• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

error13

Smash Journeyman
actually i played singles because
i didnt feel like ever being your
partner, and im to used to eric on
my team since lui was always with
josh, but its ok, heh cause i dont have
to worry about you taking my spot, ever
since everyone is always telling you not to

as for street fighter 4, it got better and
my abel and my rose can take on anything.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Who has SF4 for the PS3? I know you guys probably all have for the 360, but if anybody has it for their PS3, add me!

(PSN ID: SkylerOcon)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
uh no kid. Ps3 has NO good games at all. Only reason i wanted it was for Tekken (which is coming to 360 now) and Kingdom hearts (which who knows i hope they release it on another platforms.) Its so big it only takes space in your room. Ok ill give it to you it is very good as a blue ray player and at collecting dust.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
uh no kid. Ps3 has NO good games at all. Only reason i wanted it was for Tekken (which is coming to 360 now) and Kingdom hearts (which who knows i hope they release it on another platforms. Its so big it only takes space in your room. Ok ill give it to you it is very good as a blue ray player and at collecting dust.
Get owned. :laugh:

Oh and Richard, my Sagat went pretty even with all of those character ;)

10gayforSagats

You should totally look at that web page we were learning BnB Combos from. It's so good.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
uh no kid. Ps3 has NO good games at all. Only reason i wanted it was for Tekken (which is coming to 360 now) and Kingdom hearts (which who knows i hope they release it on another platforms.) Its so big it only takes space in your room. Ok ill give it to you it is very good as a blue ray player and at collecting dust.
Well, I won't get into console war disscussions cause those are just trash, but it is silly for you to say what a good game is when all I see you play Halo 3 and Gears of War 2. Games that are nothing but a 5th rate FPS and a trash version of the Unreal 3 engine. Last I checked, Unreal hasn't been a good game since Unreal Tournament which was ages ago.

I used to have respect for you Lui! What went wrong? *cries*

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Halo 2 was the best game ever just cause i was good and *****. Halo 3 and gears i only play cause my friends play, they are pretty garbage specially gears cause it has so much bull. Rather just buy a lottery ticket. I hate third person shooters so i only played unreal tournament once. Now prrolly my favorite games are halo 2, kingdom hearts series, advance wars 2. My whole point was that Ps3 really has nothing.
I want to play some melee right now. who wants to play team furiousjiggy? Tetsuya you better go on tomorrow!! Also everyonego watch hobo14 vids

Oh **** i forgot Call of duty 4. 2nd best game of all time prolly, if not the best

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Are you high? Let's see:

- LittleBigPlanet
- Ratchet and Clank
- Metal Gear
- Warhawk
- Uncharted
- MAG
- Queen
- White Knight Chronicles
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII
- Killzone 2
- God of War
- Inevitable KH3 (Whenever that comes out)

Those are just off of the top of my head. The only games that I want for the 360 that I can't pick up on the computer are Banjo-Kazooie, Last Remnant (or whatever that Square Enix game is), Fable II (I might actually be able to pick this up for the computer, too), and Beautiful Katamari. I don't see what other interesting games that are only for the 360, really.

EDIT: You can get CoD4 on the PS3 also, I think.

error13

Smash Journeyman
skyler if u didnt notice those
are all rpgs or like not serious
competitive games which is like
more than half the reason we play
games... and i just loled at the first 2

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
LBP and Ratchet own you :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Seriously though, I like any genre of game (except for Sports). The PS3 has the wider variety of good games. I can see why you guys prefer the 360 (more competitive games), but from my standpoint, the PS3 has better games.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
error dont make fun of him, lets give him an exception cause he is 14. Now if you are lying and you like Little big gay then..... i dont know

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I've never played little big planet.

Are we going to brawl it up tomorrow or wut? I miss arsy I haven't seen him in a while, why doesn't he post on smashboards! He's so funny people would vist the el paso thread even more.

error13

Smash Journeyman
stfu! all of u

oh and for the record
little big planet was
not AMAZING! LOL

what else are we supposed to do? hold hand and create world peace? **** that. Lets destroy the world.
just barely read this
hahahahaahahahha
how stupid does this
sound when u say it
out loud u sound like
a cliche scrub ha ha

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Halo 2? Sersiouly? C'mon. I know B,X,R is exciting for like 2 seconds, but game is still trash. CoD4 is fun, but after WaW came out and when I went back to it, everyone would just sit in buildings and time would always run out. Not to mention that it lacked like 200 glitches that WaW had. lol

I'll take on this furiousjiggly with my Falcon, my 18th best character. You still have the same number Lui cause I will make this happen! heh

Takey0st0ck

Smash Rookie
Oh no.. are you one of those.. Unique snowflakes Phantom? :[
Did you go/miss HOBO 14? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl Tournament (HOBO 15) on March 7, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 200+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best brawl players will be here! Brawl till 2am
HOBO 14 had 55+ players in attendence

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO!

For more information about HOBO 15, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Nope I'm having trouble finding a venue like I told you on youtube. What side of the city are you from though? smashers on mostly on the east side and a few of us(the kool ones) are on the westside.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I did but yours aren't completed either, Your missing grand final vids or something since theres only like one of you guys losing.

The vidoes I want to see most from CoT4 is kadja and neo though more doubles would be interesting too.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
He was only missing like one lol. I watched them all, you did great lets see when we discuss them in detail. Only one thing i did not like was the 2 vs 1 times. ITs prolly cause it was your first time playing together.

Bad news.... I wont be able to play tomorrow. My other car sticker has expired and i have to get it tomorrow, its complicated so i dont think i can make it at all. ill just have to beat you all till tuesday since i will be busy all weekend too

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, we had some miscommunication here and there. Like, especially against Lee I wanted to keep it simple and go for grab releasing but he wanted to get fancy again XD

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
thats what I mean by incomplete phantom. I'm pretty sure your missing more than one because IIRC grand finals where 1-3 and 3-1 plus theres winners finals too.

Is everyone else going tomorrow though? I want to play singles but not only against richard and fallenpokemon.

Also that G&W snake video you guys wanted up has some audio problems should I just put a song in there or something?

error13

Smash Journeyman
who wears sweaters to the gym!
your such a scrub duffmanx! more
like sweatermanx... lol and your
coming tomorrow excuse invalid

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
who wears sweaters to the gym!
your such a scrub duffmanx! more
like sweatermanx... lol and your
coming tomorrow excuse invalid
uh actually many people do. Now who takes off their shoes at a gym??? Its a Gym not a Mcdonalds playplace.

Arturo i liked the song for that vid. good job. What the songs name? Is it me or do we actually look a lot faster?

Top Bottom