• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC6 Singles Videos - *MASSIVE UPDATE* All singles up!

Sliq

Smash Master
Omni, who's your main? Because the only character I know you play is Kirby.

Also, you should've captured some videos of your Kirby owning. Also, I thought your camcorder got esploded in a car crash?

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Sliq said:
Omni, who's your main? Because the only character I know you play is Kirby.

Also, you should've captured some videos of your Kirby owning. Also, I thought your camcorder got esploded in a car crash?
I main as Kirby, but I play Fox, Falco, Bowser, CF, and Ness on the side.

My camcorder is no more, yes, but I made a deal with my Uncle to borrow his for the short duration of FC. Hence why I had to get these matches off the tapes ASAP before he goes back to work in Alaska >_>

cyrax888

Smash Cadet
Did anyone capture the match where Tink teched 3 spikes in a row? I heard about it, and I must see this if it is true....

Fonz

Smash Ace
rawsex88 said:
^^ i second that. Pc went on a rampage after he got 3 stocked the first match.. that was like bomb soldier quick..
His controller was screwed up the first match. You'll notice he kept jumping off the ledge instead of proper edgeguarding because it wasn't calibrated correctly. Not saying he wouldn't have still lost or not, but it couldn't have helped matters.

rawsex88

Smash Ace
^^^ ohhh, well i thought to myself, "wow, this might be close!!!" , so yeah, it could of helped ME by not giving me false hopes, haha... That's not a stab at neither m2k nor pc either.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Fonz said:
His controller was screwed up the first match. You'll notice he kept jumping off the ledge instead of proper edgeguarding because it wasn't calibrated correctly. Not saying he wouldn't have still lost or not, but it couldn't have helped matters.
Wow, that sucks. Doesn't matter PC has got a unique falco, its almost like bombsoldiers in areas but yet he plays more defensive.

YADZ

Smash Cadet
definately an awesome part.....PC Chris vs Mew2King Set 1 Match 4. at like 2:23 pc chris does some ridiculous dashdancing and owns

edit: did anyone happen to get the crew battles?

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Mew2King vs Rob$ set has been added. Links in the first post. I'll have them on Google Video before too long as well, for those that want to directly download them. Props to kirkq for recording and encoding them.

Where's Vidjo v PC set 1? BACH where are you?!?!
Working on MLG videos. I believe we worked something out where I'd help out with editing the non-MLG stuff, so there should be some more stuff relatively soon.

{Poet}Kai

Smash Cadet
Yea good matches..

But is kinda funny.. Pc told me one time, its impossible for falco to get out of chains bevore 60%... he called me a noob...

and now he is doing it himself.. lol..

well Pc>Bomb , but i dont know anything about Bomb atm.. Ken said he increased his skill so maybe bomb ownz Pc now... who knows..?

controlfreak7

Smash Ace
I like the fact that M2K beat PC fox v. falco once then got owned (being that PC is a better player). Then later played Rob$'s Falco and beat it twice of the 3 times he vsed it cause it kind of shows that its not neccessarily the fact that falco owns fox that m2k lost to PC but rather the fact that PC is a better player. =) Nice vids Omni gonna finish watching them tomorrow >.>

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Can you put Rapidshare so something for these matches? I really do not like the quality for Youtube... But anyways CraZy Matches, PC PWNS!!!

Razorcloud

Smash Cadet
good god. not only does PC chris have such amazing tech for his falco...but his mindgames...oh the mindgames. i practically died when i saw him catch M2K on the bounce of his firefox in match 2. or when he D threw him in match 3 (i think...to lazy to go rewatch) and knew what way the other guy was gonna roll and caught him again... truly awesome. and i got to watch one of my favorite players, fastliketree. so sad when he missed that suicide spike on tink.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Just to let everybody know, we should have some more matches up shortly. BACH's said that he will send me some of the footage to split up/encode. This should include some of the main big matches that were onstage before the last few sets, so stay tuned.

SloT

Smash Journeyman
i was wondering... could you put the characters the players play as? i would like to see that, it would be easier for me to select the ones i want, and not have 15-20 extra vids...

Top Bottom