• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

D

Deleted member

No you don't

None of those stole a spot. Sakurai was just too lazy with their movesets. Also, Lucas stole a spot, not Ness ;p
^ya ur rite its sonic the baron is poopin ur parties and isnt being funny
I was just being ridiculous. About Ness, Falco, and Toon Link, anyway.

Seriously though, R.O.B. stole no spots. I enjoyed him in Mario Kart DS, I will enjoy him in Brawl (probally less than Sonic or Wolf, though)

Pengie

Smash Lord
All was going well in the world of Smash Brothers. But then Kirby suddenly became angry with his placement on the Melee tier list.

He went on a rampage consuming everything in sight.

It started with Mario

Then one by one they all fell

Peach: Kirby where is Zelda?

Diddy: Donkey?!

PT: Where's my Sqirtle Kirby?

Zamus: Where is everybody? Hey how did you get my helmet? Oh no!

Zamus: Put the gun down Kirby and calm down. What are you doing!

But it was no use. No one could stop the rampage

Not the hunter

Nor the king

Nor the guardian

Not even the soldier

They were all consumed until only one remained

Kirby: WHO'S BOTTOM TIER NOW B**CHES! WHO'S BOTTOM TIER NOW!

I feel like bringing it back up. Hopefully it wil draw attention away from the troll.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Ah, well thank you, Pitismyangel!

Its strange, I feel like I partially now you because I tend to just lurk for a few weeks in row instead of posting, and I see your posts quite a bit. I know its weird, but sometimes I just prefer reading, plus my opinion is rarely listened to and I feel left out, so its best to just look at others' opinion and find out new things.

Due to my lurkiness, I lack a high post count after nearly a year, and have no-one on my friends list :(

But I think I may post in this particular thread often, though. I like it here!
There's no problem in just looking around :) I used to look around too for the first couple of months...but after that i started posting on Threads hoping not to sound like a n00b....(i failed at that) But now here i am, With one Debunked rumor under my belt (Cpt. Falcon in SSE video) And it all started with a friendly person guiding me in the right direction (i'm looking at you Fawriel) :chuckle:

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
LOL over 400 posts wat a NERD
Its called having an interest in something. Its called "not being socially ********". Its called having something intelligent to say. Its called something to do when you are bored. Its called expressing your opinion and ideas with other people who are interested.

You are the nerd for coming here and posting for none of these reasons, so all I have to say to you now is...

EDIT: @Kasek: LOL, you just thouroughly owned.
@Pitismyangel: Thanks, good to know im not weird, and nice to know that I wont always be like this, lol
@Yaya: LOL also, you also owned.

floyd_!FloydyW0Kg

Smash Rookie
Its called having an interest in something. Its called "not being socially ********". Its called having something intelligent to say. Its called something to do when you are bored. Its called expressing your opinion and ideas with other people who are interested.
LOL n e 1 who posts here that much is obviosly socially ********. get a life NERDS. and lol u dont have n e thing intelligent 2 say u just cry whenever i call u a nerd. u must be rly bored then wit all the posts u make nerd.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Ness and Lucas are totally different despite the similarities in their special moves. They share ONLY special moves.

I'll admit, Toon Link could have been done differently with ease, and it's total bull that Falco and Wolf got the same FS as Fox (Falco does NOT ride in a landmaster, he despises piloting anything but his arwing; and I don't think Wolf even owns one.) But that's not the point, their movesets are very different this time around. No one has taken a spot who didn't deserve it.

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
^^Smash Ninja: I see what you mean about your collection. :chuckle:

...shoot, can't fight the troll anymore. Out of quarters. Something tells me a lot of pics will be posted while I'm gone... and I won't be here to see them get posted. Ah, well...
I told ya didnt I :chuckle:
I believe you likey, yes! :bee:

I reckon the trolls gone back to his cave to masturbate over hentai or something... he's probably only 12, bless 'im.

I fear I may also miss pics as well, as I have to get off my PC soon...

12-year-old troll said:
LOL n e 1 who posts here that much is obviosly socially ********. get a life NERDS. and lol u dont have n e thing intelligent 2 say u just cry whenever i call u a nerd. u must be rly bored then wit all the posts u make nerd.
Ooh, look he came back!

BTW, dude, this is the most posts I have made in one day in about 3 months. And I also spend only an hour a day on the internet average. Today is an exception (im ill - a cold and throat infection).

Go home.

Yaya

Smash Champion
We discuss a game we like, and our discussion was intelligent until people like you came and corrupted our boards.

I have just one thing to say now...

Get the **** outta here,

D

Deleted member

^^Smash Ninja: I see what you mean about your collection. :chuckle:

...shoot, can't fight the troll anymore. Out of quarters. Something tells me a lot of pics will be posted while I'm gone... and I won't be here to see them get posted. Ah, well...

Super Drybones

Smash Ace

You are the nerd for coming here and posting for none of these reasons, so all I have to say to you now is...

@Pitismyangel: Thanks, good to know im not weird, and nice to know that I wont always be like this, lol
so now we're posting pwn pics
FINE

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Pitismyangel: Yes, yes it is... lol

Yaya: Nice! I love inaginin Sonic say stuff like that XD

Sonic the Baron: Lol, *saved* love the pic!

Super Drybones: Well played, well played. I do not have the middle one currently saved on my PC, so thank you! (But I do have the others ;)) Tomorrow, when I can be bothered to browse through my pics some more, I will truely challenge you a battle of the funny non-smash pictures!!!!

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
How many times do I have to say it? Please. Do not use. This thread. As a place. To post. Your personal reminders.

The above image may or may not have anything to do with the statement above it.

SothE700k

Smash Lord

SAVED TO THE COMPUTER

D

Deleted member

lol is this all u nerds do all day? yell pwned an post pics of super smash borthers?
go outside lol
My goodness, you ARE a nasty one, are you not?

For your information, I have never played EarthBound, can quickly complete a mile (minus the unties shoes), I dislike anime, and I'm learning guitar

BTW, Kasek, thanks for the comment:)

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Kasek: Too true, and yes the picture is relevent.
More recent pic is also s**t-funny!!!! :D

Yaya: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The n00b: Is this all YOU do all day? Be a d**k to people who just just want to talk to CIVILIZED people. Do you just live to post s**t that flies from your mouth, on some random forum that you dont understand. Your the one who need to get out, mate.

I FEEL A POSTER COMING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive made it, but the site is playing up, sit wont preview it :(
I wasted all that time -_-

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Please get back on topic and post pictures that represent the title of thread, or else there will be repercussions. This is a warning.

D

Deleted member

Got it, Youko:

Hopefully my last anti-troll post:)

BTW, epic win, Kasek

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
My goodness, you ARE a nasty one, are you not?

For your information, I have never played EarthBound, can quickly complete a mile (minus the unties shoes), I dislike anime, and I'm learning guitar

BTW, Kasek, thanks for the comment:)
He never actually said anything about all of that. Over-defensive much? Also, you know what would be better than fueling the fire? Ignoring him! Quoting him and defending yourself against his stupid insults only shows him how much it bothers you.

Is it Fox or Falco? The world may never know...

What everyone didn't know, is that it was really just an uncharged Wario Waft next to an explosive crate.

Link: Thank God he's wearing something else under that toga...

Pit: Dang it! Why did I choose today to wear spandex underpants?

Top Bottom