• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC6 Singles Videos - *MASSIVE UPDATE* All singles up!

Diemonds

Smash Apprentice
he just doesnt seem that good to me just his whole fighting style looks bad cant really explain it

Wuss

Smash Champion
Diemonds: I might consider your arguement, but you dont really have one...
Anyway, PC has crazy mindgames AND ridonkulous tech skill. PLus he is fun to watch.

CraZy

Smash Rookie
Ya its nice matchs but it would be nice to saw you play..like somes said

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Rob$ vs KM is now up. I should be getting some DVDs from BACH before too long, which will give a whole 'nother batch of vids.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
KM v Rob$ 3rd match around 2 min 30 seconds. that was a great part to use for a montage. they both got back to back spikes on eachother, both were insane.

also, m2k vs pc in dreamland, the very first link you have posted, around 2:13 m2k had a single, precise laser. I thought that was funny and could be used as a highlight

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Thanks for the vids Omni! Can't wait for some more. BTW - around how many more matches will there be?
I can't say for sure right now, but anywhere between 20 and 40 would be a good guess. Many of them are the main matches that were recorded on the stage, so you can ensure some exciting ones will definitely be in there.

Orion Ray

Smash Rookie
I wuld Love to Challenge The carectors On The First Set...................but That Was A good Mach.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Just to let everybody know, I have all of the remaining footage from FC6 on my computer. In terms of raw filesize, there's 127 GB of footage (it'll obviously be much less once I encode everything). This footage includes mainly the biggest matches of singles, but also the Teams Finals and several matches leading up to the Teams Finals. Also, I have the Crew Battles that were recorded. Over the next week or two, I'm going to be working on seperating the matches out and encoding everything. But until that time,

If you IM or PM me to ask about when the videos will be done, you will be given a warning.

I will work to get the matches up ASAP, but I cannot devote the full portion of my time to them. They will be ready when they are ready, and that is all. I will distribute them in a variety of ways: I will put everything up on YouTube, then later Google Video, and then I will place all of the vids into a zip file and upload it to rapidshare or some other distribution site.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Nice work with the vids, Omni! I finally got to see some serious tournament matches of KM. He looks kinda nervous in certain situations? Or am I wrong? Anyways, I love his style. Very original.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
omnigamer is too good
i am very relifed now that i know you are working on the vids and intead on releasing them soon

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Awesome to know your working on the Regional Crews Omni :). I'm gonna tell my bros SmashMac and SpeedN bout it :).

Top Bottom