• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Anyone down for smashing tomorrow? I finally have a day off work/school (The Publix I work at has like no cashiers willing to work anymore, because of school.)

jodo

Smash Cadet
I recently joined "The Edge" @ Wellington Green Mall and these are their SSBM tournament days(weekly):
SEFL Tournament - http://www.theedgegaming.com/index.php
2v2 Super Smash Bros
This event occurs every 1 week(s) on Monday
09-17-2007 to 11-01-2007
06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
* This event ignores DST

1v1 Super Smash Bros
This event occurs every 1 week(s) on Wednesday
09-19-2007 to 10-03-2007
* This event ignores DST
For more information, please contact The Edge at (866) 504-3343.

I play as Samus and will probably be there Monday - I hope to see you guys there!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Wednesday? Why would you wan to hold a tournament in the middle of the week? I would wait for a Saturday to roll around, but that's just me. I wouldn't be coming anyway due to the fact I am broke right now.

F-0

Smash Apprentice
I recently joined "The Edge" @ Wellington Green Mall and these are their SSBM tournament days(weekly):
SEFL Tournament - http://www.theedgegaming.com/index.php
2v2 Super Smash Bros
This event occurs every 1 week(s) on Monday
09-17-2007 to 11-01-2007
* This event ignores DST

1v1 Super Smash Bros
This event occurs every 1 week(s) on Wednesday
09-19-2007 to 10-03-2007
* This event ignores DST
For more information, please contact The Edge at (866) 504-3343.

I play as Samus and will probably be there Monday - I hope to see you guys there!

Is it a tournament every week, or a smashfest every week? I don't think you can hold a tourny for 3 hours...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ok guys, if you have a Wii and haven't put your number on here, now is the time! We can finally smash with all of Florida without having to waste gallons upon gallons of gas! Brawl was finally confirmed to support Wi-Fi, and I yelled "YEEEEESSS!!" about ten minutes before I posted this.

p.s. crap, now I can't go back to sleep *sugh*

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BEST UPDATE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BEST UPDATE EVER BEST UPDATE EVER BEST UPDATE EVER BEST UPDATE EVER

Looks like I will always get to play with my Florida brothers when I move. I love you guys, have my children.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Ok guys, if you have a Wii and haven't put your number on here, now is the time! We can finally smash with all of Florida without having to waste gallons upon gallons of gas! Brawl was finally confirmed to support Wi-Fi, and I yelled "YEEEEESSS!!" about ten minutes before I posted this.

p.s. crap, now I can't go back to sleep *sugh*
argh I hate your avatar, I thought Rock made that post was like 'wtf?'

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Dude I can't go back to sleep, I am too excited over this update. I was browsing with my eyes halfway open because I new Dojo was updated. Isn't it funny how we were just talking about this?

edit: *sugh* come on, I though we were past this, but hey Now I wont be able to make the "I don't want to drive forever" excuse If Rock Crock wants an Avatar Match.

double edit: Why would you still be paying attention to my avatar WHEN BRAWL WAS JUST CONFIRMED TO HAVE ONLINE PLAY!!!??? Just look at my screen name, its all I ask.

triple edit: it looks like you can now have 5 letter nick-names now instead of 4! Imagine the possibilities!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
argh I hate your avatar, I thought Rock made that post was like 'wtf?'
lol, that is so weird, i SWORE rock made that post as well. i call shenanigans.

also, there really wasnt WATO on TAMPA hate. i was just busting banes balls after certain events occured and aqua ALWAYS has to jump in. so i busted his balls as well. the rest are fine. and everybody knows WATO is better anyway...oooh burn...and besides...everyone likes us better....oooh burn again..also, people are hating on hungay lesser and lesser these days...peace

-hiroshi

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
triple edit: it looks like you can now have 5 letter nick-names now instead of 4! Imagine the possibilities!!
Yeah you could be Lim3B and I could be Monk/ and Renth could actually use Renth...it's gunna be a super awesome 5 letter name fiesta! As for custom taunts "You is EzPz Lemon Squeezy" or "Get the **** out"

Renth said:
and Renth... Florida misses you as well...and as I posted on youtube that vid is amazing
---
edit: lol at second screen shot...You will be dunked?

F-0

Smash Apprentice
I don't like hate, so much more so people angry @ me...I't's been on my mind for days, I wish we could all just "Turn the other cheek"...

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
...lol too good...and ColBol it's not Lime's Fault he happens to like Sonic/Batman/Powdered Toast Man. If smashboards let regular members have their own avatars we wouldn't have this problem

Top Bottom