• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
So this guy likes going to the Fox boards to just to say how bad Fox is as a character? Only in one sentence at that. LOL. If you can give a long thorough explanation, then maybe I will hear you out.

Right now, I am Team Switzerland.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
What if someone, like myself, does not have much common sense? Then what?

I love how one sentence says it all for you. Maybe I just don't understand and I am "dumb". Just not comprehending the reason for you saying Fox is bad. Maybe because you can beat any Fox? Good or bad? Maybe that just makes you or your character good?

Give me something?

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I just think that it's stupid to not make a good reason for things. But I'm just an idiot. Whatever.

So much for everyone's self-esteems.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Of course I'm a nice guy, I'm the one here trying to help you guys get better tournament results by trying to convince you to use a better character

Player-1

Smash Legend
well anyone but fox would get you better tournament results, if you want to get the best possible tournament results I would use luigi, he's the most broken character in the game.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I cannot play Luigi. I mean, I have been playing IC and I'm not that good. Basically because I cannot chaingrab. I mean, I cannot actually do it. :(

And then there's Lucas.

Player-1

Smash Legend
o luigi is easy, I'll teach you.

start by hitting with frame 2 jab 1 into grab, dthrow and proceed to combo for easy 60%.

hit with frame 2 jab 1 again and then up-b

if you're having trouble getting in on the opponent to hit with jab 1, then just misfire, it's pretty easy

MasterGorf

Smash Cadet
I know the majority use GC controllers but I use Wii-Chuk and was wondering if anyone uses it and has had expierence with not responding wii motes... It's making me mad because I'm already still a noob player but now I'm performing at like 50% because I can't execute my combos because my Wiimote keeps lagging out or just plain not responding. I keep missing kills and doing some weird moves. Like when I try to do a Fair jumping off the ground It either just ends up with me jumping right beside the person with no attack, or I do some weird Dacus thing and don't even hit them. Seriously contemplating getting a GC controller now >.>

Top Bottom