• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC6 Singles Videos - *MASSIVE UPDATE* All singles up!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Approximately 75% of the remaining teams and singles matches have been encoded. I'll be working on encoding the rest of them and uploading them throughout this week. From what I have though, it looks like only EC vs MW and EC vs South were recorded on the DVDs... I'll do the regional battles if the majority of those communities still want them up, but it's rather incomplete.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am sure that EC vs International was recorded on DVD. I remember BACH coming and getting the DVD after the crew match was over. Please tell me you have it. :'(

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
So your saying the EC VS MW, and EC VS South are the only ones recorded? Or are you saying those are incomplete? I'm glad EC vs South was recorded, that'd be the only one of the south.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Everything is encoded and named. All that's left is to upload them, which I will get to tomorrow.

Also, on further inspection, it seems that we have at least 3-4 crew battles, but I still have to verify which ones they are. But for now, be satisfied with the other vids.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Hmm, I must apologize. My campus decided just this weekend to run maintenance on the school's connection, and for the past few days, everything has been running incredibly slow. That said, it's practically impossible to upload 50+ matches of fairly high quality video at 14 KB/s, rather than the normal 150+ KB/s. I will do my best to get matches up before I leave the campus on Thursday, but if that doesn't happen, you may have to wait until I return at the end of November. As of right now, all the matches are encoded and named, it's just that matter of distribution.

As far as crew battles go, I can't give any guarantees about when they'll be up. I'll do what I can in my spare time, but there's no telling exactly how much spare time I'll have.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thats cool Omnigamer, I'm just glad you got everything encoded and named. Uploading is the only thing left now, so I don't need to worry about anything lol.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Hey M2K good luck in Vegas. I'm actually going to Vegas for Thanksgiving next Tuedsday, just missing MLG :(

I get to see my best friend though, he moved to Arizona and he is going there for vaca. We'll play SSBM on the Wii :p

I wanna see these vids soon!

EAST COAST <3 <3 <3 FTW

Wuss

Smash Champion
AH! I cant wait for the vids. I hope they are out before mew2king has to leave for vegas as well...
because then they will be out soon, that is good...

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I can't gaurantee anything at this point. It all depends on whether or not the campus finishes maintanence on the connection by the time I leave. After that, I will be cut off from the super-fast upload rates, and thus not have a practical way to get the vids up.

Fox128

Smash Journeyman
What happened to the videos? Even if you sent the tapes to a friend an he would upload it, it would still be faster... I wonder when this "Big Update Coming Soon!" is coming... certainly not soon enough. The thread title has been edited like 3 months ago?

Vall3y

Smash Lord
the big updated arrived already i think lol
omni wanted to upload it from his school, because they have uber UL there
but they had maintance or something so he couldnt and he wont be there again till i dont remember
:dizzy:

better than nothing though

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
They will be up this weekend, one way or another. As far as I can figure, there's some program that's limiting my total upload rate, except I don't know what it is and can't find it. But I'm going to shove the matches on my external HD and use a friend's laptop to upload them.

nice1

Smash Lord
They will be up this weekend, one way or another. As far as I can figure, there's some program that's limiting my total upload rate, except I don't know what it is and can't find it. But I'm going to shove the matches on my external HD and use a friend's laptop to upload them.
awsome can't wait

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
As of right now, all of my singles matches are up. I'll upload all the Teams matches tomorrow and make a seperate thread in the 2v2 room. Links to the videos are forthcoming, for now just use my channel.

Top Bottom