• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I feel bad for Meta Knight though... And creeps need to stop going after Lucario.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
lol good question. it crossed my mind.
you know its not like im really sexual attracted to a pokemon its all a gag
maybe after im done posting my old ones ill draw her and maybe some of lu. cuz i just plum forget about him the first time around

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
lol good question. it crossed my mind.
you know its not like im really sexual attracted to a pokemon its all a gag
maybe after im done posting my old ones ill draw her and maybe some of lu. cuz i just plum forget about him the first time around

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Longsaur is cooler than Long chu because he isn't over emphasized, and isn't the root of almost every Pikachu joke.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
not alot of "long" characters, and rupee's was a clevery situated same colored ivysaur lineup, where as the others were moveswapped.

and some related pics...

Pedo-Chu

Crabchu

Creature Peach

The Creeper

Long Toon Link?

Long Mario?

Monkey Mario

"Can't Let you do that, Longfox!" (NOTE: most moveswapped popo characters have long necks and open mouths like this)

Longcario?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The creeper is a funny name to have. I wouldn't mind hanging out with a person called the creeper.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
yeah i remember that.

and i cant wait forever for you folks to go to the the marsroy show. so here

speaking of creeps lol

Top Bottom