• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC6 Singles Videos - *MASSIVE UPDATE* All singles up!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Links to all of the new singles matches are up in the first post. Enjoy, and remember to rate. I will be uploading a zip of all the videos to rapidshare at some point in the future, so something for all of you DDL video collectors to get.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Hmm... the videos themselves are perfectly in sync, so it must be a problem with YouTube. A few other people have said that they have had syncing problems lately, so this is probably the same thing. Let me know whether it really is ALL the videos, or just some of them, and which ones. I'll re-upload them at a later date.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Awesome work on the massive update Omnigamer.

I didn't have any problems with the vids earlier when I watched a few. But it could just be YouTube.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
It's just youtube. It always has desync problems. It should play ICs LOLOL

But in all seriousness, PC vs Vidjo match 1 is actually linked to M2K vs Vidjo match 3. That should be fixed.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Fixed. But regardless, all of my previous videos have had no sync problems... I'll re-upload them at some point and hopefully the result will be better.

IVP

Smash Ace
YEHZ! Vids with Helios = too good =)

EDIT: In the Helios vs Wife set Helios won 2 matches and Wife 2 matches. What happened to the last one =O I wanna know who won the set >=(

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Hmm, IIRC, the DVD had just reached capacity after the 4th match of Helios vs Wife, so the fifth couldn't be recorded. Wife won the set though.

Also, I do remember that Helios vs M2K was on the stage, so I should have it somewhere... I'll do another sweep to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Elen

Smash Lord
Ooooo, I want the zip!!! It'll save me hours of work downloading from youtube. Lemme know when it's up. Can't wait :p

The_Doug

Smash Ace
darn i wanted to see Falcon 101 taught courtesy of Darkrain and my match against Xelic too.

yea helios definitely won against wife but give a bit of credit to his 2 coaches me and eddie ! hehe

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
The crew battle where Azen fought Robmoney on Poke Stad was the most amazing thing I've ever seen with Marth. Azen was playing so good then it makes him look like he sucks at MLGs by comparison. I really wish I could see that on vid.

In the beginning of the match, Azen chain grabbed Rob to 30% from the very beginning of the match before he got to a platform, and it was all from up throw. CGing at 0% with any DI is really hard to do as consistent as Azen did especially when DI is mixed up with slight back DI and many other things.

At the end of the match, Azen was charging his B attack, and Robmoney was right next to the edge, going to up B into the edge. Rob aimed his up B into the edge, then instantly double jump Phantasm'd into Azen, but Azen released the shield breaker just in time to hit Rob before the illusion hit him.

He was also doing a bunch of other really nice stuff I don't remember, I really really really want to see that again.

Elen

Smash Lord
The big zip isn't coming anytime soon is it :( Just checking Omni, is any work being planned on the crews? Were they even recorded? Thanks in advance ^.^

Top Bottom