• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Razanak7

Smash Ace
...I still forgot to rename it...doing it now....hopefully I don't forget again...
I looked at the OP, and there's a couple more things: Meta Ridley has been officially switched to Olimar (no longer Blue Alloy), and it has me and Xaranid listed for ROB Rocket, while it's us for Meta, and just me for ROB.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Just leaving a message to let everyone know I'm still working on Silver and not ditching the project. Running into a few errors here and there and trying to fix them before I get started on the PSA.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Don't worry about my character, I'm going to get around to making him eventually. I think I might mess around with another character first to get myself familiar with PSA and then will start work.

Tbh, I haven't started yet simply because I've been screwing around with stages and textures recently. XD

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm probably am not going to do Palkia anymore. Missingno. is just a far more interesting character, and will probably take up my free time anyways.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
OK, I thought of a feasible Final Smash.

What if Tails's plane was flying around (similar to Super Sonic) and could shoot Super Scope shots at will for a period of time? If I did a very extensive amount of work, then at the end, it could fly across the screen and destroy anyone in its path.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace

What if Tails's plane was flying around (similar to Super Sonic) and could shoot Super Scope shots at will for a period of time? If I did a very extensive amount of work, then at the end, it could fly across the screen and destroy anyone in its path.
I like this.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman

Make sure you can do a barrel roll!

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal

You would save yourself a lot of work if you made a preset animation for the plane instead of controlling it like Super Sonic. Although, you could just model swap Super Sonic with the plane, but then the collisions would be off.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
You would save yourself a lot of work if you made a preset animation for the plane instead of controlling it like Super Sonic. Although, you could just model swap Super Sonic with the plane, but then the collisions would be off.
Model swapping the plane with Super Sonic froze.

Wait...what preset animation would I make? I was just gonna do a lot of PSA work...

itatchi fox

Smash Rookie
(old topic request) how do i do the model switching thing and is it possible for a ganondorf melee model to go to brawl because i like the melee ganondorfs look better than brawl.

Fen__

Smash Ace
No, it isn't possible, and this is not the right thread (or even forum) to ask.

Stoney

Smash Apprentice
[loh-kay-shuhn] n. The act or process of locating
Model swapping the plane with Super Sonic froze.

Wait...what preset animation would I make? I was just gonna do a lot of PSA work...
The plane already has an animation; it's inside of the Rumble Falls PAC. Look for "StgJungle00LV10_1" in the animations panel. It makes the plane model shift around gradually while the propeller's texture moves, so it actually looks like it's spinning. Not quite useful by itself, but you could modify it to make the plane zip around the screen.

Make sure you can do a barrel roll!
This can be done if you modify the Landmaster's barrel roll animation: "WpnFoxLandmasterD04FinalRoll" in FitFoxFinal.pac. You'd need to figure out what button would trigger it though, since pressing down on the control stick while in a free-flying plane would just make you descend.

I actually think the Landmaster would make an excellent template for this Final Smash. Tails could enter the Tornado the same way Fox enters the Landmaster, and since he can fly, the ludicrously high jump off the screen would be more believable. The only trick would be keeping the plane in the air rather than having it constantly affected by gravity like the Landmaster is.

Optionally, the Final Smash could be a Super version of the Dragoon Air Ride; a cursor appears onscreen, and when you press a button the Tornado rams through the battlefield where the cursor is, and then the cursor appears again and lets you repeat the action two more times, for a total of three attempts to KO everyone.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
This can be done if you modify the Landmaster's barrel roll animation: "WpnFoxLandmasterD04FinalRoll" in FitFoxFinal.pac. You'd need to figure out what button would trigger it though, since pressing down on the control stick while in a free-flying plane would just make you descend.

I actually think the Landmaster would make an excellent template for this Final Smash. Tails could enter the Tornado the same way Fox enters the Landmaster, and since he can fly, the ludicrously high jump off the screen would be more believable. The only trick would be keeping the plane in the air rather than having it constantly affected by gravity like the Landmaster is.
Duh you press R or Z twice, didn't Peppy teach you anything :p

Bu seriously though it could just be B = fire / A = roll

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace

Optionally, the Final Smash could be a Super version of the Dragoon Air Ride; a cursor appears onscreen, and when you press a button the Tornado rams through the battlefield where the cursor is, and then the cursor appears again and lets you repeat the action two more times, for a total of three attempts to KO everyone.
Yeah, I was gonna have a Landmaster-like final smash. I don't think I can just take the Landmaster and model swap because that would most likely freeze.

I was gonna rough it in PSA and make it able to fly around (maybe like Diddy Kong or Yoshi's final smash) and then make it shoot Super Scope shots if you pressed B. However, if it hurt people that it touched, I don't see much need for a barrel roll...well, maybe just for fun.

Then, at the end, it would fly across the screen horizontally (think of its range like the Light Arrow) and eliminate people.

I can't really do it much other ways because hitboxes refuse to work with variable offsets. But it would still be dragoon-like (except on a different axis) and Landmaster-ish (except with flying capabilities).

Oh, and can anyone describe all of Tails's weapons from Tails Adventures? I failed with the rom, so if someone could just give a brief description of all of the weapons he uses, that it would be good...

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I was gonna have a Landmaster-like final smash. I don't think I can just take the Landmaster and model swap because that would most likely freeze.

I was gonna rough it in PSA and make it able to fly around (maybe like Diddy Kong or Yoshi's final smash) and then make it shoot Super Scope shots if you pressed B. However, if it hurt people that it touched, I don't see much need for a barrel roll...well, maybe just for fun.

Then, at the end, it would fly across the screen horizontally (think of its range like the Light Arrow) and eliminate people.

I can't really do it much other ways because hitboxes refuse to work with variable offsets. But it would still be dragoon-like (except on a different axis) and Landmaster-ish (except with flying capabilities).
The barrel role would help if somebody jumped on top of you and tried to just ride it around

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Awsome final smash weegee ,I got my computer back so if anyone else wont do it ill work on a texture on my own

Stoney

Smash Apprentice
[loh-kay-shuhn] n. The act or process of locating
Oh, and can anyone describe all of Tails's weapons from Tails Adventures? I failed with the rom, so if someone could just give a brief description of all of the weapons he uses, that it would be good...
I'll do you one better: here's the start of a full video playthrough of the game, with the author interjecting commentary and trivia about the game in subtitled text.

Awsome final smash weegee ,I got my computer back so if anyone else wont do it ill work on a texture on my own
I already gave him a texture for the Tornado...or were you referring to something else entirely?

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! I just thought I would check in on all my favorite little haxxors. Anything ground breakingly new aside from Tails and what not?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Hey everyone! I just thought I would check in on all my favorite little haxxors. Anything ground breakingly new aside from Tails and what not?
I don't know if you saw this:
*Sigh* I think I might stop Drifloon. I have a couple reasons for doing so, but first I would like to point out that, as Thunderspam likes to say, I am not 12 (I'm 13:p), so it is not as though I had no intention of finishing him and just wanted to have a project, I have thought a lot about this. Here are my reasons:

1. My plan to port him to Pikachu failed, so he would not fit in as well since he is not in the Pokemon group, and that put a lot of my plans far back.

2. ...I lost a lot of my work, so..............

3. I actually don't really want to work on Drifloon specifically. There would be many more people I would like to work on far more. Plus, there are many other (better) projects I would like to take up.

Of course, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. Not only are there better characters I can work on, there is also a different way I think I might be able to get better characters to work...I just did a horrible job of explaining that, but I don't want to give anything away just in case it doesn't work, which it will.;)

So, I might stop Drifloon, but I'll pick something better up.;)
Anyway, how are your plans going?

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if you saw this:

Anyway, how are your plans going?
Things are going good so far. I am still just getting voice actors, so that is pretty cool. I still specifically need a few more. In terms of my character production, I have Primid, Nagagog, and Feyesh pretty much ready for filming. Still need to pound out Shaydaas *hint hint*, Armight, Teckin, and Bucculus. Not to mention the pile of other characters I have planned in later episodes. Oh, did I mention I also have to make four copies of every character (One for every Alloy), that way they can all interact? Yeah, lots of work ahead of me. Anyways, Skype me sometime Shifter, or if you don't have Skype then message me on Youtube or something. I am around all the time.

Also... O.O
You are dropping Drifty? I was looking forward to him... Well if you still feel up for tackling a Pokemon, I suggest Cubone, since Kalmar proved he worked with like everyone.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Things are going good so far. I am still just getting voice actors, so that is pretty cool. I still specifically need a few more. In terms of my character production, I have Primid, Nagagog, and Feyesh pretty much ready for filming. Still need to pound out Shaydaas *hint hint*, Armight, Teckin, and Bucculus. Not to mention the pile of other characters I have planned in later episodes. Oh, did I mention I also have to make four copies of every character (One for every Alloy), that way they can all interact? Yeah, lots of work ahead of me. Anyways, Skype me sometime Shifter, or if you don't have Skype then message me on Youtube or something. I am around all the time.
You never answered my question about Shaydas a long time ago (if you wanted me to work on him or not), so I haven't, but since you want him, I'll work on him now. When do you need him by? Oh, and I don't have Skype.

Also... O.O
You are dropping Drifty? I was looking forward to him... Well if you still feel up for tackling a Pokemon, I suggest Cubone, since Kalmar proved he worked with like everyone.
Yeah, I'm dropping him. There are like fifty projects want to work on (to name a few, AI, my Obamanation stage, the thing over Diddy I was talking about earlier, something for Pokelover, getting some models from PS3 games to look into converting them, etc) and Drifloon was just one too many, plus I didn't really want to work on him specifically, as I said before. If anyone wants to take up Drifloon, they can, or want to co-op with me, I can do that.

Also, you are still planning to work on Primid, right?

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
@Weegee

He has the pikkon hammer and bombs i talked about before. He has a submarine, which wouldnt be too useful here. He also has a small robot drone he can send out to get in small places etc. You (tails) stands still while the drone moves. Thats it from memory.

...But wait, theres moar!
http://www.theghz.com/sonic/tailsadv/tailsadv.html

Edit: Wait a minute..... Sea Tails -> Drill Dozer.....

Getsuei-Moon

Smash Cadet
I hope that some of these characters actually get continued, all I have seen lately is "I will not be continuing [insert characters name]"but I really do hope most of the characters being worked get finished I would enjoy playing as them once they are finished.Also Shifter, can you put an preview of the stage your working on?

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Shifter, of course I am still working on Primid. I am not working very quickly though, simply for one reason. I need to finish a ton of characters for SubSpace Enemies, which I also work slowly on, and on top of that I don't really see a purpose in completely finishing the project. I mean, I might get about... I dunno, 500 downloads or so. Then people will play with him twice and discard him. It makes me highly unmotivated. Although I continue the project regardless because I want it for my Machinima.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Shifter, of course I am still working on Primid. I am not working very quickly though, simply for one reason. I need to finish a ton of characters for SubSpace Enemies, which I also work slowly on, and on top of that I don't really see a purpose in completely finishing the project. I mean, I might get about... I dunno, 500 downloads or so. Then people will play with him twice and discard him. It makes me highly unmotivated. Although I continue the project regardless because I want it for my Machinima.
If your talkin about playing him i tell you now the moment you put him out i will play more then twice i will play with him untill my hands numb i am super syked about primid and i kno he will be a great character to play as

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
I hope that some of these characters actually get continued, all I have seen lately is "I will not be continuing [insert characters name]"
Hey! I don't need any crap about this, alright? I've got a **** load of real life stuff going on, plus all the stuff I mentioned earlier, and a bad day on top of it all.

Obamanation.

and on top of that I don't really see a purpose in completely finishing the project. I mean, I might get about... I dunno, 500 downloads or so. Then people will play with him twice and discard him. It makes me highly unmotivated.
****, why did you have to say that? You just decreased my motivation a bit.:(

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Nay, that isn't true. If he is decently made, he'll get used, there's no denying. Especially later on -- it is inevitable that a proper clone engine will be made, and when it is, all these awesome PSAs will see a huge surge in use.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
I saw that, and suddenly felt weak.

...I thought I had it made, getting Tails into the game, but RTB just won.

Anyway, this is revolutionary! It's only a matter of time before all Brawl hacking barriers are broken. Then I would laugh at Sakurai's angry face.
You're still the only one who's going to get Tails into the game any time soon. That game(s) doesn't have MDL0s.

Top Bottom