• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
um ok fine. i mean i could have posted a pic or kept talking about scooby doo. but you people can do what you want. ill go back to my hole :(

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
the lucario comics are well thought out and drawn, and have a good amount of entertainment in each one, despite lucario's disturbing internet fans...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
well drawn, art does not make. hey maybe i should do a comic. good idea.
"Art is the process or product of deliberately and creatively arranging elements in a way that appeals to the senses or emotions. In its narrow sense, the word art most often refers specifically to the visual arts, including media such as painting, sculpture, and printmaking. However, "the arts" may also encompass a diverse range of human activities, creations, and modes of expression, including music and literature"

art is a very broad term. as long as it's an expression of personal ideas in some form or another, it's art. however hard it is for me to admit, even YOUR pictures are considered art...

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
why? since when do we have to fight? i dont complain about the things you put up. its ok man. i dont care if you dont like me. its done its over with. i dont post anything in here anymore. you won. you dont have to tear me down anymore im sorry .

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
criticism is the only way one can realize what they don't know. i welcome criticism of all types, as it can only make me do better time after time. you shouldn't take criticism too hard on yourself, but you could at least listen to what others are saying from time to time, who don't necessarily share the same view as you.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Aww I'm going to miss the pictures in this thread but oh well I'll visit the MarsRoy show.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
ref if you leave me a comment on marsroy show ill post some new pics tonight. i know where my audience is. and ill still post stuff in here. i have better stuff. i promise. i just been doing them in the order i uploaded the to photobucket. so i dont confused.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Ness eats burgers out of a trash can.

Phantom of the hour glass Link taking sand from sand bag is mean.

Top Bottom