• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

ikian

Smash Rookie
That's weird. I havent seen that before...
i think you dont understand xD

he say about the "glow" of the body in sonic when he try to put the white colour texture on him
i mean, when the light of the game shines on his body, he looks pink xD

edit: how you can see.. in the images of mastaklo the body of Silver looks a little pink

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
i think you dont understand xD

he say about the "glow" of the body in sonic when he try to put the white colour texture on him
i mean, when the light of the game shines on his body, he looks pink xD

edit: how you can see.. in the images of mastaklo the body of Silver looks a little pink
Ohh, I see. Well, you could add the opposite color of pink to it, a slight amount... That should negate the pink effect

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I believe it's part of the Env01 (or one of the Env0#) textures.

Just color it the same color as Silver, or re-color it. That's how I fixed Tails's shoes.

diosensakiara

Smash Apprentice
Here's the specials code!

As far as I know, the problems are with my own specials, not this code, so it should work out fine.

Put this in every subaction that you want to be able to be canceled into a special:

This is the specials code:

Put this in the Down-B:

And this in the side-B:

kudos to my sloppy arrow-drawing abilities.

@ brawlshifter: Plz put this in the OP.
So can someone explain this to me?Does this thing even work?Because i have NOT been seeing people put this in their Alloy PSAs. =/

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I just put it up to see if it works for anyone else, or if anyone can fix it.

For the Devil, there's freezing, but I'm not sure if it's related to the code because it worked fine when I used A moves as a substitiute for the specials.

diosensakiara

Smash Apprentice
So are you gonna try and fix your Alloy Special Code then?It would
very much be appreciated for these new models coming from everywhere! XD

diosensakiara

Smash Apprentice
is the special code also gonna allow Alloys to get on ledges and shield because then,
we could have 4 new character slots for characters WE want in the brawl! :)

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
@ anyone who is doing a character over Olimar: How'd you guys get rid of(or plan to) of the Pikmin that spawn at the begining of the match? Just a little curious.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
You could put in "Remove Article" 3 times in Wait1.
Hmm. Alright, sounds like it'll do for now.

One more question: Say that, for whatever reason, I wished to attach a Pikmin to Olimar's head? I realize this is in the wrong forum, but since you did that Tail's hack, I figured I would ask.

About Missingno.: Yes, I will still make him. Eventually. That question above will help me in making both Missingno. AND another character I plan to do over Olimar(lol, what a surprise XD). Let's just say it will be a little ambitious...and don't worry, it will NOT be Olimar with a Pikmin for a head. :p

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
You would take the Pikmin of choice's model and replace one of Olimar's GFX with it, then give it an animation with an obscenely large number of frames (10,000 or so ought to do it).

Then, in PSA, in Wait1 (and if you want it attached in Entry, Win, and Lose, put it there, too) call up the GFX.

But right before that, use the delete external GFX event (11150300: 0-Number of GFX, 3-0, 3-1)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
@ anyone who is doing a character over Olimar: How'd you guys get rid of(or plan to) of the Pikmin that spawn at the begining of the match? Just a little curious.
You could put in "Remove Article" 3 times in Wait1.
It would be easier to just remove the Generate Article events from his Entry.

One more question: Say that, for whatever reason, I wished to attach a Pikmin to Olimar's head? I realize this is in the wrong forum, but since you did that Tail's hack, I figured I would ask.

About Missingno.: Yes, I will still make him. Eventually. That question above will help me in making both Missingno. AND another character I plan to do over Olimar(lol, what a surprise XD). Let's just say it will be a little ambitious...and don't worry, it will NOT be Olimar with a Pikmin for a head. :p
You could change the bone it attaches to with hex editing.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Oh. I might have to do it on a different character, if Olimar doesn't have enough GFX.

YO FOLKS FAMILIAR WITH GFX. Someone needs to post a guide on where to find a character's GFX and how many it has.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
It would be easier to just remove the Generate Article events from his Entry.
I think he's talking about in Training too, where people skip their entries.

Oh, and take them out in the entry, too.

EDIT: Devil got corrupted. And the backup, too. I'm gonna have to download a new one here.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to kind of whine, but where is some progress on chracters? I'm very glad Tbush \has helped us import models, and I know it's only been a few days, but I really only know of one character that is being worked on. Zero. Like, maybe I've missed some posts, but is any other chracter being worked on? If so any updates? =D

fireking220

Smash Rookie
Me and Roo525 have made progress on Deoxys. Roo525 is making the video, i'll post here and on ESH when he's done with the vid

As for Zero, he is coming along nicely, thats all I can say, although it seems more and more texture camera problems/glitches arise as new animations r made. O well more things for me to fix I suppose

Eldiran

Smash Lord
As for Zero, he is coming along nicely, thats all I can say, although it seems more and more texture camera problems/glitches arise as new animations r made. O well more things for me to fix I suppose
RandomTBush is sending me a version with the textures and materials fixed (as well as resized!) when he finishes with it, so don't worry too much about those glitches... yet. It remains to be seen how many of them will be fixed.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
EDIT: Devil got corrupted. And the backup, too. I'm gonna have to download a new one here.
What do you mean? Did you lose anything important?

RandomTBush is sending me a version with the textures and materials fixed (as well as resized!) when he finishes with it, so don't worry too much about those glitches... yet. It remains to be seen how many of them will be fixed.
Who is working with you on Zero, Eldiran? Besides BigSharkZ.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
What do you mean? Did you lose anything important?
Actually, I found out that it's okay. I just can't access the Devil through his CSS icon like everyone else; I have to choose him randomly as Random, or it freezes. That's kinda bad, though.

And I noticed a problem with Tails's FS--you slowly gravitate toward the center of the stage, and once you're there, you're stuck there until the FS ends.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
I am, so is Edgybluz (bluz) Kurobit and Razanak7
That's all? I thought that there were a lot more people than that.

Actually, I found out that it's okay. I just can't access the Devil through his CSS icon like everyone else; I have to choose him randomly as Random, or it freezes. That's kinda bad, though.
Is there any way to fix it?

Mario_Frek

Smash Rookie
NNID
MPacHD
Sorry for not following the conversation in the thread, but I've been working on my own custom character recently. Cresselia over Green Alloy. I've completed almost all animations and attacks, but there are also bugs that I have to fix before I feel comfortable posting the file. I've uploaded snapshots to http://img163.imageshack.us/g/us7x.jpg/, if anyone is interested. Apologies for not posting any of the screen shots here, but I either don't have the privileges or am uninformed.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Sorry for not following the conversation in the thread, but I've been working on my own custom character recently. Cresselia over Green Alloy. I've completed almost all animations and attacks, but there are also bugs that I have to fix before I feel comfortable posting the file. I've uploaded snapshots to http://img163.imageshack.us/g/us7x.jpg/, if anyone is interested. Apologies for not posting any of the screen shots here, but I either don't have the privileges or am uninformed.
Awesome! I'm glad that people are still occasionally finishing projects they start. It's almost better to not have updates along the way, so there's no disappointment if it isn't finished haha. Anyways, I only briefly skimmed the screenshots, but they looked fine from what I saw. I hope the debugging goes well and that we'll be able to see a download soon.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
That's all? I thought that there were a lot more people than that.
It's BigSharkZ, KuroBit, Bluz, Fireking, Dhragen, Razanak7, and me.

Nice work! Out of curiousity, what glitches are you having?

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Hey brawlshifter just wanted to ask if you could put on the OP of the thread that the "Klonoa Group" which is me, StarWaffle, and some other people are working on Klonoa.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Hey brawlshifter just wanted to ask if you could put on the OP of the thread that the "Klonoa Group" which is me, StarWaffle, and some other people are working on Klonoa.
Who is included in "other people". I'm sure they want to be credited as well.

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Who is included in "other people". I'm sure they want to be credited as well.
Alright here's the people then: Shock44(me), StarWaffle, Emeril127, ChiboSempai, TaroNuke(not sure if that's his name on this forum, but it's his username on MSN), blacklink66.

Also this person isn't part of the project but I should credit fortwaffles for helping me change the bone indexes.

Top Bottom