• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
ya right error, i can beat your lame ivy, but ya youre still better at pkmn and smash:(
it doesnt also mean i suck at tekken and street fighter (moreover tekken)

oh ya and: mewtwo>metaknight>kazuya>olimar/breloom>turtle>vega>richards ivy>vermillion haha
Vega = WIN, Playing games with a control behind your back = FAIL.

error13

Smash Journeyman
well i play with my
controller in my shirt

and i look in a mirror
so right is left and
left is right, it is of
course superior lol

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
how does vermillion know that? I stopped cause people kept telling me its annoying, plus it doesnt really matter either way i play... oh and mid-air hadouken= sick ****

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
this social room thing is weird, i dont post to be social. Unless thats what trash talk is? When are we recording again? i want some wario vids up

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I think Arturo got you on that one Skyler.....no means f***ing NO!!!! *cough*steve*cough*

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
richard your just mad cause i beat you guys yesterday (or something), im pretty sure youll get good like 2 seconds later, like you did with soul calibur

anthonys still grounded and isnt going over i think, and rockman wat does this mean (^^^) is it just arrows?

edit: grabs arent broken if you spam stun and hadouken (mid-air)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Today i have more time to play smash if we all feel like it. That is if i dont have to take arturo or something. Tetsuya you better go this time!!!

Takey0st0ck

Smash Rookie
Today i have more time to play smash if we all feel like it. That is if i dont have to take arturo or something. Tetsuya you better go this time!!!
Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl Tournament (HOBO 15) on March 7, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 200+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best brawl players will be here! Brawl till 2am
1 Week on advance. Book your Tickets NOW!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO 15!

For more information about HOBO 15, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

error13

Smash Journeyman
i had never played any
street fighter ever until
yesterday i didnt expect
to win, but i played more
today like the training and
stuff and wow that game sucks
i hate game made combos
and that block is back wtf
and if u block u still take some
damage why even block.....

i hit them and they counter hit
i parry than they reversal its like
wtf is this crap, i dunno to imo
that game is pretty garbage
its like 1/4 as deep as brawl and
like 1/10 as deep as melee....

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
That game has no turtle so not interested. on a serious note i just dont like how the attcks are. Layed it a long time ago. Ill try it later. I want to play brawl nowwwwwww

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
well error you cant really make that judgement yet youve only been playing street fighter for a total of 2 days and you make it seem like the tutorial explains all there is to the game, brawl isnt like that and sure as hell melee wasnt either, theres plenty to it youre just not used to it since youve never played it or any other street fighter before
besides you say that about every fighting game

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
well error you cant really make that judgement yet youve only been playing street fighter for a total of 2 days and you make it seem like the tutorial explains all there is to the game, brawl isnt like that and sure as hell melee wasnt either, theres plenty to it youre just not used to it since youve never played it or any other street fighter before
besides you say that about every fighting game
Richard's argument still holds some water, thou saucey nave! :p

No one ever gives a flying **** about awesome fighting games, like oh I dunno...

SAMURAI SHOWDOWN 2?! :laugh:

That game is as deep as Melee for sho. And is actually fun to play. AND You can get it online for Xbox Live Arcade. I would gladly BUY you the ****ing game just to show you how sick it is.

Street fighter 4 was a total dissappointment. I'm looking forward to you guys realizing that Sagat can be played at near MK levels, Vega is almost bottom tier in that game, and they nerfed my precious Chun-Li. :(

Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix is seriously the hottest **** ever. Imagine porting Melee to the Wii and just adding **** on top of an already awesome game...

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
so whos going to the pokemon tournament tomorrow? and are we going to play after it because I really want to.

Eric the best doubles player in el paso and me the guy whos better than error are gana own =P

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Ha! Arturo thinks he can do Pokemon.

I might go, for the kicks. Still haven't made a team for me, though.

error13

Smash Journeyman
so whos going to the pokemon tournament tomorrow? and are we going to play after it because I really want to.

Eric the best doubles player in el paso and me the guy whos better than error are gana own =P
eric is my partner!

i thought u loved
luis arturo u scrub

i mean he is the
best at teams remember

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
The whole (^^^) was pointing to my name. Indicating I'm the best Soul Caibur player in El Paso.

Sorry for any confusion. ;)

I won't get into any SFIV talk cause while that game is kind of fun, it's definetly no Marvel vs Capcom 2, which I'll always talk about. Best game ever....?

I wanna play some Melee :(

Top Bottom