonic the Baron: Agreed! I plan for R.O.B to be one of my mains alongside Mario, Kirby and Olimar. He's just made of awesome! However, I am partial to a bit of older reps from the original parts of the series (Ness), and general awesomeness-despite-being-a-bloody-clone (Toon Link).

Top Bottom