• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
lol, Creudant you're switching letters around again.

Looks like you're 22 minutes from USF and about 11 minutes from Rohins, HTH, and Aircraft Killa who are on Dale Mabry & Waters. Do you have a mode of transportation for yourself?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Tourney Directors, just cause summer's over doesn't mean tourneys need to stop. The Calendar is so bare! >_<
hey, im doing my part. im starting september off right, WITH THE GREATEST TOURNAMENT TO COME OUT OF KISSIMMEE, THE iGT SERIES!!!!!.

but seriosuly, seeing the lack of smash tournaments in september, everybody better show up to iGT2. also, dguy, isnt your tournament supposedt to be in september. and if i have to, i will go to kinetix...peace

-hiroshi

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
EDIT: my bad for the double post. i thought i was editing or something. whatever, my bad.

Tourney Directors, just cause summer's over doesn't mean tourneys need to stop. The Calendar is so bare! >_<
hey, i'm doing my part. im starting september off right, WITH THE GREATEST TOURNAMENT TO COME OUT OF KISSIMMEE, THE iGT SERIES!!!!!.

but seriosuly, seeing the lack of smash tournaments in september, everybody better show up to iGT2. also, dguy, isn't your tournament supposed to be in september. and if i have to, i will go to kinetix...peace

-hiroshi

Bark252

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bark252
Hey, im new to the forums, and i basically want to get better at SSBM, I only play as Link (Red preferably) for the time being and i think i have gone as far as i can go only fighting lvl 9 cpu's and all the people i know that play have trouble against a lvl 5.... So im looking for some skilled players to smash with and hopefully get some constructive criticism on my game.
I live in Tampa, Town and Country area.
My Wii code:
0362 0649 3806 5657
I used to live in TnC. Hopefully I'll be moving back there in Nov. I want to step my smash game up too. I played at a fest over that way a few weeks ago and it was pretty fun and I learned a few things. Welcome to the forums.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
September:
  • September 1st
    • MEFL - [thread=109358]iNet 2[/thread] (Kissimmee)
  • September 8th
  • September 15th - None planned yet
  • September 22nd
    • OOS - [thread=113557]LAST Smash[/thread] (Louisiana) *Southern Circuit Tourney*
  • September 29th - None planned yet
Gigabits is on the 29th.

October:
  • September 6th - None planned yet
  • September 13th
  • September 20th - None planned yet
  • September 27th - None planned yet
Lol, does something in this post look wrong to anyone?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
this thread is pure spam, i go on here and im like wtf, i actually wanna know if there's stuff going down with tourneys and so, but i come and i find taco bell discussions? and then i find all these other kids from fsu having an open chat room on this thread, ****s pretty annoying, there is a certain program called aim, ohhh and there's this other device called phone its pretty fvckin sick like u can actually have live conversations!!, im pretty impressed with it... and just in case all that crazy technology doesnt work for u guys there's an application on this website called Private Message (PM), which u can use to send messages and stuff, im pretty overwhelmed with all that **** but nonetheless i still use them to get in touch with the people i smash with

i doubt any OOS's that are looking to come to FL care about all your smash sessions, they are actually trying to find useful info just in case they plan on visiting

Creudant

Smash Rookie
Yes i have a form of transportation, but for the time being i have to share it with my mother. Given enough warning before hand i can commandeer the vehicle. hopefully. >.<

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
XoFF, what's the actual city you live in? I'd rather add you between them than having you there twice.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
haha well its complicated. i live in keystone heights (my dads house)

also in orange park (brothers)

and i have a crib in middleburg.

sooo.. middleburg, orange park, keystone.

im in orange park most of the time

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
ok, well it looks like all three are in Clay county so that makes you NFL (any closer to Gainesville and you'd be MWFL) and since they're all in the same realative area, I've labeled you like this...

"NFL: East (S) - Orange Park/Middleburg/Keystone Heights; XoFF; Fox"

Creudant, give me your characters you use and I'll add you too.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Tru........Shut the **** up...

But yeah Sho I had some stuff to do today so yeah maybe saturday

Anyone That wants to come to the smashfest is welcome

There will be more details in the North Florida thread

So yeah.....

Post some stuff in the florida thread ....so ppl can find "info" or wat eva

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
No, smashfests are strictly for fun. If you don't have fun, you shouldn't have gone.

There is only one exception to the "Rule of Fun." That is: You may also learn things. About smash that is.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Wow, um why can't we both keep The Hedgehog as our avatars? He is cool enough for the two of us.

Plus I live all the way in Clearwater. That is quite a drive for the both of us.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lime_backwards!!! I challenge you to an avatar match. Loser has to change.
I agree

Lime_Backwards said:
Wow, um why can't we both keep The Hedgehog as our avatars? He is cool enough for the two of us.

Plus I live all the way in Clearwater. That is quite a drive for the both of us.
...COME ON YOU CAN TAKE HIM!...Not really...but I have faith in you now lets drive all that way to make a point!!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I can't drive to Gainesville, I am broke. Unless Rock Crock decides: "Hey, I think I want to go to Clearwater just to pick on lime_backwards! I don't really not like him, I just want to pound in his face so I can have this avatar to myself." Then there is no way that we can have this Awesome Match for the Avatars.

*sugh* I really do want to play someone other than Monk, no offense. I just play you too much, I know you are going to hit me with that fireball!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I did mean smash. I am not much of a violent person outside of video games. SMAHSIN' IS THE BESTEST! Plus, I wouldn't pound in your face in smash, I'd whack it with the Hook-shot!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Tru........Shut the **** up...

But yeah Sho I had some stuff to do today so yeah maybe saturday

Anyone That wants to come to the smashfest is welcome

There will be more details in the North Florida thread

So yeah.....

Post some stuff in the florida thread ....so ppl can find "info" or wat eva

lol dude talk to me when ur actually someone i know.... and not just a random person who spams

Top Bottom