• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

M

morteg15

Nope I'm having trouble finding a venue like I told you on youtube. What side of the city are you from though? smashers on mostly on the east side and a few of us(the kool ones) are on the westside.
Im from the socorro area but its cool i can drive where ever

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
wellllll... morteg they usually play on the far east side approaching horizon, every tuesday and thursday
and i agree with duffman, i hate taking my shoes off at the gym, its not a rule on the mat

error13

Smash Journeyman
actually it is a rule!!!
if u go to the other mat
there is a sign and there
isnt one one the other
cause its next to a window

and lui your coming today than?

Dark Norfair 136

Smash Rookie
ha that movie was 3 hrs long, and it was sick****. arturo you have to believe me when i say that i keep making mistakes when i play

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hey, you guys are talking about Watchmen.

Has anybody besides me read the book? Too good.

Might be going to see the movie soon, though.

error13

Smash Journeyman
this thread is dead
just like the EP scene

i'm going back to watch
the rest of the OC which
sadly is more fun than this

=\

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
We should have done the mini tourney on the TO. Those were fun. We all knew GW was gonna win the second one too. Powder counters furiousduffmanx, even with low tiers... it makes me sad. I have to start playing with him more, he makes me think differently.

PRIZES FOR WHOBO GO UP BY THE 13TH I AM NOW CONFIRMING THAT I AM GOING PLEASE POST OR TEXT ME IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT YOUR WAY IN WHOBO

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
nah luis they would rather do it the hard way rather than take 5 seconds each match to double blind and click random on the stage selection.

the prizes are only going up by a total of 5$ for the tournament and I think 2 for the entry fee. It is worth it to do it now simply because you save 5$ but you don't have to stress over it luis.

also this is the tournament I was talking about http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217321

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
MEXICAN FOR LIFE!!! you mean people making fun of me and family. {insert Mexican pride here}
Not really, i was kidding.
Is anyone going out of town next week?? i am actually going to work but ill be out at 2pm. Just so i can have enough money for WHOBO. If any one has any cute girl friends that is interested send her to me. I charge depending on how pretty she is. TETSUYA needs to playyyyy with us

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
why is this thread so dead? neocell tetsuya fallen darknorfair and that scrub 12 year old need to start posting again.

Also why is everyone ignoring us in the whobo thread? phantom fogo? you guys are on here more than anyone but is this the only place you will talk to us =(

We should go to furbs house I got housed with him and socal in hobo 11 but the most contact I made was when I asked for a poptart and DSF asked me to set my alarm at 5:30

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's not that no one has noticed you guys, it's that no one really has an answer. It's possible that Austin will have something the day before but that remains to be seen, it's still too soon to know. Most of the stuff going on in the WHOBO thread is MM making XD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'll put it at a maybe. Depending on how my other money matches go I'll either accept or decline... I only have limited amounts of funds after all.

Does Luis beat your Oli with Wario now? o_O

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
It's not that no one has noticed you guys, it's that no one really has an answer. It's possible that Austin will have something the day before but that remains to be seen, it's still too soon to know. Most of the stuff going on in the WHOBO thread is MM making XD
Dont lie, just accept that no one likes us, specially cause some of us are mexican beaners.

Error has only beat my wario 2 rounds in a crappy tournament. The last 3 friendlies we have played that matchup i have beat him. I would like that MM to go down. I want to see it too. You guys should make something happen on Austin!!!!

error13

Smash Journeyman
but im sure u notice how different
my touney olimar plays than my
friendlies olimar, he is much more annoying.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I have beat him in tournament before and i honestly dont think we have gotten any better or different. Its not like we can prove it, i doubt that we will face each other in tournament ever again

error13

Smash Journeyman
hey im calling u as i type
im about to buy the badge thing
do they like write down ur info
i have terrible luck with these
things ill end up having to buy 2 or
something?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dont lie, just accept that no one likes us, specially cause some of us are mexican beaners.

Error has only beat my wario 2 rounds in a crappy tournament. The last 3 friendlies we have played that matchup i have beat him. I would like that MM to go down. I want to see it too. You guys should make something happen on Austin!!!!
No one dislikes you guys... you're just sorta far away, lol. Besides, who would dislike you? You dressed so ****ing nicely for a smash tournament at FS5 :p

Error is kinda creepy though, and he writes in minuets.

Top Bottom