• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
If Diddy Kong was MacGyver, it'd go something like this...

I know MacGyver makes a little less "technological" things like that, but it struck my mind when I saw the two pictures...

But then we have...

"Got deez gat for real just dont et dem bullets

"Whos the joe who said peanuts suck and monkeys only eat bananas?!"

Diddy Kong lets out a massive fart which starts a chain reaction that follows onto yoshi then mario dies from whiffen the deadly combo of farts and hollas ''This smells worse than the S**t in the sewers"

(Uber phail)

Diddy Kong is disqualifeid for killing Mario and yoshi wins the fart contest.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
A lot of these pics are starting to suck...

But I like that Sonic one with his reputation. Tails' Adventure SUCKED!

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
What do you guys think of this one? I tried something more new and original. This was also partially-inspired by one of my school friends. I meant to do this one yesterday, but I didnt have the picture at the time. I' like to hear you're opinions plz. Me likey feedback and replies.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Again. Excellent spelling. What are you 12?
Excellent job at double posting and not reading the rules you ***. Your 12. Shut up and ignore it, everyone here does it. Go find something better to do than embarrass yourself and other people. Show off.:mad: Also, welcome to the forums. :) Its nice to meet you.

ZOMG A PEANUT!!!!!! Wait that's no peanut... IT IS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!

D

Deleted member

Nice spelling
Again. Excellent spelling. What are you 12?
I wouldn't be surprised if you were. If I were you, I would read the rules, just to know how to converse with other people correctly. I wouldn't feel bad for failing to read the rules at first if I were you, practically the first thing I did when I joined SWF was open a Banjo-Kazooie support thread, and people started putting me down. I hope you shape up, or I'd be smelling a troll:( Either way, welcome to SWF:)

Pitismyangel, Wolf Kirby and Landmaster is pure win:) So is Waluigi's:)

While I'm at it:

Top Bottom