• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Player-1

Smash Legend
Nakat knows the BS... Tripped into usmash on both game 1 and game 3 last hit >.>

Fox is so bad he has to rely on tripping to win

:phone:

knuckles213

Smash Ace

Jet300

Smash Ace
Got to go the hospital tomorrow. The right of my chest is dented in and it hurts bad, but it's small.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Got to go the hospital tomorrow. The right of my chest dented in and it hurts bad, but it's small.
Get better man, sounds tough!

This ^^^^^^^^^ I had the biggest headache too lol
I hear you putting in that work though.

Also I read P-3 comment as "You was talking all that good **** a second ago until you got kicked yo chest nukkaaaa"

knuckles213

Smash Ace
How much is the Megabus? I'm tight on cash lol.

people say its as much a $5 dollars, but for the most part the far away you book the trip from the actual day your supposed to leave the cheaper it is. I know some people from FL and GA are doing it. Zano made a blog about it.

http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=1435

type in megabus on google and ty to see if your city offers it

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I remember the good old times when I played Fox. But for some reason I just stopped at Brawl. Maybe I should try him once again. What do you guys think?

Jet300

Smash Ace
I remember the good old times when I played Fox. But for some reason I just stopped at Brawl. Maybe I should try him once again. What do you guys think?
Well, if fox made you "remember the good old times" maybe you should play as him again, idk. The choice is yours man. ;)
Well, I went to the hospital. They said I was fine. None of my rig cage bones are broken, People tall like me is natural to get dents on they chest, so I'm fine.
I wish I could go to whobo, but my mom won't let me leave memphis. Unless my grandcfather comes and take me and my brother to other states, maybe I might have to go to whobo.

M@v

Subarashii!
yeeeeaaaaahhh dont really wanna talk about bracket LOL. was too nervous. This is probably the most dissapointed ive been with a tourney performance since 2009. Choking in 1 match cost me the bracket because i wound up having to face the loser of kt and malcolm. Wound up being kt and im *** in fox vs tl. Not only that,In the winners match I lost I switched from fox to mk after game 1 even though I won first game. Mk wound up losing me the set. Should of just stuck to fox. At least i did well in mms (beat seibriks wario, shaya, mr.rs sheik, and took a game from leons marth)

Nakat whyd you have to go and gay shugo like that ;/

Also 2 stocked gluttony's wario in friendlies, but people have had wildly varying reports about how little or much he sandbags so meh.

Expect none of that choking this weekend at rage, the midwest regional.

M@v

Subarashii!
Still feel id have a good shot against full power gluttony especially since i did well vs every wario i played this weekend. It might be my strongest matchup as fox, I dont know.

Player-3

Smash Hero
from what i saw gluttony just spams shffld nairs sp make sure u grounded laser oos to punish them for big %

M@v

Subarashii!
He's flashy as **** and aggro as ****; so much fun playing him. Also, Player 1 are you liking Nakat's money from beating him OH WAIT :awesome:

P.S. you lost to ramin's sheik but I won. INUI LOGICCCCC :troll:

Jet300

Smash Ace
Gluttony sandbags extremely hard in friendlies.

I didn't realize WHOBO was THAT expensive.

$50 venue
$15 singles

$65 + the Megabus.....

I really wanna go, but I don't think I can do it lol.
I can get in but the only problem is, my mom won't let me go there.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
We've gotta play at RAGE, M@v.

Maybe you can show Carls some more stuff as you're there. Be careful though, between Carls and MX's Foxes... Ohio has been seeing this character a lot recently.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
I think I'm going to listen to Jet300 and try Fox again. Do you guys think that using him in doubles is a good idea? I was never sure which people are bad for doubles.

Edit:
I can get in but the only problem is, my mom won't let me go there.
Where is that exactly?

Top Bottom