• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
If that's the case then I'll continue Silver on a different basis if he has an MDL0 file on another game.
*cough*M&S@tOWG*very HEAVY cough*

Edit: **** you RTB and your speedy DSL >_<

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Alright, Tails is lookin' good (progress-wise, not texture-wise)!

Now I have to think of more moves...

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Alright, Tails is lookin' good (progress-wise, not texture-wise)!

Now I have to think of more moves...
just curious if you saw the link i posted to the tails adventure information. it was rly helpful to me for coming up with ideas

also plox include tail's spin (SA1). thatd make my day so much :D
If you do you will be rewarded with 1702 Overdrive64 fun bucks! (monetary value 1/100 of a cent)

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
I think if you want some good legit Tails ideas, you are best looking at Sonic the fighters. Tails was a beast in that game.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
I will continue my Silver project on a different basis. I want to use his Winter Olympic model. I will continue over Sonic, but if that doesn't work I'm using Yellow Alloy.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
So... Any progress on stuff like Isaac, Ridley, or Little Mac? Or is everyone going to entirely new models now?

Suren

Smash Journeyman
So... Any progress on stuff like Isaac, Ridley, or Little Mac? Or is everyone going to entirely new models now?
I think that the new model thread became the new Fully playable character archive in less than 5 seconds x-x

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Weird. I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking certain characters should have priority over others - at least as far as group efforts go. Vanity projects like Ichigo or whatever are fine, but we can't just go and forget the characters who we were actually *expecting* to be playable in the first place, can we?

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Weird. I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking certain characters should have priority over others - at least as far as group efforts go. Vanity projects like Ichigo or whatever are fine, but we can't just go and forget the characters who we were actually *expecting* to be playable in the first place, can we?
I totally agree. I haven't forgotten this thread at all. I'm still waiting on Waluigi and other golden characters to be finished or at least hear progress.

ikian

Smash Rookie
I will continue my Silver project on a different basis. I want to use his Winter Olympic model. I will continue over Sonic, but if that doesn't work I'm using Yellow Alloy.
so you gonna use that model on brawl? or already are using o.o? i mean, you was able to use the model from Winter O.G??

and if you can >.< post an image? because i dont know how is the model and how is gonna look on brawl :bee:

Suren

Smash Journeyman
so you gonna use that model on brawl? or already are using o.o? i mean, you was able to use the model from Winter O.G??

and if you can >.< post an image? because i dont know how is the model and how is gonna look on brawl :bee:
I cant do anything until RandomTBush pms me the files.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
I don't know what's up with TheComrade and Little Mac, but the others are still being worked on.

Not everyone is going to switch to a new character, mainly because of the messed up hurtboxes and textures, which will make them harder to actually use in the game

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
I'm working on Ridley's damage animations now and Pokemon Trainer's fairly set with basic movement.

Morewordstomakethepostlooklongerisn'tthatsillythatihavetodothis?lololololtheend

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Still nothing worth noting done on Meta Ridley, since I'm still not done that moveset from a while ago, and I randomly started two new projects out of nowhere; one being another attempt at improving my PSA skills, and the other being... *fanfare* helping Eldiran animate Zero.

... I foresee a change of priority in the future.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Tails progress!

Entry: he jumps out of the Tornado: Done!
Up B: Copter (and if you press B during the copter, he drops a bomb): done!
Side B: Bomb throw (and you can adjust the angle and power like Yoshi's egg): done!
Down smash: Tails spin: done!
Fsmash: he swings his hammer: done!
Neutral B: he fires his plasma cannon (I think its called): mostly done...

Anyway, I'm sticking to this model, not any new one, because that's too much work.

And does anyone know how to use the partial size mod or do vertex editing? Then Tails could have his normal body proportions.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Good job Mr. Weegee if you need a tester or anything while you work. Let me know I'll gladly help you if you need it.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Tails progress!

Entry: he jumps out of the Tornado: Done!
Up B: Copter (and if you press B during the copter, he drops a bomb): done!
Side B: Bomb throw (and you can adjust the angle and power like Yoshi's egg): done!
Down smash: Tails spin: done!
Fsmash: he swings his hammer: done!
Neutral B: he fires his plasma cannon (I think its called): mostly done...

Anyway, I'm sticking to this model, not any new one, because that's too much work.

And does anyone know how to use the partial size mod or do vertex editing? Then Tails could have his normal body proportions.
Well, you could just edit the scales for his animations, but if you want to take the harder route...

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Hey guys, a lot of progress made in the last three hours!

Final smash: pretty much done!

new run (and it's very sleek, if I must say so myself): done!

Shaped up the entry, too.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Wow. I'm glad someone is still working hard on their projects :p. Also, I didn't even notice the disjointed tails until E-Jolteon pointed it out haha.

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, a lot of progress made in the last three hours!

Final smash: pretty much done!

new run (and it's very sleek, if I must say so myself): done!

Shaped up the entry, too.
Are you going to try to see if you can make the model look better by getting Tails' model from Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games?

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Are you going to try to see if you can make the model look better by getting Tails' model from Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games?
1. Don't have that game.
2. Too much work.

But yeah, I think it'll be better if I stay with this model.

shock44

Smash Journeyman
1. Don't have that game.
2. Too much work.

But yeah, I think it'll be better if I stay with this model.
Wouldn't it be better with the Winter Olymbics model, since if you use sonic's body and tails' head then he'll look weird and have sonic's spikes and tail on his back.

Fen__

Smash Ace
The Winter Olympics model would have a number of complications that would drastically slow down the projection, some of which we don't even know how to fix at this point. I could be wrong, but it looks like he's already removed the spikes, but not the tail.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Any texture issues should be fixed soon, if Mr. Weegee checks his PM box.;)
...actually, I had 4 PM's.

I'll wait patiently for any new Tails moves that sound WIN and then make them.

Oh, and does anyone know of any model that looks like/is an axe?

Fen__

Smash Ace
I'm sure it'd be quite a pain to do, but if either of the Fire Emblem games are accessible at this point, there are axemen in it. That's extremely roundabout, though.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
I'm sure it'd be quite a pain to do, but if either of the Fire Emblem games are accessible at this point, there are axemen in it. That's extremely roundabout, though.
I was thinking of that.
(because I was gonna look into making one of the axemen as a hack. Simply put, he's mah boi!)

I'm doing that right now. Sadly, if I do find one, I'll also have to locate the model.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
n00b question, but I've been looking all day for an answer with no success. If a character is a swap over an alloy, how do you play as that allow/character?

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
...actually, I had 4 PM's.

I'll wait patiently for any new Tails moves that sound WIN and then make them.

Oh, and does anyone know of any model that looks like/is an axe?
I'll help you come up with the rest of the moveset, but I haven't really been paying attention and I only know some of what you already have. Would you mind posting a brief summery?

(EX)
upB - Helicopter Tails(with bombs!)
sB - Throw Bomb(control like yoshi's eggs)
etc. - etc.
(/EX)

Top Bottom