• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Let me rephrase,

What do you do with the coding that allows you to play as alloys?

mastaklo

Smash Cadet
hey i figured out how to fix mr. weeges texture problem
but it wont work for tails for some reason
anyway here are knuckles, shadow and silver

ikian

Smash Rookie
Holy****!! how you did that xD

is awsomeee i love how looks silver on his body xDDDD but shadow.. i dunno.. looks weird xP
and nuckles i like it too

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Anyone know to get rid of Olimar's antenna glow exactly? Trying to change the texture for it to be transparent didn't help. :/

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
The antenna glow is actually in his FitPikmin.pac, but I'm just wondering if deleting the model and texture for the glow will make it disappear or crash the character when loaded :/

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
That's a model swap if I ever saw one.

This gonna be easy for us to do, or it gonna be a pain?
Check the MDL0 files from other games thread.

It's not a model swap. It's Sonic's body (retextured) with the head/tails of the other models placed over his own.
Wrong. They are the models of Silver, Shadow, and Knuckles from Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.

Revven

FrankerZ
No they're the Brawl heads, Shifter, if they were models from Mario & Sonic they'd be t-posed and Knuckle's gloves wouldn't be like they are in the picture. You can clearly tell they are textured Sonic bodies with swapped heads.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
No they're the Brawl heads, Shifter, if they were models from Mario & Sonic they'd be t-posed and Knuckle's gloves wouldn't be like they are in the picture. You can clearly tell they are textured Sonic bodies with swapped heads.
Oh well, I don't play any Sonic games at all, so I guess I wouldn't know any better. (Heck, I didn't even know Silver was in the background of GHZ [nor did I know who he was] until people in this thread started pointing it out.)

Stoney

Smash Apprentice
[loh-kay-shuhn] n. The act or process of locating
Good lord, Knuckles does NOT look right with normal hands. Plus you can see Sonic's stomach showing through, and the spines on Sonic's back are still present. I don't think just head-swapping is gonna work with him.

Shadow's permanent frowny-face will make some snapshots very amusing.

Silver looks the most "complete". You could easily take that and make a PSA with it, and nobody would be the wiser.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Two more things to add to what I said: I really thought that I saw the spikes on his hands:embarrass, and its easy to give him an animation so that he won't be T-posed.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Well that's good to see that Someone made silvers head work XD. Awesome. But I'm shooting for olympic game models. Would it be ok if I had the download link to that Silver though? I might play around with his moveset on my freetime when I'm not working on the bigger Silver project.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Good lord, Knuckles does NOT look right with normal hands. Plus you can see Sonic's stomach showing through, and the spines on Sonic's back are still present. I don't think just head-swapping is gonna work with him.

Shadow's permanent frowny-face will make some snapshots very amusing.

Silver looks the most "complete". You could easily take that and make a PSA with it, and nobody would be the wiser.
I'd mess with the Knuckles one to make his hands, tail, and stomach right if the guy would give us a download link ;~;

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Video of Ridley and Pokemon Trainer's progress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyvWCMZ4s60
Nice!

NO AXE...IN ALL 544 TROPHIES?!?!

I'll help you come up with the rest of the moveset, but I haven't really been paying attention and I only know some of what you already have. Would you mind posting a brief summery?

(EX)
upB - Helicopter Tails(with bombs!)
sB - Throw Bomb(control like yoshi's eggs)
etc. - etc.
(/EX)
Up B: Copter w/ bomb drop
Side B: Bomb throw-adjustable like Yoshi's eggs
Fsmash: He swings his mallet
Neutral B: Plasma cannon
Down smash : Tails spins (once)

Run: re-vamped (took Super Sonic's and changed them a bit)

FS: I'm sure you're familiar with that.

And the latest and greatest suggestions (you can say if you agree/disagree):

Okay, just got done playing Sonic Battle for the first time, and watching a play through of Sonic the Fighters. Here’s what I came up with as far as additional moves. Warning, wall of text approaching.

FTilt: Hands grow (similarly to how Wario’s hands do) and claps the opponent. Source: Sonic the Fighters

DTilt: Lifts his foot then kicks straight forward (basically Ganon’s Tilt >). Source: Sonic the Fighters

UTilt: Gets on hand and knees, both of his tails stick together and stab straight upward (as if they were a sword). No Source

USmash: Hops; in place, his tails spin rapidly as if he were coptering. Enemies may get caught in the tails similarly to Sonic’s up smash. Inspiration: Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Nair: Does a ‘720’, hitting enemies directly in front of behind with his tails. (Similar to the way Kirby swings his hammer while airborne.) Source: Sonic Battle

Fair: Flips forward, slapping enemies downward with his tails. *This ones kinda hard to describe. I’ll see if I can find a video link of him doing it. Source: Sonic Battle

DAir: Appears to be coptering, points his arm cannon thing downward. An energy shot appears directly in front of the barrel but does not fire. Enemies hit react as if hit with a powerful electrical attack (ie. Pikachu’s Thunder). Very powerful but difficult to land. Inspiration: Sonic Battle

UAir: Basically Ice Climper’s UTilt only airborne (obviously). Inspiration: Tail’s Adventure Edit: I could be wrong but I think King Dedede’s UAir is exactly what I’m talking about, lol.

BAir: Propels slightly backward, spinning his tails. Enemies may once again get caught as in USmash. Inspiration: Any Sonic game where Tails runs ever.

OR BAir: Tails come together, just like UTilt, and stab backward. No Source

FThrow: Does a ‘360’, slapping the enemy away with his tails.

UThrow: Carries the opponent into the air while coptering, then slams them down. Source: Sonic the Fighters

DThrow: Keep it the same as Sonic’s. Source: Sonic the Hedgehog 2

BThrow: Throws behind and slaps the enemy away with his tails.

Did I forget anything? Be sure and let me know what you think! No offence will be taken if you think each and every one is utterly horrible :D

*manly pictures*
:( It doesn't work for Tails? Oh well, could you say how you did it anyway, 'cuz the other three are pretty awesome!

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Yeah, but his walking animations aren't completed yet, so I just slapped his run in as a placeholder until then.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Yeah, but his walking animations aren't completed yet, so I just slapped his run in as a placeholder until then.
Ah. I'm glad to hear that. It looks awkward for him to glide across the ground so slowly. Are you working on these two evenly, or is one of them (or possibly a third project) your primary concentration right now?

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Well the progress on them both is fairly even right now, but my friend needs Pokemon Trainer at least movement ready, so he's taking a slightly precedent over Ridley for the moment. But I plan to give the two characters equal attention as best I can.

(At least until model importing really takes off, then KOS-MOS gets my attention <3)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Klonoa over Luigi
Klonoa Team! (Me Shock44 Emiril127 lackLink)

we are making tons of progress, i'm pretty sure we have all the wait animations, UpTilt animation and Dash (maybe) - Red/Blue/Green colors are done for teams.

There are still a bunch of bugs and a whole bunch o T-pose to fill over :D

It is truly an awsome team

Getsuei-Moon

Smash Cadet
O_O dude that Silver and Knuckles looks AWESOME!!!
(for some reason that Shadow does look weird idk why).
but i hope the hands for knuckles get fixed in due time, also no DL for silver or Knux?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062

omg this is great soon well have the perfect shadow, if model importing is finally happening then we can use the one from OWG until then we can use the AT one, GREAT! The only thing really left to do with Shadow is give him a B+ worthy PSA and perfect his shoes (model correctly, maybe add R.O.B's Robo Burner gfx for skating)

Top Bottom