• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Ok so the news on NFL we have some more new smashers but who knows when they are going to get on here like i told them....

I've got NADA and Spekz who are possible new additions to our crew.

Then we found a small crew a smashers here in fortwalton the leader seems to be Yamigarasu who has posted on the boards in our tourney thread before and then he has 5 others that most of them seem to resemble already famous smahers..... mikeG chudat lambchops lol no lies but it is funny.

Also there are around 10 to 15 guys in pensacola 2 are cousins that play fox and falco, then 2 are just friends a marth and a samus, then there are 2 brothers a shiek and a link, then there is another IC player, and also there are around 7 guys that go to UWF that I want to get starting to smash.

Also there a few random people we meet at all these local tournaments we invite to come but never can because of work so we will see how the NFL scene grows.

All of the guys I mentioned above are just beginning to get technical and such. They need a lot of experience, mind games, and just more knowledge of the game. They all seem like nice guys and I hope they don't quit this early.

I could count up to atleast 100 more smashers but they dont "believe" in tech skills and such so who knows if they will turn around if we get all the others listed above to start smashing more.

Well manko and exarch keep a look out on these new smashers and ill try to get them to stop lurking the boards and atleast post once on their existance in this thread. Thanks guys peace.

F-0

Smash Apprentice
I'm probly gonna do this wrong but, MEFL,Kissimmee, (right across the street from valencia community college, on denn john) F-0, C. Falcon, Falco, Link. WATO member, no longer 'side member'.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm probly gonna do this wrong but, MEFL,Kissimmee, (right across the street from valencia community college, on denn john) F-0, C. Falcon, Falco, Link. WATO member, no longer 'side member'.
I went to Denn John Middle for 2 years.... Woooott!
thats where I socked a bully... it made me the man I am today.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
hey you can add me to jax during school and gainesville during the break. i play falco and samus

Deception

Smash Ace
hey deception if you want to play some jacksonville go to this thread

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=115610
Thanks, but I don't think I would be able to. I'm not good and would lose easily, and aren't most of the guys that do this thing in college? I'm only 14, and my parents wouldn't be pleased if I went over to play smash with people a lot older than me. Maybe if I can wait 4 years?

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, but I don't think I would be able to. I'm not good and would lose easily, and aren't most of the guys that do this thing in college? I'm only 14, and my parents wouldn't be pleased if I went over to play smash with people a lot older than me. Maybe if I can wait 4 years?
would it help if i said i was 15?

cause i am

OTRU...

Smash Champion
The best smasher in central florida is 14 his name is colbol, no johnz

Age is not an issue, but the fact that some parents are more strict than others, i dont blame them either.

Deception

Smash Ace
Well, I know age is not a problem, but another reason is that my parents don't like video game related events, because they think I'm addicted to video games and it's a waste of my time. I might try next summer, when I have Brawl mastered and my parents my be more able to. Besides, UNF is not that far away, so eventually I might be able to do this stuff.

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Well, I know age is not a problem, but another reason is that my parents don't like video game related events, because they think I'm addicted to video games and it's a waste of my time. I might try next summer, when I have Brawl mastered and my parents my be more able to. Besides, UNF is not that far away, so eventually I might be able to do this stuff.
I think i'll take more than a year to master Brawl...

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
The best smasher in central florida is 14 his name is colbol, no johnz

Age is not an issue, but the fact that some parents are more strict than others, i dont blame them either.
I must say, Colin must have ****in awesome parents if they let him drive 1,000 miles to Indiana for a tournament.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Here is the exact definition

Honkey (alternately, Honky or Honkie) is a derogatory term for white people, especially in North America. The word carries far less derisive power when compared to epithets such as "******".

in short a racial slur for white person

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo, i need some changes on my profile thingy.

I QUIT FALCO YESTERDAY!!!!! my falco has been doing so ridiculously poor lately. I literally mess up every other attack and im not just saying that. I've been having trouble beating random a$$ smashers with my falco, when my sheik just ***** them. Anyways, my falco hasnt improved in the last couple months so I'm putting him down competitively.

SOOOOO, for my new 2nd put down ganondorf, and take fox off that list, my fox is garbage, instead put down marth.

The new list should be "hiroshi; sheik, Ggah, marth"

I AM SERIOUS TOO. not joking around...peace

-hiroshi

Top Bottom