• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

floyd_!FloydyW0Kg

Smash Rookie

Marth: "Minna, miteite kure!"

Samus (*UNDERTONE*): "Oh yes, I'm looking at you, you sexy prince...RAWR."

Peach: (*GIGGLES*)

:chuckle:

Origin of the above pic: "SSBB - Online - Peach Samus Marth" video (not mine; please don't ask why one of the guys in it keeps saying "UMDIDDYDUMBDIDDY" like a Muppet :laugh:).
uhhh marth is a girl and i no that peach an samus are 2 and they arent l3sb1@ns u pervert

D

Deleted member

That "Za Warudo" conversation gave me some insperation:

I personally prefer Sonic, but I digress

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
he looks lame naruto culd kick his @$$ n e day
:laugh: Naruto is the most overrated anime I've ever seen. And what the hell does Naruto have to do with that anyways?

I dont get it who tf is dio bando/

is he a newcumer or somethin
What are you on about? Isn't it obvious the pic is fake? It's a freaking joke...of course he isn't a "newcumer". He is also not a newcomer too.

uhhh marth is a girl and i no that peach an samus are 2 and they arent l3sb1@ns u pervert
Marth is a boy, have you ever heard his voice in Melee?

Faith in humanity is dropping.:urg:

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
:laugh: Naruto is the most overrated anime I've ever seen. And what the hell does Naruto have to do with that anyways?

What are you on about? Isn't it obvious the pic is fake? It's a freaking joke...of course he isn't a "newcumer". He is also not a newcomer too.

Marth is a boy, have you ever heard his voice in Melee?

Faith in humanity is dropping.:urg:
That guy's either a troll or one of the greatest idiots the world has ever seen. Either way, he doesn't really count as human.

I know that this has been done, but....

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who came to my (and Marth's ;)) defense there. :)

Anyhow...

Mario (*TALKING IN HIS SLEEP*): "Ah, spaghetti...ah, ravioli...ah, Mama Mi-"

Peach: "Wake up, Mario!" (*HITS HIM WITH THE GOLF CLUB*)

Mario (*JERKS AWAKE*): "AAAAOOOOW!"

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
Sheik: The next person who says Marth is the next he/she /it/potato will get their house blown up.
In my usual fashion, I shall reply to you with another poster... hope Sheik likey this moar...

EDIT: To the guy above me: Lol, nice one. Seems we think along similar wavelengths, cos when I went to make my Marth pic, I considered using that picture, but I thought I might make it sound too cliched... you made it work, though. Props ^_^

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
forgive me for jumping on the bandwagon :<

You win. Seriously. You. Freakin'. WIN!!!!!!!!

****, why didnt I remember about the Ike thing when I did my Marth one *facepalm*
Anyway, as much as I found the R.O.B one funny, I love the little guy and so I contained my laughter on that one.

Nice Faces of Evil usage as well... awesome...

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I dont know which bit is funnier... the bizzare-yet-hilarious picture, or the witty-and-unexpected caption.

Also, where the h**l are you finfing all this perverted stuff? Really, I dont know whether its a good thing that you know, so that you can make these, or a bad thing that you know, because it would mean YOU are the pervert...

Anyways... MAJOR LOL.

Top Bottom