• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elsword

rena changes due to the excitement regarding the "new" changes.
Its quite annoying that nature force no longer stuns. Its like the only thing that made >>^XXX, XXXX^X, XXXXvX, and XXXXX useful to begin with. Though now there is a use for launching with ZZZ^Z

opps

Last edited:

Aife

Smash Apprentice
Its quite annoying that nature force no longer stuns. Its like the only thing that made >>^XXX, XXXX^X, XXXXvX, and XXXXX useful to begin with. Though now there is a use for launching with ZZZ^Z

opps
if you're referring to the NF system, there are a lot of pvp mains that heavily disliked that attribute when it was first introduced. The limitation on flashiness thanks to hitstun on launching moves became a common topic of frustration on the els forums last i remember, even if it was an overall buff.

Outside of the heavy hitstun annoying me in neutral occasionally, I'm neutral to it. It's hard for me to come up with what would be the best solution interms of fairness when I literally know so little about the balance between post renewal, but I agree that outside of launch limitations it was pretty harmless. (and maybe the random delayed hitstuns from traps to.)

if you're referring to the NF system, there are a lot of pvp mains that heavily disliked that attribute when it was first introduced. The limitation on flashiness thanks to hitstun on launching moves became a common topic of frustration on the els forums last i remember, even if it was an overall buff.

Outside of the heavy hitstun annoying me in neutral occasionally, I'm neutral to it. It's hard for me to come up with what would be the best solution interms of fairness when I literally know so little about the balance between post renewal, but I agree that outside of launch limitations it was pretty harmless. (and maybe the random delayed hitstuns from traps to.)
The heavy hitstun was the selling point of the whole thing really along with its damage increase, to me. It made quite a few moves that were once useless actually useful. After the launch reset and KD reset removals I see no reason to ever launch other than for the fun of it. Which terms of usefulness to matches heavy stun is way more practical than launching. The only time I needed launching was against the Altera Secret Dungeon boss to put them up on the far right corner. Everything else nope.

However, this one is way more useful in terms of stacking bars now. x5 of those buffs is quite good.

Warchamp7 Warchamp7 .... You brought me in again. Time to leave. Don't like this either when I scold you.

Edit: Now you are just spite'ing me lol

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Lord knight is hilariously amazing.

I'm so glad i trudged through with this character because the revamp made it so worth it.

Tried the renewal with GA/NW. Happy with NW changes. Many fun new things to play with. GA feels the same, but simply more effective. Wish there were more archery based characters in other games you could control. Arrow barrage is fun. Now, to never play the game again.

Aife

Smash Apprentice
I love the change to the Rena's classes visually, although their renewal has not really increased their play time outside of the broken level scroll event. WS was sort of fun but taking almost no damage often enough is just..."Why"

I still love IS and I even got to keep black phantom sword, but I've found a strange new liking for RS. Pvewise, would need more practice to get used to him pvp.

Aisha raven renewal coming, Aisha's 2nd promo is so ****ing adorable i want to scream, and Raven's doesn't look that bad either...

Only so long until eve's renewal, I really need to kick my ass into overdrive for the pre-production of my CN guide...Just need to get over some emotional hurdles. blargh.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Last renewal is out now wooooo

In other news, why did they do this

That was literally the first thing I noticed when I logged in.

I'm iffy about that.

Also luciel renewal is great. I'm having a blast with dreadlord solo ciel life right now.

Aife

Smash Apprentice
Luciel renewal was the best renewal, and still is. They improved them significantly in almost everyway and Ciel isn't a piece of **** anymore.

Whetheritsbalancedornotisadebateforsomeothertime

but as i thought beforehand, its def my favorite renewal.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
No you need to cap all of them

Edit: Behold Elsword @ 4k resolution

Aife

Smash Apprentice
just posting here because cute elesis

And boobs. Boobs the class.

I only got to level 16 because distractions and studying, but rocket boosters are gr8.

Also literally salt filled at the moment. I tested atomic shield the day of or something close to it when the balance patch came out in KR, and the mushroom+one other card that i have that I can't remember still hit it as if it had a hitbox. I was convinced nothing happened to it...

But apparently I was wrong. NA has no hitbox, and marbel tested it in KR on day one and it worked in spar. This either means that I'm an idiot with huge memory bias, or KOG programmed a buff meant for pve, requested by a KR pve eve, only in pvp at first.

Both reasons piss me off.

Last edited:

Aife

Smash Apprentice
I normally wouldn't double post but given the picture its required.

Yandere/Sadist Yama Raja is officially canon guys.

(Also Asura looks adorabs.)

Annnnndd

"
When casting Queen’s throne, MP recovery greatly increased for certain amount of time (300%) Thin Scissors and Iron Scraps’ cooldown decreased greatly (1s/3s respectively), all skill damage increased by 20%(Except HA). Also, command enhancement from Enhance Nasod Weapons activates with 100% chance"

WHY IS THIS A THING STOP BREAKING MY CHARACTER-

"Cheat Code: Destruction."

They know...Oh god its like they know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom