• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
hey livan theres a spot on the top called we need to crack them. or something like that. they have a converter thingy on there. i cant wait to see yours.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

link's getting lucky tonight...

(the guy said the picture was about zelda sacrificing herself to save link from certain death, link's expression made me think otherwise, as in, disregard the sword on the right and link looks like he's about to **** zelda)

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
hes a very pretty man. if i must say so myself. one thing i hate is memes and dumb 4 chan. i went there once. ruined my life and soul. anyway i think i found my halloween costume this year. lol

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Why is he smiling when the words hurt you are above him...

Is he lying? But he'd never lie to us...

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Hey, anyone willing to take commissions?
'cause I have an idea for a funny series of pictures, but no access to Brawl right now.

1st picture: Luigi staring down someone muscular, let's say, Captain Falcon.

2nd picture: Luigi activates his Final Smash, both he and Falcon need to be in the shot.

3rd picture, Luigi punching forward while Shiek's needles fly and hit Captain Falcon (Shiek needs to be off-panel)

4th picture, Falcon gets crushed by a Landmaster

5th picture, Lucario doing his "hrurrah!" taunt on top of the landmaster.

My eternal gratitude to whomever makes it, and a cybercookie to whoever gets what I'm parodying here.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
awww i just love mini cap. how did he fail in brawl. just cuz you suck lol.jk. he did murder a bunch of pikman . so thats sad. very sad

you make blue yoshi blue.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Katie Tiedrich is too hard on herself, she makes her comics very well, and as jello pudding mewtwo shows, they are pretty funny. my favorite was the advance wars comic:

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
oh hey it is a chick. thats cool. but i still dont get it. i see andy and sami all happy and then i see some red army guy. that has nothing to do with icecream lol. o well .

Top Bottom